Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Sports Fantasy Football thread - 2019/20 Winner is Donegal1234

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Yea hopefully I'll continue on to next season and give Donegal a run for his money(50k).

Bad day so far for me. Have a feeling I might not be first when the leaderboard updates 🙈

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Bad day so far for me. Have a feeling I might not be first when the leaderboard updates 🙈

Have you worked many of the players that 2nd or 3rd own? You mentioned Jiminez, he has a tough enough final game.

Have you worked many of the players that 2nd or 3rd own? You mentioned Jiminez, he has a tough enough final game.

2/3/4 don’t have Antonio. I think 5th has. Just depends who have Trent and greenwood aswell. Going to be a nervous night.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Decent day apart from Bruno captain fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Pulisic coming on for a goal and assist is a nice surprise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,695 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Well?

It takes a while to update donkey.

Looks like I’m down to second 1 point behind the leader.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Up to 121st. Just aiming to make the top 100 now!

60pts brings me up to 39th which is my highest rank yet I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Looks like I’m down to second 1 point behind the leader.

A nail-biting Sunday for you so. The very best of luck man, I hope you win it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭claw

Back up to 4200. Hoping Antonio keeps his run up on Sunday. Up nearly 16k places since the start of the month.

claw wrote: »
    Back up to 4200. Hoping Antonio keeps his run up on Sunday. Up nearly 16k places since the start of the month.

That's a good climb. Are you gonna captain him on Sunday?

That's a good climb. Are you gonna captain him on Sunday?

Depends on KDB playing. Certainly thinking about Antonio. TAA is also an option, good chance of a clean sheet and maybe more.

A nail-biting Sunday for you so. The very best of luck man, I hope you win it.

Yea long day. Really annoyed i had 21 point gap last night and none gone

Will take next 2 days to relax and try no think about it. If you told me I would be 2nd going into last gameweeek at the start of the season I would have laughed.

Will take next 2 days to relax and try no think about it. If you told me I would be 2nd going into last gameweeek at the start of the season I would have laughed.

No point stressing about it, just concentrate on your last captain now. The rest is out of your hands.

No point stressing about it, just concentrate on your last captain now. The rest is out of your hands.

I see you had a monster of a day yesterday aswell, well inside the top 50 now

I see you had a monster of a day yesterday aswell, well inside the top 50 now

Yea one of those days were everything went for me.

Yea one of those days were everything went for me.

Hopefully Sunday is one of those days for me 😠might even go to mass on Sunday morning.

Are you able to figure out who the guy who's now in first had last night? TAA or Pulisic perhaps

• Advertisement

Are you able to figure out who the guy who's now in first had last night? TAA or Pulisic perhaps

He has pulisic foden kdb ings Taa baldock. I’m 100% on them I think he has martial and maguire aswell.

On Sunday at 3pm I will post my team up on here. So use can all follow along on my quest for top spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Best of luck Donegal

He has pulisic foden kdb ings Taa baldock. I’m 100% on them I think he has martial and maguire aswell.

On Sunday at 3pm I will post my team up on here. So use can all follow along on my quest for top spot.

I don't expect Foden to start but that might not matter, 30 mins sub appearance might be dangerous with that Norwich defence. I wouldn't expect anything out of Baldock but the rest are dangerous.

I don't expect Foden to start but that might not matter, 30 mins sub appearance might be dangerous with that Norwich defence. I wouldn't expect anything out of Baldock but the rest are dangerous.

1/3/4 all shot up yesterday. If Antonio pulisic and Taa have a quite day on Sunday thats half the battle. I don’t have them.

I plan to stick a few quid on the players i dont have and i know who others have. So win either way.

Who have you got tonight?

What do you mean there's no football tonight? /*flings chair*

None tomorrow night or Saturday its like a mini International break.

Who have you got tonight?

What do you mean there's no football tonight? /*flings chair*

None tomorrow night or Saturday its like a mini International break.

I tried going outside and playing golf instead. Let's just say I'm never going to be the 39th best golfer in the world rankings and leave it at that.

claw wrote: »
    Depends on KDB playing. Certainly thinking about Antonio. TAA is also an option, good chance of a clean sheet and maybe more.

I'll go with Antonio or Pulisic based on low ownership. Tough call as both are on top form. Villa are the weaker opposition but they have something to play for and Wolves don't.

I'll go with Antonio or Pulisic based on low ownership. Tough call as both are on top form. Villa are the weaker opposition but they have something to play for and Wolves don't.

It's worth you gambling on it as there is no point in playing safe where you are. You might as well gamble on finishing higher and giving it a go as opposed to playing it safe and staying where you are. Wish I had Pulisic instead of Willian. Think Pulisic has a higher ceiling.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Wolves will want to finish 6th ahead of Spurs(thus guaranteeing Europa League qualification). They have the best defensive record since the restart I believe as well so I think Chelsea may struggle to score against them. I'm considering Pulisic to Mahrez with my last transfer.

• Advertisement

manual_man wrote: »
    Wolves will want to finish 6th ahead of Spurs(thus guaranteeing Europa League qualification). They have the best defensive record since the restart I believe as well so I think Chelsea may struggle to score against them. I'm considering Pulisic to Mahrez with my last transfer.

They have kept clean sheets but mostly against bad teams like Villa and teams on the beach like Palace. A draw would not be enough for them if Spurs win. I would be surprised if it is not an open game, especially if there is an early goal. Not sure Chelsea are able to do gritty 1-0 wins.

I do like Mahrez though, think he is flying under the radar with people this week. Well able for a big score and should play.

Advertisement