Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Executive Officer in the Civil Service 2018 (Dublin)

Options
1110111112113114116»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭gestappo

Any movement on this panel lately?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Hopefully up

gestappo wrote: »
    Any movement on this panel lately?

Yes, I was assigned last week to DEASP . I haven’t been given a start date yet though. I’m not currently working in the Civil Service and would be grateful if anyone can tell me what happens from here. Are most staff in the office or working from home? Is there an initial training period?

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭redmgar

Yes, I was assigned last week to DEASP . I haven’t been given a start date yet though. I’m not currently working in the Civil Service and would be grateful if anyone can tell me what happens from here. Are most staff in the office or working from home? Is there an initial training period?

You get a start date, then give notice to your current employer (if applicable).
    Depending on department staff may be working from home, you obviously wont be starting off as you will will need training.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭gestappo

Congrats!!

DEASP staff usually don't work from home as there are mountains of paperwork etc, but you could be lucky, if that's what you want. In saying that, I've noticed our local office has reduced their counter hours for the lockdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 RWJL4

Has anyone been assigned to the courts service or works there? I've just been appointed and cannot get any information from their HR

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭cw67irl

RWJL4 wrote: »
    Has anyone been assigned to the courts service or works there? I've just been appointed and cannot get any information from their HR

Do courts service fall under DOJ?

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

cw67irl wrote: »
    Do courts service fall under DOJ?

At one time it was a division within The Department of Justice. It’s a completely separate entity now.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 NatashaB16

RWJL4 wrote: »

Just sent you a PM!

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Itchyfeet89

Anyone called for interview lately?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

Anyone called for interview lately?

Did you have any joy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Itchyfeet89

italodisco wrote: »
    Did you have any joy?

No 😟

Advertisement