Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gang Rape in Kildare

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

More the 78% of people who listed themselves as catholic on the census form. The 40% only voted es because they worried the everso liberal media would try and portray them as ignorant.

It's taken me a few attempts but.... Are you trying to claim, everyone in Ireland who is not Catholic voted yes on the referendum, including all those Muslims from Clonskeagh who campaigned against it, and that all Catholics in Ireland are in fact, homophobic, but 40% of them voted yes due to... pressure from the media?

Perhaps I'm interpreting your post wrong, I certainly hope I am because good lord that is a stunningly stupid suggestion.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,165 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

It's taken me a few attempts but.... Are you trying to claim, everyone in Ireland who is not Catholic voted yes on the referendum, including all those Muslims from Clonskeagh who campaigned against it, and that all Catholics in Ireland are in fact, homophobic, but 40% of them voted yes due to... pressure from the media?

Perhaps I'm interpreting your post wrong, I certainly hope I am because good lord that is a stunningly stupid suggestion.

It is stunningly stupid - I'm trying to point out that assuming that someone is homophobic because of their religion is stunningly stupid.

I'm not saying you did this, but you did use the phrase "based on estimated views taken from reputable polls". What was being estimated here? And why? - beause if the polls were reputable there should have been no estimation needed.

What exact question was asked and what exactly were the answers?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

It's obviously not an issue to you, but as I have no time whatsoever for homophobes, it would be closer to 5200 bad snakes for me.

So you're just ditching the whole rape thing now because you've been made to look the fool.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

So you're just ditching the whole rape thing now because you've been made to look the fool.

What is wrong with you?

What is wrong with you?

I don't like bigots, particularly ones who use deception to convince people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Grayson wrote: »
    And don't give me the crap "islam isn't a race"

Translation. I don't want to deal with a simple fact.

It's not a race. You can opt in or out. Deal with it. Besides, what race? Indonesians, Kosovans, Sub-Saharan Africans, South East Asians, African American Nation of Islam members... a vast fcuking array of ethnicities represented heavily in the Muslim world boasting a 1.3 billion people membership. It's not a race thing if Islam is being critiqued.

I don't like bigots, particularly ones who use deception to convince people.

I think you're just a paid musbot. What deception has snake used. Are facts deception now?

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭SSr0

What is wrong with you?

Nasty bit of work indeed.

I think you're just a paid musbot. What deception has snake used. Are facts deception now?

He made up stats and misrepresented stats. I've pointed the instances out a few times already.

He made up stats and misrepresented stats. I've pointed the instances out a few times already.

As said in the post above you are a nasty piece of work and I wouldn't believe anything you have pointed out.

• Advertisement

As said in the post above you are a nasty piece of work and I wouldn't believe anything you have pointed out.

I won't lose sleep over it.

I'm sure you won't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Don't worry, we are all sick of these agenda lead posters. Fortunately they are transparent .

• Registered Users Posts: 34,061 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Between the 2 gang rapes and the attack In Cork the last week or so, it still looks like some dangerous ***** are still out there.

Hope bit groups are caught a ASAP before a repeat. Last thing any poor person and family wants

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭sm3ar

Between the 2 gang rapes and the attack In Cork the last week or so, it still looks like some dangerous ***** are still out there.

Hope bit groups are caught a ASAP before a repeat. Last thing any poor person and family wants

Where were they from?

Don't worry, we are all sick of these agenda lead posters. Fortunately they are transparent .

You and your transparencies are also being finally seen. No more will you silence those who are sick of your agenda.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭DavidLyons_

"We"? You'll find you're very much in the minority, thankfully.

"We"? You'll find you're very much in the minority, thankfully.

Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 34,061 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

sm3ar wrote: »
    Where were they from?

I meant the poor Polish Man last week.

Just few ***** out there and need be caught

That you think it's me who has been made look the fool when all my statistical data is there for everyone to see whilst you resorted to petty name calling, tying yourself in knots trying to discredit numerics from the UK census office is so deluded it's sad.

Ask yourself, why is it that the only 3 posters who have thanked your posts are ones with history on this site of petty personal abuse, of asking for sources and links to substantiate opinions that differ from their own, then disappearing into the ether when they get them.

I didn't drop my criticism of Muslim culture and it's despicable views on women, I momentarily shifted focus on the proven homophobia of UK Muslims, as when we're talking about a majority of Muslims polled wanting homosexuality to be criminilised it's much harder for that ideologies defenders to massage data in their favour, which you have proven once more by completely ignoring these many polls and resorting once more to personal abuse. Are you denying the validity of the various polls which indicated the MAJORITY of UK Muslims are in fact homophobic, do you need see any value to be had in further discussion of this topic.

• Advertisement

My agenda is the discussion of proven homophobia and the higher propensity in the Muslim community of treating women with ill contempt, that you would sit on the sidelines not once contributing anything of substance to this thread before attempting to discredit me with a petty ad hominem makes yourself look very transparent indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Genuine question,

How many Asylum seekers should we accept in Ireland

A: No more

B: Another couple of thousand

C: Unlimited.

At what point is enough enough, if C is your answer, do you genuinely think Ireland can cope with an extra 100,000+ asylum seekers.

I believe we should take people in need of our help,but fear we could be swamped in years to come.

That you think it's me who has been made look the fool when all my statistical data is there for everyone to see whilst you resorted to petty name calling, tying yourself in knots trying to discredit numerics from the UK census office is so deluded it's sad..

