Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Sports Fantasy Football thread - 2019/20 Winner is Donegal1234

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Stop it. Log out and go to the pub.
    Yeah. Have to try not to be knee-jerk

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Dearg81

manual_man wrote: »
    Yeah. Have to try not to be knee-jerk

:pac:

Subbed at half time! You owe me a pint.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Ederson KDB and Foden (C)... Not a good night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭claw

All on captain Mane, not much happening so far.

Foden was poor. One good chance towards the end but not much else. Wish I'd had the funds to get Dilva

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

Anybody else having a crap day , doubt I will be first come tonight.

Shocker here. Will be looking for Man U assets to rescue me tomorrow.

Shocker here. Will be looking for Man U assets to rescue me tomorrow.

Hopefully 2nd and third are having a crap day aswell

Captained Mane so a bit better. Sold Jimenez for Willian yesterday, should have sold Auba.

claw wrote: »
    Captained Mane so a bit better. Sold Jimenez for Willian yesterday, should have sold Auba.

Mane captain , your going see a green arrow anyways 😂😂

• Advertisement

Mane captain , your going see a green arrow anyways ����

Who did you captain tonight? Once KDB was gone, I didn't have a lot of good captain options. Surely most people were in the same boat. 2nd and 3rd could have captained a Liverpool defender or Salah. Or Sterling. They probably don't have Kane either.

Who did you captain tonight? Once KDB was gone, I didn't have a lot of good captain options. Surely most people were in the same boat. 2nd and 3rd could have captained a Liverpool defender or Salah. Or Sterling. They probably don't have Kane either.

I won’t say as you never know who could be looking at this forum. Just incase folks in top 10 know who I have 😂😂 I don’t have Kane no

I won’t say as you never know who could be looking at this forum. Just incase folks in top 10 know who I have ���� I don’t have Kane no

Fair enough, you are right to play it cautious. At least you still have a transfer!

Bad day at the office for me like most of us. Foden did nothing and Van Drunk was awful for the first goal.

At least VVD got his usual passing bonus. 4 points after conceding 2 ain't bad.

I won’t say as you never know who could be looking at this forum. Just incase folks in top 10 know who I have 😂😂 I don’t have Kane no

I think you should consider Chris Wood for Norwich vs Burnley now if that's the one game you have nobody in.

Down to 2nd tomorrow is a new day.

Down to 2nd tomorrow is a new day.

Would love to know what 1st had yesterday to be getting that many points. Must have Jimenez anyway.

Only a slight rise to 4080. Thought it would be more than that on a low scoring day. Bruno, Egan and Baldock today.

Would love to know what 1st had yesterday to be getting that many points. Must have Jimenez anyway.

Yea he did i know he deosnt any spurs players.

• Advertisement

DCL, Ings, Bruno, Martial, Maguire my captain options today

DCL, Ings, Bruno, Martial, Maguire my captain options today

Bruno/Martial captain for you.

I will have 7 playing today expect to be closer to first by tonight.

Not quite sure what to do with my last transfer now. Half tempted to get in Antonio tomorrow. Or do I just hold it til the final day.

Not quite sure what to do with my last transfer now. Half tempted to get in Antonio tomorrow. Or do I just hold it til the final day.

In the same boat. It will either be Antonio or hold and get David Silva on final day.

In the same boat. It will either be Antonio or hold and get David Silva on final day.
    I only wish I could get Silva. Would have got him yesterday and given him the armband. Only way to get him would have been to sell KDB which I think would have been foolish.

I only wish I could get Silva. Would have got him yesterday and given him the armband. Only way to get him would have been to sell KDB which I think would have been foolish.

It would be nice to have KDB and Silva on the last day alright. Nice captain problem :)

It would be nice to have KDB and Silva on the last day alright. Nice captain problem :)
    would have to be Silva. Everyone will be passing the ball to him and he'll probably be on pens. Annoyed with myself now I didn't keep one extra transfer to be able to get him in

Can't get over how bad DCL has been!

Can't get over how bad DCL has been!

Everton are a team to avoid full stop. Not sure I have had anyone apart from Richarlison in a team in Sky Sports league this season. Had Holgate and DCL in a free hit in FPL after the lockdown. DCL did nothing of course :)

• Advertisement

Everton are a team to avoid full stop. Not sure I have had anyone apart from Richarlison in a team in Sky Sports league this season. Had Holgate and DCL in a free hit in FPL after the lockdown. DCL did nothing of course :)
    I can take out DCL tomorrow for Antonio with my last transfer. Very tempted to do it. DCL is my only captain option the day they play away to Sheff Utd, though I'd be surprised if he did anything in that game anyway.

Advertisement