Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family of seven sleep in Garda station Mod note post one

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

Anyway im out .
    i'm tired of beating my head off a brick wall .
    Some of you have made some very valid points and suggestions on this thread on how to prevent this happening again . I truly hope that when the media circus dies down something will be done .
    And for those of you getting up for work , looking after sick kids/ relatives and living on the breadline , you can sleep with an easy conscience tonight knowing you are making a difference .
    Peace out homies !

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

• Registered Users Posts: 30,188 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Any truth in the rumors that she's appearing on Dancing With The Stars in January?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Any truth in the rumors that she's appearing on Dancing With The Stars in January?

Dancing On Joyce.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

massy086 wrote: »

Complete and utter scum - there are career criminals and yet the Guards are meant to give a **** about some random idiot on the internet who thinks Every one should agree with him!!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

colm_mcm wrote: »

Her husband and father of the kids.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 70 ✭✭warsaw2018

Melendez wrote: »
    An example of what was requested earlier. Anti-Traveller abuse aimed at the children.
    You shold report it to the FBI

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭dav3

it's not dole/ welfare bashing thread.
    it's a dole/welfare cheat bashing thread .

I made a mistake. It should have read dole/welfare/traveller bashing thread.

We just need someone to blame immigrants and we have a full house.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

colm_mcm wrote: »
    What does this have to do with it? Is there some connection?
    From what I have heard this is the father of the children.if you look on her Facebook.she has screenshot a message that was sent to her from someone about this and in the 66 reply,s from her friends and fellow traveller,s it's not getting denied????

Anyway im out .
    i'm tired of beating my head off a brick wall .
    Some of you have made some very valid points and suggestions on this thread on how to prevent this happening again . I truly hope that when the media circus dies down something will be done .
    And for those of you getting up for work , looking after sick kids/ relatives and living on the breadline , you can sleep with an easy conscience tonight knowing you are making a difference .
    Peace out homies !
    Take it easy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Who's husband? Not Margaret's, unless he has multiple identities.

True
    Dancing wit martyr morris sey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭boggerman1

Just listened back to her interview on radio today.a fcuking disgrace to the hardworking people of this country.bit hey she's entitled to it.

warsaw2018 wrote: »
    True
    Dancing wit martyr morris sey

Marty morrissey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Anthracite

It seems very harsh to judge an individual like this - picking out this poor man, who can't defend himself here. He didn' ask to be plastered all over the papers like that, I'm sure he did his utmost to avoid it in fact.

Melendez! Calling Melendez!

I need your backup on this one.

massy086 wrote: »
    From what I have heard this is the father of the children.if you look on her Facebook.she has screenshot a message that was sent to her from someone about this and in the 66 reply,s from her friends and fellow traveller,s it's not getting denied????

Her husband is John Cash and has been on remand in Cloverhill since June for threatening someone with a sharpened tent peg.

Anthracite wrote: »
    It seems very harsh to judge an individual like this - picking out this poor man, who can't defend himself here. He didn' ask to be plastered all over the papers like that, I'm sure he did his utmost to avoid it in fact.

Melendez! Calling Melendez!

I need your backup on this one.

It needs a separate thread, he shares the same last name but her husband is called John not Michael. We have no idea if they are related.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,190 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Over 4,500 posts in this thread in about a week. For the statisticians out there how does that rate with other fast burning threads? What other topics has the same interest?

I never said it was her criminal partner.

It's another guy who was pilloried in the national press, no doubt against his will.

Will you not defend him with me?

• Advertisement

bobbyss wrote: »
    Over 4,500 posts in this thread in about a week. For the statisticians out there how does that rate with other fast burning threads? What other topics has the same interest?

The werewolf forum when a game is on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

bobbyss wrote: »

It’s up there with 9/11 and Garth Brooks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

What backtracking?
    So you won't defend this guy, even though his name is being dragged through the mud against his will?

Are you suddenly joining the witch-burning mob? Where is your consistency, Melendez?

That's it - I'm calling the Rozzers on you.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,868 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Mc Carthy is the husband's name whom she married at either fifteen or sixteen.

He is on remand in Cloverhill Prison for assault. Rarely hear of remand for assault, but anyway.

She is now a single mother, and will be entitled (there's that word again) to single parents allowance and all that goes with it.

She is not the only one relegating her husband/partner to the ditch like this.

The media in this country is a fkn disgrace. Not one of them questioned her side of the story at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

tuxy wrote: »
    Her husband is John Cash and has been on remand in Cloverhill since June for threatening someone with a sharpened tent peg.
    He is in San quentin

• Advertisement

It's not her partner, her partner is John McCarthy. I don't see why it is on this thread.

Joy and revelry at the discovery acknowledged though.
    Her partner is johnny cash

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement