Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Sports Fantasy Football thread - 2019/20 Winner is Donegal1234

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,695 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

@donegal

How did you sleep last night. Hope your well rested. Get a good high protein lunch into you, take a walk around before kickoff. You've done all the hard work to get here. Nothing else you can do now.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

@donegal

How did you sleep last night. Hope your well rested. Get a good high protein lunch into you, take a walk around before kickoff. You've done all the hard work to get here. Nothing else you can do now.

Like the past 2 weeks barley. Got up said a prayer or too and went on about 3 walk to pass the time. Yea only really captains to decide now. Been a brilliant season no matter how today goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

If you dont mind posting your team after the deadline, I'm sure lots of us would be interested to know so we can cheer you on

If you dont mind posting your team after the deadline, I'm sure lots of us would be interested to know so we can cheer you on

I will post it up , make it Interesting for all of use

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I will post it up , make it Interesting for all of use

Now I KNOW you're from Donegal

• Advertisement

Now I KNOW you're from Donegal

Gave me a good chuckle

• Registered Users Posts: 3,561 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Good luckk to u lad, we'll be rooting for ya, funny feeling it'll be down to the captain choice

Good luckk to u lad, we'll be rooting for ya, funny feeling it'll be down to the captain choice

Thanks sir hopefully geos my way.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Very best of luck Donegal. We're all rooting for you!

manual_man wrote: »
    Very best of luck Donegal. We're all rooting for you!

A thanks manual_man be a crazy past 4 weeks for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I think I'll be more interested in Donegals team than my fpl and sky teams today. I might put a few quid on your captain to score to share the wealth when you win ;-)

Dearg81 wrote: »
    I think I'll be more interested in Donegals team than my fpl and sky teams today. I might put a few quid on your captain to score to share the wealth when you win ;-)

Do reverse engineering. Back the players I don’t have as they are guaranteed to score.

Do reverse engineering. Back the players I don’t have as they are guaranteed to score.

Haha that could get expensive. I think I have most of the dangermen in my team so hopefully I have a ****e day.

Haha that could get expensive. I think I have most of the dangermen in my team so hopefully I have a ****e day.

Hope so lol , me and first overall player will be making our teams public at 4.

Tempted to go punty with my final captain. Eyeing up Mendy with my last transfer and may captain him

Tempted to go punty with my final captain. Eyeing up Mendy with my last transfer and may captain him

I think it's the best tactic today. I'm going Pulisic. He was unreal against Liverpool and not highly owned.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭claw

I think it's the best tactic today. I'm going Pulisic. He was unreal against Liverpool and not highly owned.

Thinking more and more I will captain Antonio. Will wait to see the lineups though.

Hope so lol , me and first overall player will be making our teams public at 4.

Are you in contact with the guy in 1st or do all our teams become public at 4?

claw wrote: »
    Are you in contact with the guy in 1st or do all our teams become public at 4?

I was talking to him this morning I’m not to sure if others will do same. But just be good to see his team and aim to beat it.

I was talking to him this morning I’m not to sure if others will do same. But just be good to see his team and aim to beat it.

It's going to be some 2 hours from 4 onwards. I think everyone will be more interested in your team than their own today!

• Advertisement

No Mendy

No Mendy

All good for me , I know 1st and 3rd have taa

No TAA, Mane or Willian for me anyway. Not sure whether to play it safe with KDB or go with Antonio now. Hope Donegal has 11 anyway :)

No TAA, Mane or Willian for me anyway. Not sure whether to play it safe with KDB or go with Antonio now. Hope Donegal has 11 anyway :)

I do have 11 players starting

That's brilliant, that's half the battle. TAA not playing is massive.

That's brilliant, that's half the battle. TAA not playing is massive.

I’m happy I never brought in mahrez a few weeks ago

You're very lucky. 9 for me i think. DCL(benched) is the gift that keeps on giving. I have TAA too. Who to get in with my last transfer now is the question. Am i mad to be looking at Cancelo?

You're very lucky. 9 for me i think. DCL(benched) is the gift that keeps on giving. I have TAA too. Who to get in with my last transfer now is the question. Am i mad to be looking at Cancelo?

Cancelo was good the last day should get cleanie and pass bonus.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

What's your team Donegal?

Will be cheering for you

• Advertisement

TAA could have racked up a big score today. That's a massive early win for you there.

Advertisement