Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Sports Fantasy Football thread - 2019/20 Winner is Donegal1234

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭claw

manual_man wrote: »
    Pope cleanie I'll take that

Same here! No players playing tomorrow though so hoping everyone gets sent off :)

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

Still first and 19 points ahead of second place now. Holy ****

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Still first and 19 points ahead of second place now. Holy ****
    Poor lad blew his (transfer) load early it seems

Poor lad blew his (transfer) load early it seems

Thankfully. I’m pretty sure 2nd will have no player tomorrow

Up to 108th myself. Not totally out of the running in the money leagues, but will need some captain differentials to come good. If DCL would score a goal away to Sheff Utd i'd never say a bad word about him again! :pac: :D

• Advertisement

Pope captain has me going up another 500 places to 3700. Amazing 2 differentials Antonio and any Burnley player who does anything are. Fair play to Donegal for using his transfer yesterday. Very good chance of more Burnley points next week too.

claw wrote: »
    Pope captain has me going up another 500 places to 3700. Amazing 2 differentials Antonio and any Burnley player who does anything are. Fair play to Donegal for using his transfer yesterday. Very good chance of more Burnley points next week too.

I have actually had Pope for a while didn’t need to make a transfer yesterday.

Took him out for Henderson a few weeks back. The first game I had Pope was the Man City game. Gave me -4 points as captain since I had no Man City players.

I have actually had Pope for a while didn’t need to make a transfer yesterday.

Took him out for Henderson a few weeks back. The first game I had Pope was the Man City game. Gave me -4 points as captain since I had no Man City players.

All the better! I got confused by manual_man saying that someone had made a transfer. I took out Henderson for Pope after the City match. Has been a great signing.

How good has Ings been though

How good has Ings been though
    As someone who doesn't have him he is a pain in the ass :D

• Advertisement

Pity about the penalty miss. Had he scored it we'd likely be looking at 22 extra points as captainers

Cannot believe 26.5% of top 1k have Kane

Cannot believe 26.5% of top 1k have Kane

You wonder if people who still had a transfer left put him in for a punt. Seems a very high percentage. If I had had a transfer today I would have put in Ings.

Still same gap same position. Another day closer to the goal.

Egan, Baldock and Traore tonight. Captaining Egan, would captain Traore if I knew he would definitely start.

Glad the Sheff Utd CS is gone, but come on, DCL, do something!

For comparison: in the last 11 games pre lockdown DCL returned 8 goals and an assist. Since restart: nothing. nada. zilch.

For comparison: in the last 11 games pre lockdown DCL returned 8 goals and an assist. Since restart: nothing. nada. zilch.

That's cos he is crap :) Not happy with Sheffield United letting in a goal. Everton are completely pointless. Will no doubt lose on Sunday to Bournemouth.

Was a nervous wreck watching that game, happy jiminez didn’t score.

Looks like i'll be relying on my Man U assets to bail me out once more. Martial will get the armband i think. Have Foden and KdB tomorrow - how do we think City will lineup? I'm seeing a lot of rotation.

• Advertisement

Looks like i'll be relying on my Man U assets to bail me out once more. Martial will get the armband i think. Have Foden and KdB tomorrow - how do we think City will lineup? I'm seeing a lot of rotation.

God knows with. I’d be fairly sure foden will start for city since he was rested on sunday.

I’d say v Norwich they might play a few kids , meaning less game and city have Real Madrid soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Doherty captain tonight, hopefully a nice jump after that.

God knows with. I’d be fairly sure foden will start for city since he was rested on sunday.

I’d say v Norwich they might play a few kids , meaning less game and city have Real Madrid soon.
    i think they'll put out a strong lineup vs Norwich what with it being Dilva's last league game - also it's their last game before they face Madrid in terms of match rythym. Minutes will definitely be managed though.

24 points ahead of second now. This is getting serious now holy crap.

24 points ahead of second now. This is getting serious now holy crap.

Think the fella that was 2nd had Jimenez cos I have been following his scores. Next 2 days are massive.

Traore and Sheffield United blank dropped me a couple of hundred places.Happy overall with it though.

claw wrote: »
    Think the fella that was 2nd had Jimenez cos I have been following his scores. Next 2 days are massive.

Yea I knew he had him. Was scared looking at the tv. If he had of got a goal he would have for 9 points and 18 from captain.

Today and tomorrow are absolutely huge for me.

Yea I knew he had him. Was scared looking at the tv. If he had of got a goal he would have for 9 points and 18 from captain.

Today and tomorrow are absolutely huge for me.

All about the captains now. From 2nd down there isn't a lot in it so you wonder would they risk their captaincies or play it safe. I think this game is great, every day matters.

Foden and KDB start. I'll take that.

• Advertisement

Foden and KDB start. I'll take that.

KDB and Auba tonight. Only in now and not enjoying this match at all. Hope Donegal has Sterling :)

Advertisement