Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family of seven sleep in Garda station Mod note post one

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭podmu80

Melendez wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

I'm going to go out on a limb here. Call me a hypocrite if you must, but I'm going say that illegally attacking an 89 year old woman, torturing her and robbing her is slightly more worthy of attracting public ire than legally trying to find a home for your 7 children.

I don't see the point in continuing the discussion with people too stupid to see the difference.[/quote]
    Illegally attacking an 89 year old?
    When had it ever been legal to attack an 89 year old?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

He is on remand in Cloverhill Prison for assault. Rarely hear of remand for assault, but anyway.

No fixed abode so it's either remand or just drop the charges because there is no chance he would turn up for court.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

Sick of your diatribe now.

Time to put up or shut up.
    Enlighten us, who are these members that are guilty to incitement to hatred.
    I suspect you wont provide a name as they only exist in your head and part of your deflection tactic.

• Advertisement

Some people you just have to spell things out for.

One person acted legally. One person acted illegally. Illegal worse.[/quote]
    You said "illegally attacking an 89 year old" that makes zero sense. What other way is there, do it legally??
    He ATTACKED an 89 year old.

Your friend Margaret was found in a car with stolen goods. Another good for nothing brain dead criminal.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

as sure enough as expected you refuse to answer a simple question.

Tell me,when you claim to have rang the already over worked gardai were you actually crying and naming names or did the rant you proceeded to make sound like this

"hello gardai, people on the internet are not agreeing with me and are making me look stupid"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Anthracite

I think you are beginning to understand how the rest of us feel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

You seriously rang the guards to report a thread on an internet forum ?

You have just confirmed to me that you approve of wasting resources .
    Yourself and mags Two peas in a pod . Wasting professional people's time and taking away resources from where it's really needed . Well done .

I'd say the cops are pissing themselves laughing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Pedro K

I'm not a lawyer. I hadn't even heard of the incitement to hatred act before I rang the Gardaí.

What crime did you believe had been committed when you allegedly rang the Garda, then?

(I don't think you actually did, by the way, because that's perhaps the most ridiculous thing I've ever read on this site.)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭downtheroad

She told Miriam that she dropped out of education after primary school because she didn't want to get mixed up with bad people and drink and drugs. One can only assume that her kids who are all still of primary school age will follow suit. This problem will become exponential if her 7 (so far) kids then each have 7 kids and so on. Us taxpayers will be paying for countless numbers of Cash juniors for years to come.

My "friend" is a bit of a stretch. It was 5 years ago, she was comatose in a car, no penalty was imposed in court. But you know all this. I know all this. You know I know all this. It is just another excuse to trawl it all out again.

Good luck. good night.[/quote]
    Like any good mother would be i suppose. How many kids had she 5 years ago?
    Comatose in a car with stolen goods as part of a traveller gang. A perfect role model for her children.
    What a country.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,682 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

I'm not a lawyer. I hadn't even heard of the incitement to hatred act before I rang the Gardaí.

This should be in YLYL.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Take a class action against all of us when the thread reaches 10k princess

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

you rang the gardai because YOU got offended on an internet fourm . an anonymous internet fourm ? really ? did you ?

did they laugh at you ?

they should have

you are the personification of every snowflake internet meme ever

• Registered Users Posts: 51,492 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

I wonder will all the front doors of Garda Stations be locked tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Anthracite

She told Miriam that she dropped out of education after primary school because she didn't want to get mixed up with bad people and drink and drugs.
    She and her partner are both convicted criminals.

Thank goodness they avoided secondary school and college, they might have turned out really badly.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,533 ✭✭✭Floppybits

She told Miriam that she dropped out of education after primary school because she didn't want to get mixed up with bad people and drink and drugs. One can only assume that her kids who are all still of primary school age will follow suit. This problem will become exponential if her 7 (so far) kids then each have 7 kids and so on. Us taxpayers will be paying for countless numbers of Cash juniors for years to come.

She also said

Speaking about social media comments about her decision to have seven children, Ms Cash said she “doesn’t care” what people think.

“When you’re a traveller and you get married, you cook, clean and have kids. And I love that, I love my kids and I wouldn’t change it for the world,” she said.

“I don’t really care about what people think.”

Ms Cash says she was 15 when she got married and spent her childhood being raised by her aunt in caravans.

So thats it thats what travellers do so we just have to suck it up and fund this lifestyle. Sickening

from what i can see, it's unlikely that this would send any message. as things stand, there is no "profit" in the current system for people, as it meets the basic needs only.

I really can't be bothered arguing with you, because I know you live in a world where money magically appears, and people shouldn't need to be concerned with earning their own keep. We've gone down this road before... so to speak.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭Gen.Zhukov

RTE announce a brand new reality adventure series for the autumn. ‘Miriam & Margaret’s wild adventures’

In episode 1, Margaret shows Miriam all the skills needed to fill the back of a Ford transit with lots of electrical items, power tools, jewellery and the other items generally seen in country markets. Watch as they cruise the scenic back roads of Wexford in search of empty elderly peoples properties.

Edge of the seat viewing. Watch the disappointment on Margaret’s face as she realises that a transit van doesn’t really stand a chance of getting away from an unmarked ford focus ST.

“I pissed myself during that chase…genuinely…no seriously; I did “laughed Miriam.