And anyone who looks at your sources and compares it to your claims will see how deceptive, or maybe just incompetent, you have been. And I did respond to your real stats with my own. I even worked the maths of them.

Ask yourself, why is it that the only 3 posters who have thanked your posts are ones with history on this site of petty personal abuse, of asking for sources and links to substantiate opinions that differ from their own, then disappearing into the ether when they get them..

Are you still claiming "Snakey Boy" is personal abuse? I don't wonder why I have only 3 thanks. AH is full of right wing trolls that turn every topic possible into an anti-Muslim circlejerk. Most reasonable people abandon these threads once the rhetoric starts coming out.

I didn't drop my criticism of Muslim culture and it's despicable views on women, I momentarily shifted focus on the proven homophobia of UK Muslims, as when we're talking about a majority of Muslims polled wanting homosexuality to be criminilised it's much harder for that ideologies defenders to massage data in their favour, which you have proven once more by completely ignoring these many polls and resorting once more to personal abuse. Are you denying the validity of the various polls which indicated the MAJORITY of UK Muslims are in fact homophobic, do you need see any value to be had in further discussion of this topic.

You turned a thread about a serious sexual assault into your own rant about Muslims. You had the cheek to criticise me for using humour in such a serious thread but you've barely addressed the subject of the thread, instead using this horrible incident as nothing more than a launch pad for your hate speech and your personal dislike of people of a particular religion.

The sad part is if you simply started a thread about the homophobia inherent in the large religions instead of hijacking a thread about a horrible sexual assault you'd probably have plenty of real discussion and reasonable minded support.

My agenda is the discussion of proven homophobia and the higher propensity in the Muslim community of treating women with ill contempt, that you would sit on the sidelines not once contributing anything of substance to this thread before attempting to discredit me with a petty ad hominem makes yourself look very transparent indeed.

We've seen through you.

We have no idea who the attackers /scum and you've spent the thread misusing stats and being called out on it.

I find it funny you guys give a **** about gay people. We know you don't you give too ****s about gay people and homophobia.

Transparent.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,440 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

And what does any of this have to do with the subject matter of the thread? How about you take your sick agenda and start another thread to discuss it and then we can get back to discussing the terrible crime that happened in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

We've seen through you.

We have no idea who the attackers /scum and you've spent the thread misusing stats and being called out on it.

I find it funny you guys give a **** about gay people. We know you don't you give too ****s about gay people and homophobia.

Transparent.

Probably not the thread for it seen as we know not much about the attackers, much less their belief system but seriously need to comment on this.

You guys? As in critics of Islam? What the actual fcuk. People who criticise Islam don’t give a sh*t about gays and homophobia?!! What’s that claim based on? Let me get this right. The ones calling out those looking to criminalise homosexuality are the homophobes. Jesus Allah Buddha, some mental gymnastics there Winny.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭Odhinn

That you think it's me who has been made look the fool when all my statistical data is there for everyone to see whilst you resorted to petty name calling, tying yourself in knots trying to discredit numerics from the UK census office is so deluded it's sad.

Ask yourself, why is it that the only 3 posters who have thanked your posts are ones with history on this site of petty personal abuse, of asking for sources and links to substantiate opinions that differ from their own, then disappearing into the ether when they get them.

....none of which relates to the alleged rape in kildare.

Omackeral wrote: »
    Probably not the thread for it seen as we know not much about the attackers, much less their belief system but seriously need to comment on this.

You guys? As in critics of Islam? What the actual fcuk. People who criticise Islam don’t give a sh*t about gays and homophobia?!! What’s that claim based on? Let me get this right. The ones calling out those looking to criminalise homosexuality are the homophobes. Jesus Allah Buddha, some mental gymnastics there Winny.

Should have been more clear. The agenda driven posters are transparent. There's nothing wrong with criticism and of religion.

Anyway this thread is about a horrific tragedy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Grayson wrote: »
    So Christians aren't always Christians? But Muslims are always Muslims? Or they're always abusers.

Listen, when you see 600 out of 2.6 million are rapists and you think that you can extend that to everyone you're
    a) Racist
    2) Bigot
    3) Willfully ignorant
    d) All of the above.

And don't give me the crap "islam isn't a race", if you're willing to cast judgement on 2.6 MILLION people because of the actions of 600 you're a racist bigot.

600 rapists in jail. 23,000 jihadi's on the UK terror watch list.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

Taytoland wrote: »
    Ireland just voted for same sex marriage a few years ago, it just voted for abortion reform a few weeks ago. This would not happen in the Muslim world. The vote would never have even happened, just asking for such a referendum in Pakistan or Iran would see you beaten to death or hanged.

This had never happened anywhere else, Ireland was the 1st country to ever hold a vote on it.
    This idea that Ireland is remotely close to the Muslim world as far as beliefs on homosexuality is so stupid, so blatantly disingenuous.  I don't know why people who want to defend the Islamic world (even if it is just so they are seen to be PC, or left wing) can't do it honestly and not be disingenuous about it and making up utter bollocks and false equivalences.

No one is making that claim, I'm saying that homophobes come from all races, colours, creeds and are not indicative to one religion.

It just so happens the most oppressive and brutal regimes in the world are Muslim countries. A LOT of them. That again as I said tells it's own story. Most people with two eyes can see that and think any comparisons with the people of Ireland and the Muslim world on views as far as women and homosexuals goes is not remotely comparable.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement