Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Sports Fantasy Football thread - 2019/20 Winner is Donegal1234

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

manual_man wrote: »
    I can take out DCL tomorrow for Antonio with my last transfer. Very tempted to do it. DCL is my only captain option the day they play away to Sheff Utd, though I'd be surprised if he did anything in that game anyway.

Can see you taking him out and he turns into prime aguero for one match.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Can see you taking him out and he turns into prime aguero for one match.
    that would be right

• Registered Users Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I can take out DCL tomorrow for Antonio with my last transfer. Very tempted to do it. DCL is my only captain option the day they play away to Sheff Utd, though I'd be surprised if he did anything in that game anyway.

I'd transfer DCL out for Antonio Banderas at this stage, he'd get you as many goals.

Im hoping to be back in the top 50 after tonight although I don't have Martial. I had Ings as captain and Maguire. Looking forward to captaining Antonio for his next 4 goal haul tomorrow night now.

ings, martial, maguire and bruno(c) here - wrong captain but should rise a bit regardless

any transfers left yourself Dearg?

• Advertisement

any transfers left yourself Dearg?

No I'm regretting using my last on Greenwood. I would have got Wood in for Burnley vs Norwich.

ings, martial, maguire and bruno(c) here - wrong captain but should rise a bit regardless

Ings and Bruno motm

I’m back to first overall. Still can’t believe it.

I’m back to first overall. Still can’t believe it.
    By a point. Just saw it LOL. Some yoyo battle underway. 3rd place within touching distance as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭claw

Dropped down to 4800. United kill me each time they get a clean sheet and Martial/Rashford does anything. Need another Norwich performance from Antonio today :D

• Advertisement

By a point. Just saw it LOL. Some yoyo battle underway. 3rd place within touching distance as well.

I’m going to be a nervous wreck for the next week.

I’m going to be a nervous wreck for the next week.

Just hold your nerve! Do you have Antonio?

claw wrote: »
    Just hold your nerve! Do you have Antonio?

No player tonight , hope for 1-1 and 2 own goals. I think 2/3 have nobody either

No player tonight , hope for 1-1 and 2 own goals. I think 2/3 have nobody either

At least with the match tonight you can work out who has him and who doesn't.

At least with the match tonight you can work out who has him and who doesn't.

True and the Burnley match on Saturday . Have a sneaky feeling 2nd place has no player on Sunday. Praying he deosnt .

True and the Burnley match on Saturday . Have a sneaky feeling 2nd place has no player on Sunday. Praying he deosnt .

Pope is the main player tomorrow. I have him. I have no one on Sunday. People might have Soyuncu as a defender and he is gone for the season.

I think it's gonna be a tight match, I don't see West Ham going goal crazy again with so much on the line.

Dearg81 wrote: »
    I think it's gonna be a tight match, I don't see West Ham going goal crazy again with some much on the line.

I hope so , roll on next Sunday at 8pm so I can relax

Antonio at it again. Dying here

Antonio at it again. Dying here

I literally feared another Antonio goal fest after that goal in 5 mins. Could have been worse.hopefully second place has nobody and will stay first.

• Advertisement

I literally feared another Antonio goal fest after that goal in 5 mins. Could have been worse.hopefully second place has nobody and will stay first.
    yeah feel a bit relieved. Just the 8 points feels like a bit of a letoff

yeah feel a bit relieved. Just the 8 points feels like a bit of a letoff

Still first overall another day closer.

Back up 600 places to 4200 thanks to Antonio. Some differential he is. Dream result against United on Wednesday for me would be West Ham winning to nil and him scoring all the goals :D

Still first overall another day closer.

Doesn't look like any of your rivals have Antonio.

Doesn't look like any of your rivals have Antonio.

Yea I was fairly confident none would have thankfully they didn’t.

Back to 39th but won't last long as I have nobody today. I put a bet on Chris Wood to score a header to ease the inevitable pain when he scores.

Back to 39th but won't last long as I have nobody today. I put a bet on Chris Wood to score a header to ease the inevitable pain when he scores.
    he's very low owned. Pope has decent ownership. Tarkowski probably next, maybe a few got Long in as a direct swap for Soyuncu

he's very low owned. Pope has decent ownership. Tarkowski probably next, maybe a few got Long in as a direct swap for Soyuncu

Ah I know, it will just annoy me as it should have been my last transfer.

Ah I know, it will just annoy me as it should have been my last transfer.
    might be handier to have it for the last day when City play Norwich. I could see them putting 6 or 7 past them

• Advertisement

Pope cleanie I'll take that

Advertisement