Episode number 2, is the big Australian road-trip.
    Hilarity ensues as the two new best friends meet members of the travelling community down-under. Watch the fun unfold as the Miriam feels seasick navigating her way up a driveway that was recently given a tarmac job and things get serious as Margaret is hit by a falling tile from a recently repaired roof.

On leaving hospital, the two amigos meet real tradesmen as they try to reconstruct a house that some of the TC had spent a week in. “Strewth mate, never saw anything like it” exclaimed Bruce.
    ”****ing gas” giggled Miriam.

In episode 3, Miriam throws a house party. The friends’ new relationship is severely strained. [Details to be announced]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

God, I didn't want to post on this thread any more and it's very late and I have to get up early in the morning to help pay for Magaret's newly assigned 3 bedroom apartment in the middle of Dublin.
    Anyway, I was thinking about her kids and my own experience of the Traveller families in the town where I grew up. 30 years ago, there were 3 Traveller families in the town, and now there are over 20 houses where the extended offspring now live. They have completely changed the dynamic of the town. Probably 90% of them are on the dole, with the majority of them being involved in criminality and terrorising the local community.

I have the sense that there are similar stories throughout the country, and it's only going to get worse.

And one more thing. There's a thread on here about anyone having a €200 or €500 note. Well, I've never seen a €500, and there was only one time I've seen a €200 note. A local Traveller buying stuff at a hardware store took out a wad of them out in front of me. I know him well or I should say he is well known, and he collects the dole in the local post office.

I'll be expecting banging at the door at 4:30 a.m. by the Gardai in response to a complaint by a poster on here because of my personal experiences.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Floppybits wrote: »
    She also said

Speaking about social media comments about her decision to have seven children, Ms Cash said she “doesn’t care” what people think.

“When you’re a traveller and you get married, you cook, clean and have kids. And I love that, I love my kids and I wouldn’t change it for the world,” she said.

“I don’t really care about what people think.”

Ms Cash says she was 15 when she got married and spent her childhood being raised by her aunt in caravans.

So thats it thats what travellers do so we just have to suck it up and fund this lifestyle. Sickening

Hey Ms Cash

I also love my kids but

Banks
    Revenue VAT income tax etc
    Council Rates
    Irish Water
    Insurance Companies

They keep a tight control on ME to keep YOU in your fcuking lifestyle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

Bad people indeed. Not like those who sharpen tent pegs and attack people.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

as sure enough as expected you refuse to answer a simple question.

Tell me,when you claim to have rang the already over worked gardai were you actually crying and naming names or did the rant you proceeded to make sound like this

"hello gardai, people on the internet are not agreeing with me and are making me look stupid"

Just put him on ignore mate. You can’t argue with stupid stupid people.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

I really didn't want to post on this thread..have read the facebook comments on some of the articles and shocked there are any apologists for her at all, but, of course there are. What is wrong with people that they think what has happened here is acceptable? (must be dole scroungers too).
    F*cking boils my blood, really does...people going on about how she had been privately renting (yep, under the hap scheme lads, so we paid for that too)
    Oh it's no ones business how many kids she has
    Those kids deserve a roof over their heads (yep they do, they should have been taken from her)
    Being a mother is a full time job you know (f*uck off)
    Then you've got the eejits who are slagging off people who put their kids into childcare while they go off to work and PAY TAX TO FUND HER LIFESTYLE...and people are actually saying that these people are in the wrong. WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK.

So many people out there, who are genuinely unable to provide for themselves, who genuinely can't work for either physical or psychiatric reasons...and who need that housing list.
    People who have worked and lost their homes and then struggled to get back into it or to find a new place they could rent who just need a little help to get back on their feet.
    They must be so angry.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

I really didn't want to post on this thread..have read the facebook comments on some of the articles and shocked there are any apologists for her at all, but, of course there are. What is wrong with people that they think what has happened here is acceptable? (must be dole scroungers too).
    F*cking boils my blood, really does...people going on about how she had been privately renting (yep, under the hap scheme lads, so we paid for that too)
    Those kids deserve a roof over their heads (yep they do, they should have been taken from her)
    Then you've got the eejits who are slagging off people who put their kids into childcare while they go off to work and PAY TAX TO FUND HER LIFESTYLE...and people are actually saying that these people are in the wrong. WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK.

So many people out there, who are genuinely unable to provide for themselves, who genuinely can't work for either physical or psychiatric reasons...and who need that housing list.
    People who have worked and lost their homes and then struggled to get back into it or to find a new place they could rent who just need a little help to get back on their feet.
    They must be so angry.

On top of that you have idiots saying ‘if you don’t like paying taxes that pay for her mess, leave the country’. It’s nuts.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

They must be so angry.

There's only one tiny tiny point I would add to - being a good mother, a good role model and raising good kids is very much a full time job.

What she is doing is acting as a huge disservice to mothers of Ireland doing their best to get their kids through life.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭WanderlustIre

I'm glad this families problems are over for now and they've been housed.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Fr_Dougal wrote: »

They must be so angry.

On top of that you have idiots saying ‘if you don’t like paying taxes that pay for her mess, leave the country’. It’s nuts.

And treating you with the Gardai for posting more often than they deem appropriate .

On a side note it's clearly only someone thst does not work would fail to understand that jobs have commuting times, down times, breaks, skive times when the boss is not around etc!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement