Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pocophone F1 - The new flagship killer?

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,078 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

rechecked my *#*#6485#*#*

my MF_05 is at 3469000, which is basically a 13.5% drop in battery capacity from the "out of the pack" reported capacity.
    my MF_02 is at 440 charging cycles

sioda, what does your MF_05 and MF_02 read as?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,462 ✭✭✭sioda

sydthebeat wrote: »
    rechecked my *#*#6485#*#*

my MF_05 is at 3469000, which is basically a 13.5% drop in battery capacity from the "out of the pack" reported capacity.
    my MF_02 is at 440 charging cycles

sioda, what does your MF_05 and MF_02 read as?
    Mf05 is 2780107 and mf02 is 428

Yeah that's a pretty poor degradation of battery capacity

Yeah that's a pretty poor degradation of battery capacity

Weird that it coincided with the upgrade

• Registered Users Posts: 4,531 ✭✭✭savemejebus

I read on Reddit of some people having success with downloading and reflashing the latest update too. The idea being that the first install had errors and caused the battery problems. Could be a load of crap though, I'm still not updating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭honda boi

Anyone on Vodafone using the newest update able to delete APN's?

If I am going to wipe this again is there a better ROM to switch to pixel experience looks interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭GoldenSlumbers

honda boi wrote: »

think I'm able yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

honda boi wrote: »

Option to delete APN gone (with Vodafone anyway) since the last update

When phone updated the dreaded 'hs.vodafone.ie' reappeared , having been previously deleted, and can't be deleted now.

Has anyone got Go Mo as a provider? Is it any good. Was it hard moving your old number to the new provider? How fast is data on it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Mister Gooey

Has anyone got Go Mo as a provider? Is it any good. Was it hard moving your old number to the new provider? How fast is data on it?

A great experience for me. A great deal! The data depends on where you live as it is on the EIR network. No problems with data or phone calls in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭wawaman

The F2 is been revealed today it seems

wawaman wrote: »

Rebadged k30pro from the rumours which is a shame

• Registered Users Posts: 40 brandy21

A great experience for me. A great deal! The data depends on where you live as it is on the EIR network. No problems with data or phone calls in Dublin.

Im sorry, my experience was not so good missed calls and and very slow download speeds and all GOMO done was send me a new Sim even though my Sim was less than 6 months old, and it was no better!

So no surprise it's a redmi k30 pro rebrand at 499 starter price for the F2 so off to the realme x2 pro for me disappointed tbh as would have liked to stay with the Poco.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

wawaman wrote: »
    Should have its own thread me thinks! I mean the deal is amazing... spec for price i mean :)

sioda wrote: »
    So no surprise it's a redmi k30 pro rebrand at 499 starter price for the F2 so off to the realme x2 pro for me disappointed tbh as would have liked to stay with the Poco.

yeah i wont be touching it either

priced at almost €300 more than the F1 for NFC, 5g, slightly better camera and a marginally faster chip

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

Also a 60hz screen is a poor show I don't think I'll be touching it either😭😭

jmorrisey wrote: »

When phone updated the dreaded 'hs.vodafone.ie' reappeared , having been previously deleted, and can't be deleted now.

Bummer, im still on miui 10, was going to update as im having issues with getting notifications from certain apps and was thinking updating may fix it, but not worth getting charged a fortune if the apn was to switch to the hs apn!! Cant understand why it all of a sudden cant be changed!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

yeah i wont be touching it either

priced at almost €300 more than the F1 for NFC, 5g, slightly better camera and a marginally faster chip

Like that, was holding off on an F2, but can't justify the price increase for the slightly better spec.

• Advertisement

jmorrisey wrote: »

Updated the phone there. YEp poxy APN can't be deleted as you said
    My issue with notifications is still there.
    I only receive notifications for whatsapp and messenger. I don't get any notifications for any other apps. I have to actually click into the app and see if there's been a notification or message. All settings are on for notifications in the apps. Any ideas?

brandy21 wrote: »
    Im sorry, my experience was not so good missed calls and and very slow download speeds and all GOMO done was send me a new Sim even though my Sim was less than 6 months old, and it was no better!

Thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

Anyone had a. Update to miu 11.0.8?

Android10?

abarkie wrote: »
    Anyone had a. Update to miu 11.0.8?

Android10?

MIUI 11 is android 10.

The update today was a security patch

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Trying to do a Microsoft Teams meeting earlier on the phone for work, but can't get in with the poco, (I enter my work email, and get an error) it should then ask me for my work email password but it doesn't.

No such problems with Samsung phone however.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

McMurphy wrote: »
    Trying to do a Microsoft Teams meeting earlier on the phone for work, but can't get in with the poco, (I enter my work email, and get an error) it should then ask me for my work email password but it doesn't.

Shouldn't be a phone issue, could be a weird browser configuration.

I'm using the evolution rom (someone else was looking for recommendations). Works great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭leche solara

McMurphy wrote: »

I have Teams working on my pocophone without any problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

I have Teams working on my pocophone without any problems.

Ditto, no issues on stock Pocophone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭Snotty

Thinking of changing from the F1, fed up reading reviews so figured here would be a good place to get opinions. Any recommendations? Looking for similar spec and price (or less) to the F1

• Advertisement

Snotty wrote: »
    Thinking of changing from the F1, fed up reading reviews so figured here would be a good place to get opinions. Any recommendations? Looking for similar spec and price (or less) to the F1

I went for the realme x2 pro wanted the amoled screen NFC and quick charge which it delivers on. Have it a few days and going great so far 7.5 hours screen on yesterday so I'm on my phone way too much 😂

Advertisement