Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sherlock - A game of Werewolf!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Is she not ded?

Ah

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Here goes nothing.

Sorry Dessie. Well. I'm not really.

Mary, get my back tonight please.

Uh Mary's dead Clo honey.

Right off we hop from clodagh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Can ye please not lynch me now?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    This will be an active 60 minutes then...

I wonder.

Im following the FFas, with curiosity. Watching out for bandwagonging. For the wolves to get minecroft they need a lot of votes do they not?

Liam WW wrote: »
    Here goes nothing.

I meant my wifey Mary.

Mary the character/role not the anon account.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Liam WW wrote: »

is the "'s" an "is" or a "was" I don't understand you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

The reason I asked you what your read of Clodagh's FFAing of me was, quite simply, because I had you in my good column. I was genuinely curious about what your take was on that FFA, partily cause you were on it, and partially, as I explained in my FFA, I thought it was suspicious as hell of Clodagh.

Really, all I wanted was to see what reads others got of Clodagh's choice. That I asked you was because you were posting at the time, I had you in my "more trustworthy than others" column and I wanted to get a read on if I was crazy. I also felt you'd been quite active today, and were presenting thoughts about Clodagh. I felt it was a relevant question.

That you've jumped through so many hoops, and have gotten super antagonistic, rather than just giving me your thoughts about it, has me super worried now.

Maybe you're just a hyperactive villager seeing wolves all around him. But as a villager myself, your refusal to commit to an answer, and over-reaction to what I see as a pretty simply question, has me concerned now. At the very least, your posts this evening have thrown red flags up all over the place for me.

As above, my personal concern with Clodagh.

Your response to my query on the puzzle is noted. I missed your response.

But just when I think you are genuinely trying to make a point you

[IMG][/img]
    Riona be like... giphy.gif

This feels similar to a villager from a different village who one minute was engaging me and next minute antagonisg me..

The rest of your information doesn’t make sense to me. I explained why I didn’t want to get into the Clodagh discussion and if her only reason for FFAing you is because of the puzzle it’s weak. I’m not sure what more you want.

I’m getting pelted by Clodagh and Dessie last night and today (with a bit of Gabriel on the side) so I can only tend to so many fires at a time. If you can’t see that then you are doing your own tunneling or creating a narrative for whatever purposes you want.

I’ve always answered what I have been asked. I might miss things but if promoted I’ve answered..

• Advertisement

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Desmond WW was shot dead.

Well there goes my vote.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

*Sighs*

tenor.gif?itemid=5416331

Switched to RiRi

Steve WW wrote: »
    is the "'s" an "is" or a "was" I don't understand you

It's an 'is'. How would it make sense to be a 'was'?

In any case, nvm. She meant Mary the character not Mary the anon account. Always too confusing when there's characters and accounts of the same name. :rolleyes:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    You're completely missing the point of my argument, deliberately or otherwise, I don't know.

Sorry, with further reading I realise that I might have nailed colours to a wall with that post which I didn't intend to.

I didn't mean to weigh in as a decisive voice on a particular debate you and Gabriel were having about Clodagh, I was more making a point on the fetish for post counts and how they aren't the be-all and end-all.

Since then, I've read you ask Gabriel why the sudden switch, which I think is a good question.

I'm really trying to be objective with you Orla, for the good of the village, even though that might be hard for you to believe.

Here goes nothing.

Confident of a wolf hit or saving your own ass? (which is also perfectly normal)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Confident of a wolf hit or saving your own ass? (which is also perfectly normal)

Doris for the rope

No ****ing clue who to vote for so I'll go with one off my FFA.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Well Ho.Li.Shee

Guess I can't vote for Des now tonight Orla.:o

Doris WW wrote: »
    Here goes nothing.

Saving my ass and also the villages last bullet.

• Advertisement

What happens to our Des votes? I mean what about People not here to vote again?

Can you tell us how the heal works clodagh? Don't if it compromises you!

Eva WW wrote: »
    Sorry, with further reading I realise that I might have nailed colours to a wall with that post which I didn't intend to.

I didn't mean to weigh in as a decisive voice on a particular debate you and Gabriel were having about Clodagh, I was more making a point on the fetish for post counts and how they aren't the be-all and end-all.

Since then, I've read you ask Gabriel why the sudden switch, which I think is a good question.

I'm really trying to be objective with you Orla, for the good of the village, even though that might be hard for you to believe.

Not the be-all and end-all, I agree. But we (well not me), but as a collective we almost lynched the bloody vig :cool:

Almost always better to hit a lower end non-contributor, in my humble opinion.

Now, we are up sh1t creek without a paddle.

Saving my ass and also the villages last bullet.

Fair enough. I would have done the same to stay alive. Pick the most wolfy and prove your point.

Why has there not been an sk kill?

Orla WW wrote:
    Almost always better to hit a lower end non-contributor, in my humble opinion.

So who you pushing to swing?

Riona WW wrote:
    Why has there not been an sk kill?

Wolves might have gotten him? Or we did last night? Or Tegan today?

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    So who you pushing to swing?

Eva, still, tbh.

But I'd be happy with pop-in Steve either tbh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Hey guys :)

• Advertisement

We could go with the next choice of Eva or go for the lowest poster.

Advertisement