Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alex Jones content removed from Facebook, Youtube, Apple

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

Why has he not been impeached for that so? It's not as if there is a lack of willpower on Democrats side! Never before has there been some much dedicated by a political party to bring down a president. Did they decide that there was not enough evidence to impeach under the emoluments clause?

Democrats can't impeach him on their own and Republicans have shown they don't really care what he does as long as he gets their agenda through.

Now you happily supported stephens decision to send his supporters to clog up a rape crisis helpline. I can quote the post if you'd like?.

Please do. I await your response.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭dexter_morgan

Isn't there legal proceedings against Trump at the moment over emoluments? The outcome of the case should settle that debate.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭dexter_morgan

VicMackey1 wrote: »
    It was a parody account and clearly marked as a parody account! The account used to engage in the conversation with political jokes. Do you think that was reason enough to ban it? Anyway, as I say, she is her own parody!

I think it was getting difficult for people to spot the difference between her own videos and the parody videos ☺

Ben Shapiro made a complete tit of himself on BBC. Couldn't handle being challenged on a single thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,973 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

MrFresh wrote: »
    Ben Shapiro made a complete tit of himself on BBC. Couldn't handle being challenged on a single thing.

Really, that is rare as most of the time he is well informed with the emotions before facts clowns he debates. I did notice he does not really know what is going on outside of America.

Really, that is rare as most of the time he is well informed with the emotions before facts clowns he debates. I did notice he does not really know what is going on outside of America.

He accused Andrew Neil of being an liberal leftie who nobody had heard of and that he was trying to leach of his fame. He also followed up with a tweet saying he wasn't prepared. He was being questioned on his own book. I'm sure he does come across as well informed in a particular bubble.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,973 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

He accused Andrew Neil of being an liberal leftie who nobody had heard of and that he was trying to leach of his fame. He also followed up with a tweet saying he wasn't prepared. He was being questioned on his own book. I'm sure he does come across as well informed in a particular bubble.

Just had a look there, He did not come across well at all, about time as I said it is rare for him to lose as the people he usually debates are feelings above facts, not so with Mr Neil.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

He didn't do himself any favours but neither did the interviewer. It was entirely negative from the get go and continued in that vein

• Registered Users Posts: 3,401 ✭✭✭francois

He accused Andrew Neil of being an liberal leftie.

That would be a first for old brillo pad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭hcf500

Are you having a laugh? You call Trump supporters racist and sexist, when you clearly have some problem with white men! Do you support reparations for people of colour in the US by any chance, like almost every democratic presidential front runner? Where is the evidence that Trump supports are mainly white men?

The really funny part of your post is suggesting AOC as president! The same lady that doesn't know what a garbage disposal is! She didnt know the three branches of government! There could be a seperate thread set up just for all the dumb things she has said!

Ilhan Omar is a Jew hater! As for her common sense, just look at the video! She is driving while filming herself, no seatbelt and worst of all no belts on either of her children! Another complete dolt!

PS I dont like Laura Loomer. She is annoying!

I watched about 3 seconds of her "driving" before I turned it off. In the US they drive left hand drive cars! She is sitting in the right side seat (the passengers seat) so she is not driving! The car doesn't even look like it is moving! Remember this is a video being promoted by someone who was recently banned from Facebook!

AOC does know what a garbage disposal is for, just that she never saw one before. So what! And she does know the three branches of government are!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,486 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

hcf500 wrote: »
    I watched about 3 seconds of her "driving" before I turned it off. In the US they drive left hand drive cars! She is sitting in the right side seat (the passengers seat) so she is not driving! The car doesn't even look like it is moving! Remember this is a video being promoted by someone who was recently banned from Facebook!

AOC does know what a garbage disposal is for, just that she never saw one before. So what! And she does know the three branches of government are!

The camera pans to her son, who isn't driving.
    We have left hand drive cars here (not many of them but they exist).
    Not having your children in the correct car seats is totally irresponsible.

I suppose this is a fine example of your attitude towards research.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭hcf500

Ben Shapiro made himself look very silly on BBC! He may come across as a factual type debater but there are serious undertones of hatred in his talks. His time on social media is limited thankfully!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Ben Shapiro made himself look very silly on BBC! He may come across as a factual type debater but there are serious undertones of hatred in his talks. His time on social media is limited thankfully!

