Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turning very warm/hot, heatwave conditions likely; Sunday 24th -->

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,288 ✭✭✭mickmackey1

Oak Park reaches 25c for the eighth day in a row.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

Hazy sunshine in Waterford City. A fresh start to the day but the temp has risen to 25.7c and Humidity of 54%. Feeling a lot muggier than previous days.

www.waterfordcityweather.com

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

Big change here in Donegal, the heat and sun isn't in it today. Quite Breezy and lit of bit of drizzle.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

15C and very overcast in Castlebar, although with it just being a days respite you cannot really complain.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,746 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

So some areas will lose their heatwave status today given 25C is needed.
    Other areas into the 8th day of heatwave conditions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,432 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Pangea wrote: »
    Big change here in Donegal, the heat and sun isn't in it today. Quite Breezy and lit of bit of drizzle.

I'll give you €156.86 for some of that drizzle.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,746 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

3pm:
    Oak Park 27C
    Next nearest is Mullingar at 24C.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,310 ✭✭✭✭Say my name

First build up of cloud I've seen since this dry spell began.
    There's convection going on along the Blackstairs mountains. If any rain does come of this this evening however it'll be the Carlow side that'll get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭NinetyTwoTeam

it's practically chilly in Donegal now youd need a light jacket, delighted. i don't enjoy it being that hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,959 ✭✭✭pauldry

cold in Sligo too but always is on Sunday

No doubt the working week will be warm n sunny once more n break for 2 more days next weekend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Been walking the dog and not an ounce of malice in the warm wind. The hay is drying well .... Lovely day, with the ocean ruffled and alive, and the mountains veiled in low cloud

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Bonzo Delaney

Graces7 wrote: »
    Been walking the dog and not an ounce of malice in the warm wind. The hay is drying well .... Lovely day, with the ocean ruffled and alive, and the mountains veiled in low cloud

You should work for bord failte
    You paint a great picture

• Registered Users Posts: 12,095 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Is there any end in sight to the sunshine?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,432 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Gael23 wrote: »
    Is there any end in sight to the sunshine?

Tonight

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

22C in Limerick, feels warmer than Cork's 20C

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

Temp went up again in Waterford City to 27.4c just after 4pm. Cloud cover extensive

www.waterfordcityweather.com

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

23C at Dunshaughlin, a 2C rise on yesterday's max.

Mostly cloudy with some hazy sunshine.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭22michael44

pauldry wrote: »
    cold in Sligo too but always is on Sunday

No doubt the working week will be warm n sunny once more n break for 2 more days next weekend

can't remember the last weekend that wasn't sunny. the moaning never stops, does it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,562 ✭✭✭kingshankly

igCorcaigh wrote: »
    22C in Limerick, feels warmer than Cork's 20C

That cause it is warmer 2° warmer in fact😜

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

it's practically chilly in Donegal now youd need a light jacket, delighted. i don't enjoy it being that hot.

Yep, cloudy most of the day and I'll need to change the shorts for something longer for my walk later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,128 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Just gorgeous here in SW Dublin . Since 4th May we have the patio door open and living in the garden mainly . Just blissful days of light and sun and summery days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Shn99

any sign on some rain on the way for east limerick?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Another warm day down in the SE. The cloud cover is doing nothing to temper the heat.
    One thing about this weather is that it's not great if you have a hangover.Maybe the solution is to go on the beer again. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭MidMan25

Not a particularly pleasant day in Cork, it's very warm but no sunshine all day, heat for the sake of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭morgana

23 degrees in North Cork west of Mallow, overcast earlier in the day, now hazy sunshine with some clouds - just perfect xD

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

There's people in this country watching the football today envious of the heavy rain in Moscow.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

You should work for bord failte
    You paint a great picture

The material is superlative.;) The sheer beauty awes me daily. West Mayo offshore island

You get me a job and I will do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,235 ✭✭✭Oneiric 3

18c here in a fair breeze giving good drying.

New Moon

• Registered Users Posts: 4,680 ✭✭✭SleetAndSnow

Car is reading 26 degrees in the way back into Cork Coty. Hazy sunshine

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Shn99 wrote: »
    any sign on some rain on the way for east limerick?

No.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement