Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Sports Fantasy Football thread - 2019/20 Winner is Donegal1234

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

22 from KDB(c) + Foden. Not bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭claw

manual_man wrote: »
    22 from KDB(c) + Foden. Not bad.

Interesting to see how much Foden will be in the game next season. Would love him to be around 8 million.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

claw wrote: »
    KDB and Auba tonight. Only in now and not enjoying this match at all. Hope Donegal has Sterling :)

No sterling for me I was glad he never got motm. I suspect most where on Jesus rather then sterling

• Registered Users Posts: 9,695 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

How's the table looking this morning?

How's the table looking this morning?

Still first 21 points ahead

• Advertisement

Deadly. If you have a similar lead this time tomorrow if will be amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

As in first place in the overall game?!

Amazing.

Any transfers left? Whats your current team?

Good f**king luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Good luck, only 2 more captains to pick now.

As in first place in the overall game?!

Amazing.

Any transfers left? Whats your current team?

Good f**king luck.

Yea I’m first overall in the whole game. No transfers left.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Yea I’m first overall in the whole game. No transfers left.

We should have a boards night out if you win, pints on you ;)

• Advertisement

We should have a boards night out if you win, pints on you ;)

That’s fine with looking forward to a big session. I need literally a good 2 months off after this to relax and stop stressing and get some sleep.

Deosnt help waiting till 12 for leaderboard to update every night.

That’s fine with looking forward to a big session. I need literally a good 2 months off after this to relax and stop stressing and get some sleep.

Deosnt help waiting till 12 for leaderboard to update every night.

Sunday is going to be the longest day in your life.

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Sunday is going to be the longest day in your life.

Yea not looking forward to it , the 2 hour wait for the table to update will be tough.

I'm 75th now with 6 players tonight. I'll be disappointed not to get a top 50 finish and beat Manual Man of course! Enjoyed the game anyway, I'll be back every year now.

What's the prize for first place... 50k is it? I just logged onto the App but can see the prize breakdown.

Edit, just checked again

1st place, 50k
    2nd place, 5k
    3rd place, 1 or 2k I think.

Fair old drop between 1st and the other two.

I'm 75th now with 6 players tonight. I'll be disappointed not to get a top 50 finish and beat Manual Man of course! Enjoyed the game anyway, I'll be back every year now.
    You have 7 left to play. I have 6. Really need Martial to score big tonight. I'm 143rd. 1 transfer left.

Yea not looking forward to it , the 2 hour wait for the table to update will be tough.
    Last day captains will be interesting. I imagine some of the chasing pack will pick a more left-wing choice. I'd be on Dilva I think if I had him. Otherwise I guess kdb will be the most popular choice. Sterling still very low ownership what with so many people out of transfers or just can't do it budget wise

Last day captains will be interesting. I imagine some of the chasing pack will pick a more left-wing choice. I'd be on Dilva I think if I had him. Otherwise I guess kdb will be the most popular choice. Sterling still very low ownership what with so many people out of transfers or just can't do it budget wise

I think if Donegal maintains the gap tonight, the others behind him will look to cover themselves. Not sure if I was 2nd and was 20 behind the leader and a couple of points ahead of 4th I would be gambling.

Highest place public team in 15th has Sterling.

https://fantasyfootball.skysports.com/public-team/45012

I think if Donegal maintains the gap tonight, the others behind him will look to cover themselves. Not sure if I was 2nd and was 20 behind the leader and a couple of points ahead of 4th I would be gambling.
    Gap from 2nd to 5th is only 5 points, and only 15 points from 2nd to 8th. I'd say a few hail marys will be thrown. 2nd gets £5k. 3rd £1k. 4th and 5th get a games console. Nothing after that.

• Advertisement

If I was 2nd I'd be going all out for the win, I definitely wouldn't be looking over my shoulder.

A city captain is the safe option but looks like De Bruyne will be letting Silva or Sterling take penos. Its not impossible for Sterling to get 4 vs Norwich to get golden boot so he's the best option I think. Pity I don't have him :-(

If I was 2nd I'd be going all out for the win, I definitely wouldn't be looking over my shoulder.

A city captain is the safe option but looks like De Bruyne will be letting Silva or Sterling take penos. Its not impossible for Sterling to get 4 vs Norwich to get golden boot so he's the best option I think. Pity I don't have him :-(

True if I’m 2nd/3rd going into Sunday I won’t be playing safe i will be going all out to win it.

There aren't that many differentials to be fair. Realistically everyone will captain a City player on Sunday. All depends on whether people have transfers left to get more City players in. That's your differential.

True if I’m 2nd/3rd going into Sunday I won’t be playing safe i will be going all out to win it.

It's not a case of playing safe, it's a case of picking the captain that will give you the most points. There isn't any other way of playing it.

Antonio at it again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Antonio at it again :)

Should have captained him!

Good match for me there with Greenwood as captain and Antonio. TAA, Van Dijk and Pulisic in this one.

Good match for me there with Greenwood as captain and Antonio. TAA, Van Dijk and Pulisic in this one.
    You're on a roll. Nearly everyone you've gotten in has done great for you since restart.

You're on a roll. Nearly everyone you've gotten in has done great for you since restart.

Yea hopefully I'll continue on to next season and give Donegal a run for his money(50k).

• Advertisement

Willian,TAA and Mane here. Thought Mane would have got an assist for the TAA goal.

Advertisement