Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sherlock - A game of Werewolf!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Answer: A deadline

Answer: A dream

I was thinking of a dream too

Orla WW wrote: »
    Wini is batsh1t crazy.

But not a wolf or a villager ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Gab and me had a fight about FFAs.

Wini is batsh1t crazy.

4 guys got sent to the hospital, one (Frank) died.

We need to solve a riddle in 12 hrs or the seer will apparently die :(

Nice quiet day then? Is there consensus on who we're lynching or do I stick with my placeholder?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Frank WW was found dead in their hospital bed with a note found stuffed under the mattress which reads

"Frank had a close bond to the Seer. As a result of Franks death, The Seer now has 12 hours to live. You must crack the clue to save his life or they will perish : I am Big, but so small. Tall, but rather short. I go away when you run to me and I come back as you give up. What am I? Time is not on your side."

Answer: Doubt

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Frank WW was found dead in their hospital bed with a note found stuffed under the mattress which reads

"Frank had a close bond to the Seer. As a result of Franks death, The Seer now has 12 hours to live. You must crack the clue to save his life or they will perish : I am Big, but so small. Tall, but rather short. I go away when you run to me and I come back as you give up. What am I? Time is not on your side."

Answer: Confusion.

Mind you I think that's more of a declaration of my state of being

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I've not voted yet. I really don't know what way to go.
    Anyone wanna make a final pitch to me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    But not a wolf or a villager ?

Probably a tunnelling villager, as much as it pains me to say.

Although the 'Peek Me' thing then asking for others to be checked raised my eyebrows a bit.

Answer: A problem

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Answer: A solution

Answer: I think you're lying, Mr SK. I think you're trying to scare us.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

anyone have any recollection of someone boasting about frank dying?

I think Brendan is a wolf.

Made a point of calling me out earlier when I made my first post around the same time as Oisin, but there was no follow through on it. And then a little while ago, makes the post about Pter's slip in the middle of a no posting spell and again nothing after it. Wolfy pop in keeping himself in the mind of the village but not saying a whole pile.

Answer: the past

Answer: I think you're lying, Mr SK. I think you're trying to scare us.

I think that's a strong possibility too btw.

The "bragging" might be that he gets to send a message when he kills a victim, and his choice this time was designed to both disrupt the village from planning out the lynch, AND designed to try and scare the seer out.

I really think the next 20 minutes should be lynch focused. 20 minutes and we can spend all night weighing up solutions.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Answer: Control

Katie WW wrote: »
    anyone have any recollection of someone boasting about frank dying?

*coughs* You and your hospital numbers shenanigans....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

A goal?
    A target?
    A task?
    An idea?
    A memory?
    A distance?
    Far?
    Serenity?
    Peace?

Ugh. This has been shocking for the voting chat.

Ok pause the guessing. We need to focus on the vote. People need to declare who they are going for.

Has anyone collated FFAs? Or even noted who has done them?

Derry WW wrote: »
    I've not voted yet. I really don't know what way to go.
    Anyone wanna make a final pitch to me.

I also havent voted, but may go Brendan at the moment.

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote:
    I also havent voted, but may go Brendan at the moment.

Can you quickly explain your reasoning. Not looking to argue just want to understand why.

I've voted Katie in the end.

Their behaviour has been really weird tonight. All over the place.

It's not a strong accusation, but it's them or Wendy right now, and I'm not sure enough about the holes in Wendy's story.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Answer: A Nose

Answer: Time

Answer: Crescent

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Can you quickly explain your reasoning. Not looking to argue just want to understand why.

Yep, just covered it in this post here ::
    Isla WW wrote: »
    I think Brendan is a wolf.

Made a point of calling me out earlier when I made my first post around the same time as Oisin, but there was no follow through on it. And then a little while ago, makes the post about Pter's slip in the middle of a no posting spell and again nothing after it. Wolfy pop in keeping himself in the mind of the village but not saying a whole pile.

Doris WW wrote: »
    Frank buddy,

You okay?

Doris, you posted this 10 minutes before the announcement of Frank's death. Can you explain why?

Conor WW wrote: »
    Doris, you posted this 10 minutes before the announcement of Frank's death. Can you explain why?

He said he was in hospital.

I'm voting for Eva tbh, but I'm really tempted to switch to Katie. I'd like Eva peeked if not lynched though, this ruse of fluff today smells like a cover story for a low hanging wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    I've voted Katie in the end.

Their behaviour has been really weird tonight. All over the place.

It's not a strong accusation, but it's them or Wendy right now, and I'm not sure enough about the holes in Wendy's story.

what are the holes in my 'story'. dont think i even told a story. misread the thread earlier. which, when speed reading, is understandable i think. and the thread was derailed for about 15mins

Doris WW wrote: »
    He said he was in hospital.

So did three other people.

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    So did three other people.

Yeah, so. First time i saw it. Commented on it.

Advertisement