Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sherlock - A game of Werewolf!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Well then sorry about that. Better a NRV than a roled one though, right?

'Villager' is a collective term I use, another word for 'goodie'. I at no point claimed RV or NRV, just village.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Gabby said he was voting Gertrude? And you responded that he'd be voting for a villager?

this fixation is not looking well for you.
    smacks of desperation to ensure a clean excuse for the lynch vote

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    She was saying the Royal you (the whole village) are voting for a villager (Eva)

Not how I read it, but maybe.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Well then sorry about that. Better a NRV than a roled one though, right?

'Villager' is a collective term I use, another word for 'goodie'. I at no point claimed RV or NRV, just village.
    You wanna spit it out Eva or just play got for the next 20mins

Steve WW wrote: »
    this fixation is not looking well for you.
    smacks of desperation to ensure a clean excuse for the lynch vote

:confused: Only reading what was posted.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Can't do it. Can't vote Eva. Voted Gertrude.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Jesus. Take a break to eat and it all kicks off. I'm really not sure what to do. Let the speed reading commence. And thanks Nigel for all that work on Des/Clodagh :D

Yeah, so much for all that post searching.

TBH, I'm not seeing it for Eva either. So standby...

Clodagh wrote:
    just play got
    *just play coy

Stupid phone

I hate when potential lynchees say that

I know. Anything I say now can be read as the pleas of a dying wolf.

At least in dying I get my life back tonight, but village should know better here.

HOLD ON jailer and Mary need to make sure they don't double protect someone overnight.

Might I suggest jailer minds clodagh, Mary someone else?

Thinking is we know jailer is still around. We don't know Mary is.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Reasons for Eva:
    Eva - I've referred to this before. Pops in and out, posts fluff to make the post count, promises to be better tomorrow. 2 posts thus far stating 'I'm doing my FFA, trust me' and some theory about the SK. So, clearly reading the thread then, Eva, huh?
    Eva: Voted for Wendy, low posting mostly about low posting.
    Abigail WW wrote: »
    #FFA2

1. Eva
    2. Des
    3. Clodagh

I gave detail in my longer FFA earlier. For me each of these fit the wolf skirting by, the loud wolf trying to direct the village and the one saying a lot without saying anything. Said i'd probably do another standard FFA when asked earlier and wanted to stick to my word. Been on thread since 6.30am and probably wont be on much later but voted already.
    Desmond WW wrote: »
    hah, it was barbara.

#FFA3

barbara
    eva
    Liam

3 of 5

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    HOLD ON jailer and Mary need to make sure they don't double protect someone overnight.

Might I suggest jailer minds clodagh, Mary someone else?

Thinking is we know jailer is still around. We don't know Mary is.
    Mary, my wife is indeed still around.

:confused: Only reading what was posted.

nope the dog with a bone things. you read it wrong, it ws explained, it's a nothing thing but you won't let it go. As i say smacks of desperation to justify your vote / attempted wagon

Ok well I still think jailer minds you as we would be in trouble if jailer jails Mary.

You wanna spit it out Eva or just play got for the next 20mins

You honestly want villagers to come out and narrow down the pool?

Fine, I'm NRV/Scotland Yard Officer/Citizen of London.

Well done village, you're lynching one of your own and narrowing down the pool.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Ok. Is there any chance wolves knew who Clodagh was? I'm asking this because I'm still not seeing it for Des. I get why Clodagh shot him but I don't get how he jumped up to the top of the lynch pile. Is there any chance they were hoping to force Clodagh into this position or am I now chasing rabbits?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Upside, if we do lynch a villager, I'm less worried when we off an NRV....

i see what you mean alright

nope the dog with a bone things. you read it wrong, it ws explained, it's a nothing thing but you won't let it go. As i say smacks of desperation to justify your vote / attempted wagon

I told Orla, Gabriel told Orla, you told Orla, but still she is unsure.:pac:

She has sent the village up the garden path since yesterday afternoon.

My vote is on Orla, for the little good it will do.

I don't need to justify my vote.

If you had been around even part of the day you'd see I've been on about this all day :/

• Advertisement

Ok. Is there any chance wolves knew who Clodagh was? I'm asking this because I'm still not seeing it for Des. I get why Clodagh shot him but I don't get how he jumped up to the top of the lynch pile. Is there any chance they were hoping to force Clodagh into this position or am I now chasing rabbits?

why would they need to know who clodagh was, they'd just need to know that vig was alive and had bullets. not sure why it would force the vig to shoot either. can you explain further

Clodagh did you leave any breadcrumbs?

Well if you survive the lynch the wolves probably won't munch you seeing as they now know your an NRV.

Or they wont munch you because you're a wolf.

Either way I like the odds.

I don't need to justify my vote.

If you had been around even part of the day you'd see I've been on about this all day :/

what have you been on about? hit the low posters?
    it is easy enough to say that though isn't it.

why would they need to know who clodagh was, they'd just need to know that vig was alive and had bullets. not sure why it would force the vig to shoot either. can you explain further

If they knew who Clodagh was then getting her to the top of the FFAs would force her to use her bullet to avoid a lynch.

what have you been on about? hit the low posters?
    it is easy enough to say that though isn't it.

Go back and read the thread, I have not just been on about low posters (although, I did FFA you as well for what I saw as an attempt of a pocket on Derry by you yesterday)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Alright i havent had any WW time at all today, ill be voting Nigel in the lynch, got a funny vibe off him D0 and D1 and he popped in today with an FFA with little reasoning, following that up by collating other peoples FFA reasoning. Fishy as hell to me, talk about looking helpful.

#FFA2

Nigel - Above
    Orla - Keeps banging on about high postcount, every time you post that it weakens your argument. Tunnelling the motherloving out of Eva whom to me has been a good poster today.
    Doris - Weakest on here, stood out as fluffy yesterday and i only noted one post of hers with substance today.

Go back and read the thread, I have not just been on about low posters (although, I did FFA you as well for what I saw as an attempt of a pocket on Derry by you yesterday)

pocket Derry?

Orla WW wrote:

That consistency in what you have said has been due to dedication to process, not context, though.

• Advertisement

If they knew who Clodagh was then getting her to the top of the FFAs would force her to use her bullet to avoid a lynch.

hard to see how they would, unless blackmailer.

Advertisement