Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese Android Phones 3 - Read First Post!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

I got the X2. We also have a oneplus7 in the house, so I've had the chance to compare the two.

The oneplus7 is a better build no doubt but at 310 euro including postage the X2 was impossible to pass up.

Is the x2 better specs than the mi 9T

• Registered Users Posts: 8,668 ✭✭✭corks finest

New Home wrote: »
    I'm glad I got my phone. :)

Left my son down badly ( Christmas present) took my money and item wasn't in stock , so had to wait for a refund ( PayPal) to order another one for him elsewhere,came in the 23/ 12 ,big sweat until then

• Registered Users Posts: 11,942 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Eglobal have a fairly bad rep,I can attest to that,be careful

Eglobal are fine if you're not in a hurry. Prices are fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 SilverangelA5

massy086 wrote: »
    Is the x2 better specs than the mi 9T

similar processor, build and cameras. Main difference 9T has a pop up selfie camera, X2 has SD card slot, 9T aluminium frame X2 glass and plastic, camera spec seems slightly better on X2. Both will be upgraded to android 10. Option of 8 GB ram with X2.

Very similar phones.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭beardo81

GBX wrote: »

I've ordered 3 phones from Eglobal. First 2 arrived fine, just a little slow on delivery - around 2-3 weeks from order.

Ordered a phone on 28th November from them for Xmas and it still hasn't arrived. Their customer service are very unhelpful and will not send a refund or replacement until the shipping company confirm it is lost. I spoke to the shipping company direct 10 days ago and they've confirmed it is lost. Very frustrating, family members Xmas present too.

Just my experience but won't be using them ever again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Wilfuler.

beardo81 wrote: »
    I've ordered 3 phones from Eglobal. First 2 arrived fine, just a little slow on delivery - around 2-3 weeks from order.

Ordered a phone on 28th November from them for Xmas and it still hasn't arrived. Their customer service are very unhelpful and will not send a refund or replacement until the shipping company confirm it is lost. I spoke to the shipping company direct 10 days ago and they've confirmed it is lost. Very frustrating, family members Xmas present too.

That's the problem with the Chinese if it goes wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭DonnieCorko

AFAIK, Paypal is particularly useful for these types of situations.

AFAIK, Paypal is particularly useful for these types of situations.

I paid through PayPal, I'll open a dispute with them today I think.

I paid through PayPal, I'll open a dispute with them today I think.

You'll get refunded

Seller will have to provide tracking/proof of delivery to counterclaim

Wilfuler. wrote: »
    You'll get refunded

Seller will have to provide tracking/proof of delivery to counterclaim

Cheers. Any recommendations for a reliable company from where I should order? Just not to derail the thread totally! I had originally ordered a Mi A3

• Advertisement

They're dire , communication? actually lied to me about phone being in stock,read their reviews on trust pilot ,they sell stuff that they haven't in stock

Cheers. Any recommendations for a reliable company from where I should order? Just not to derail the thread totally! I had originally ordered a Mi A3

AMAZON

Actually they're not fine,have seriously bad reviews

• Registered Users Posts: 3,112 ✭✭✭seanin4711

AMAZON

amazon Spain let me down real bad for a Christmas present!
    couldn't recommend

seanin4711 wrote: »
    amazon Spain let me down real bad for a Christmas present!
    couldn't recommend

Who?
    Amazon or seller

Who?
    Amazon or seller

both
    paid seller zenez.eu 12th dec chased them,they said they have no transparency on shipping and to check with amazon spain.
    Amazon spain gave me a shipping date 19th dec.
    checked,rechecked & rechecked with amazon with an post tracking # never worked.
    never received phone.
    had chase them big time to get a refund off them

i just got refund yesterday.
    dicked me around like nothing else.
    wouldn't go back.

both
    paid seller zenez.eu 12th dec and shipping fulfilled by amazon gave me a shipping date 19th dec.
    never recieved phone.
    had chase them bigtime to get a refund off them

i just got refund yesterday.
    dicked me around like nothing else.
    wouldn't go back.

Sounds like you were rushing the whole thing up at xmas

I get refunded every second week off Amazon without issue

Sounds like you were rushing the whole thing up at xmas

I get refunded every second week off Amazon without issue

But why would they give date for
    À receiving item and
    B tracking number that never worked

Rushing or not that's shoddy
    I have given myself enough time according to their timeline.orderdd 12th for 19th delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Have you tried www.honorbuy.com ? I've used them a good bit and not had any issues touch wood.

À receiving item and

I have myself enough time according to their timeline.

Looking to source locally
    Plenty of options on adverts.ie and others for new phones based in galway or Dublin

• Advertisement

À receiving item and

I have myself enough time according to their timeline.

Mishap I guess

I deal with them constantly and return , refund stuff all the time, their priority is the customer

..Now Jeff bezos didn't make 200 billion looking after his workers or affiliates but that's another matter

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭DonnieCorko

Have to say Amazon really are brilliant. Very good for refunding or resending stuff etc. particularly compared to other companies. The RealMe X2 has been reduced in price to 270 aswell on Amazon Spain at the moment. Great price IMO if you are looking for phone in this price range.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭BKWDR

Anyone here buy or own the Mi Note 10 yet? Any feedback on how it runs , is the camera the business etc

Mishap I guess

I deal with them constantly and return , refund stuff all the time, their priority is the customer

..Now Jeff bezos didn't make 200 billion looking after his workers or affiliates but that's another matter

i must be the 1% so

Have to say Amazon really are brilliant. Very good for refunding or resending stuff etc. particularly compared to other companies. The RealMe X2 has been reduced in price to 270 aswell on Amazon Spain at the moment. Great price IMO if you are looking for phone in this price range.

never an issue with amazon uk
    the one time i go off reservation boom!

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SmallBalls

I've had 3 different orders from them with no problems..

• Subscribers Posts: 41,378 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

SmallBalls wrote: »
    I've had 3 different orders from them with no problems..

Yeah I've had at least four orders from eglobal and never had an issue.... Maybe its part lucky?

Once you accept that it's gonna take up to four weeks for delivery then it can be seen as good value.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,942 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Actually I've had good experiences so I'll stand by what I already said.

BKWDR wrote: »
    Anyone here buy or own the Mi Note 10 yet? Any feedback on how it runs , is the camera the business etc

Have one , great phone so far, slippy though,decent sound/ wifi, camera superb in day time,not so great in night time
    Big without being intrusive,but TBH coming from a mi max 2 it's a bit too skinny/ small for my big hands, might look for a wider,bigger one.
    Amoled screen is beautiful

• Advertisement

Actually I've had good experiences so I'll stand by what I already said.

That's the problem I've had a bad experience with them,you're the opposite,so not steady like Amazon,once bitten for me,,,

Advertisement