Oh shut up

• Registered Users Posts: 16,486 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

What groups does he hate exactly?

As far as I know he's a orthodox Jew which in SJW top trumps put him well ahead of even entitled Irish progressives.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭VicMackey1

I really like that Ben Shapiro can admit when he is wrong and when he has made a mistake

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1126894051456774144

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

"The BBC is not impartial or neutral. It's a publicly funded, urban organisation with an abnormally large number of young people, ethnic minorities, and gay people. It has a liberal bias, not so much a party-political bias. It is better expressed as a cultural liberal bias."

Andrew Marr, 2006.

I really like that Ben Shapiro can admit when he is wrong and when he has made a mistake

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1126894051456774144

Not properly prepared for questions on his own book and Tweets he made in the past? Tweets he actually wrote an article about.

"The BBC is not impartial or neutral. It's a publicly funded, urban organisation with an abnormally large number of young people, ethnic minorities, and gay people. It has a liberal bias, not so much a party-political bias. It is better expressed as a cultural liberal bias."

Andrew Marr, 2006.

Might have been so in 2006 but anyone can see they have a strong right wing bias now.

Might have been so in 2006 but anyone can see they have a strong right wing bias now.
    are you on crack?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

are you on crack?

Your point was entirely irrelevant, Shapiro stormed out because he was incapable of discussing his own book...

batgoat wrote: »
    Your point was entirely irrelevant, Shapiro stormed out because he was incapable of discussing his own book...
    relax. i didnt even see the clip. just pointing out that the BBC has a strong bias. I quite like Andrew Neil though.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭VicMackey1

Not properly prepared for questions on his own book and Tweets he made in the past? Tweets he actually wrote an article about.

Shapiro was pis$ed that tweets from so long ago were being brought again. I guess he just figured that the whole interview would be designed to make him look as bad as possible! I think Neil was looking to pi$$ off Shapiro using words like barbaric when referring to Shapiros views on abortion! Neil did make himself sound like he was not going to give Shapiro a fair interview. He should have stuck it out though!

are you on crack?

No. Do you recommend it?

Shapiro was pis$ed that tweets from so long ago were being brought again. I guess he just figured that the whole interview would be designed to make him look as bad as possible! I think Neil was looking to pi$$ off Shapiro using words like barbaric when referring to Shapiros views on abortion! Neil did make himself sound like he was not going to give Shapiro a fair interview. He should have stuck it out though!

One of the Tweets was from 2016 wasn't it? And it's not like his views have changed. He refers to an article he wrote about the stupid things he's said in the past but if you read it he doesn't go back on them, he just explains why he was right.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

most of the time he is well informed

Really? A semi-educated person could make a fool out of his word salad bull****. There are plenty of YouTube vids of people who DESTROY him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭Odhinn

nullzero wrote: »
    What groups does he hate exactly?

As far as I know he's a orthodox Jew which in SJW top trumps put him well ahead of even entitled Irish progressives.

Shocking as this may be to you, but orthodox Jews can be bigots too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Odhinn wrote: »
    Shocking as this may be to you, but orthodox Jews can be bigots too.

Milo was a huge bigot and people would often refer to how he was Jewish and had a black boyfriend. Ergo incapable of expressing hateful views which he did regularly including racism...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭Odhinn

batgoat wrote: »
    Milo was a huge bigot and people would often refer to how he was Jewish and had a black boyfriend. Ergo incapable of expressing hateful views which he did regularly including racism...

I saw him interviewed years ago on CH4 and he self described as catholic. He came across as a very intelligent and literate but confused young man, deeply conflicted about his sexual preferences. When I saw the 'new' milo that appeared in the states I thought to meself "well hes discovered Coke now".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,259 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Odhinn wrote: »
    I saw him interviewed years ago on CH4 and he self described as catholic. He came across as a very intelligent and literate but confused young man, deeply conflicted about his sexual preferences. When I saw the 'new' milo that appeared in the states I thought to meself "well hes discovered Coke now".

to be fair to him it is a hell of a drug

Advertisement