Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pocophone F1 - The new flagship killer?

Options
1414243444547»

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,006 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Got my MIUI 12 update last night

• Registered Users Posts: 4,525 ✭✭✭savemejebus

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Got my MIUI 12 update last night

What's the version code? Didn't do the last update so might bypass directly to this one?

• Subscribers Posts: 41,006 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

miui global 12.0.2.0 (QEJMIXM)

Got the update last night.

Phone screen is goosed though, it's had a hard life also being the kids Netflix diversion on daily commute. I'm amazed that the battery has outlasted the screen, to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭Snotty

Anyone notice the battery performance is much improved with this update, I've it 2 days now and I'm not exaggerating when I say it has increased the battery life by at least 50% maybe even more, today I've 5h24m screen time and 7h standby, and it's now at 11%

• Advertisement

Same, standby power use seems greatly improved

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Damoedge

Battery life is good alright

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

Snotty wrote: »
    Anyone notice the battery performance is much improved with this update, I've it 2 days now and I'm not exaggerating when I say it has increased the battery life by at least 50% maybe even more, today I've 5h24m screen time and 7h standby, and it's now at 11%

Yes seems a lot better since the update

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭Snotty

Who has moved on from the F1, what did you buy and what's better / worse with the new phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭PatM65

Anyone having problems with apps closing within seconds of opening them?

I've reinstalled some of them but hasn't solved the problem.

P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 P_Man

HI,

Yes - Had the same issue but the workaround outlined in this article has resolved it for me.

https://piunikaweb.com/2021/03/23/xiaomi-acknowledges-msa-and-other-apps-keep-stopping-or-crash-issue/

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Damoedge

PatM65 wrote: »
    Anyone having problems with apps closing within seconds of opening them?

I've reinstalled some of them but hasn't solved the problem.

P

Try going into recovery mode and wipe the caches.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭PatM65

P_Man wrote: »
    HI,

Yes - Had the same issue but the workaround outlined in this article has resolved it for me.

https://piunikaweb.com/2021/03/23/xiaomi-acknowledges-msa-and-other-apps-keep-stopping-or-crash-issue/

Thanks for that - finally got it sorted.

Advertisement