Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sherlock - A game of Werewolf!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    This.
    There may be no flavour in any of the killings int his game for all we know on the basis that we are supposed to be assuming the role of detectives (well except the killers). That said, there was a specific mention in the death notice that flavour died with Mary. So it's kind of hard to know. For now I will wait to see future death notices and see what story they tell.

I agree with Derry that at the moment there's no point in getting caught up whether Mary was Watson, based only on the no flavour piece.

Here you go Steve ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    I don't need to justify my vote.

If you had been around even part of the day you'd see I've been on about this all day :/

Lol, more deflection.

Wolf or not, you are no use to the village.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Alright i havent had any WW time at all today, ill be voting Nigel in the lynch, got a funny vibe off him D0 and D1 and he popped in today with an FFA with little reasoning, following that up by collating other peoples FFA reasoning. Fishy as hell to me, talk about looking helpful.

#FFA2

Nigel - Above
    Orla - Keeps banging on about high postcount, every time you post that it weakens your argument. Tunnelling the motherloving out of Eva whom to me has been a good poster today.
    Doris - Weakest on here, stood out as fluffy yesterday and i only noted one post of hers with substance today.

what was the funny vibe?
    if you can't explain that you've basically nothing in your FFA because you have just usurped other people's arguments for Orla and Doris which is exactly what you are accusing Nigel of

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

hard to see how they would, unless blackmailer.

It's why I asked if she left breadcrumbs. Or there is always Moriarty's peaks but I can't see why they'd have looked at her. Yeah...this might be a rabbit hole.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Oh and i was hospitilzed(?) today

• Advertisement

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    That consistency in what you have said has been due to dedication to process, not context, though.

We can't get context from low posters because they. are. not. posting.

And every time someone tries to bring up this argument others go wild as 'oh, you can't just lynch a low poster for being a low poster.'

What do you want me to lynch them on then? Their attempts to post? Because that doesn't happen.

Here you go Steve ;)

I agree with a viewpoint and therefore it's a pocket.

so basically your entire contribution lynch low voters and this "pocket".

that's what 230+ posts brings to the game is it?

weak.

switching from Doris to you as suspect number 1

FFA#2
    Orla
    Doris
    Liam

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Lol, more deflection.

Says the low poster who is now desperately trying to push people over to Orla

Eva WW wrote: »
    Lol, more deflection.

Actually...I'm wrong there. You've lead an admirable bandwagon here.

Whatever about you, the village should look at those who jumped on it easily but said little of substance about me in the process.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    It's why I asked if she left breadcrumbs. Or there is always Moriarty's peaks but I can't see why they'd have looked at her. Yeah...this might be a rabbit hole.

If Clodagh isnt the vig, then the real vig will still have a shot left which they can use tonight/tomorrow/whenever.

It'd be a suicide play from Clodagh

• Advertisement

at what time?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

You are ignoring the counter argument that has been laid out in this and other threads. You get people talking. If that doesn't work then you kill them. Eva started talking. The plan to get her active worked!

You could unearth a role prematurely. You could preempt a mod kill. The low poster thing is not the slam dunk you present it to be.

who else was hospitalised with you?

Conor WW wrote: »

I did leave one (maybe 2) gifs as clues

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Says the low poster who is now desperately trying to push people over to Orla

That's a false recollection, read my first post of the day. I've been on Orla for quite a while now.

I agree with a viewpoint and therefore it's a pocket.

so basically your entire contribution lynch low voters and this "pocket".

that's what 230+ posts brings to the game is it?

weak.

switching from Doris to you as suspect number 1

FFA#2
    Orla
    Doris
    Liam

Nope, I called you out on it at the time and you never responded, AFTER giving me a 'gold star' for pointing out I made the point (you agreed with) first....

Reading the thread must be tough with all that low posting...:cool:

Isla WW wrote: »
    If Clodagh isnt the vig, then the real vig will still have a shot left which they can use tonight/tomorrow/whenever.

It'd be a suicide play from Clodagh

Except for the part where I named Dessie who was then was immediately shot?

what was the funny vibe?
    if you can't explain that you've basically nothing in your FFA because you have just usurped other people's arguments for Orla and Doris which is exactly what you are accusing Nigel of
    Re: Nigel, this post is off to me. Doesn't make sense to me that wolves wouldn't know their roles. I'm not sure how to explain it but basically I can't see a villager posting this, I can see myself doing it as a wolf anyways. That and excusing himself all day. Just go and post when you can, explaining your absence before you're absent isn't a villager play to me.

His first two posts just stood out as wolfy to me

Having the same reasoning as a few others isnt the same as batch quoting other peoples opinions, thats about all i have on evil suspicions at the moment. Theres a good chunk of players i think are good, but im struggling to seperate the neutral and evil reads.

We can't get context from low posters because they. are. not. posting.

And every time someone tries to bring up this argument others go wild as 'oh, you can't just lynch a low poster for being a low poster.'

What do you want me to lynch them on then? Their attempts to post? Because that doesn't happen.

Well it did, and now I'm getting lynched.

Sorry guys, couldn't get involved any earlier than I did, it couldn't have gone any other way. I started contributing when I could.

Best of luck village.

Full context, seeing as you don't seem to want to read it.

I never got a response. Why not Steve?
    This.
    There may be no flavour in any of the killings int his game for all we know on the basis that we are supposed to be assuming the role of detectives (well except the killers). That said, there was a specific mention in the death notice that flavour died with Mary. So it's kind of hard to know. For now I will wait to see future death notices and see what story they tell.

I agree with Derry that at the moment there's no point in getting caught up whether Mary was Watson, based only on the no flavour piece.
    :( I said that first.
    Here you go

giphy.gif
    1471202938_606.gif
    I don't a star, but if you're going to pocket someone you should try with the first person who suggested it :P

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

His first two posts just stood out as wolfy to me

Having the same reasoning as a few others isnt the same as batch quoting other peoples opinions, thats about all i have on evil suspicions at the moment. Theres a good chunk of players i think are good, but im struggling to seperate the neutral and evil reads.

It is indeed, very vague presently.

who else was hospitalised with you?

It was at 00.03 and wasn't cc'd

Well I'd agree in having a village lean on Derry but the possibility it's a ballsy wolf shouldn't be discounted.
    Full context, seeing as you don't seem to want to read it.

I never got a response. Why not Steve?

that looks even worse for you.

It was at 00.03 and wasn't cc'd

I like you, you tell the truth

was desmond in hospital today?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Doris WW was lynched.

Doris - Brendan, Isla, Steve
    Eva - Abigail, Orla, Clodagh
    Orla - Eva, Gabriel
    Winifred - Liam, Barbara
    Steve - Nigel, Doris
    Nigel - Holly
    Gabriel - Riona
    Barbara - Winifred

Did not vote - Conor, Gertrude, Derry (Two penalty votes each)

was desmond in hospital today?

He never said if he was released

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Fair play for subbing Eva. Too little too late.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Oh crap. I got caught up in digging into thread and didn't vote. Sorry Mods and village.

• Advertisement

He never said if he was released

there was no SK kill today and we've gone past the timeframe for it.

Advertisement