Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liege

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,098 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

weisses wrote: »
    You hit the nail on the head ... Prison can make people more fukced up .. people radicalize to all kind of fringe groups in prison

He did not convert to "Islam" ... He converted to an ISIS poster boy, maybe in another prison he would have walked out with swastikas tattooed on his face

So he was praying to Jehovah then.
    Or maybe he was praying to Buddha.

BTW I don't think ISIS poster boys are anything but followers of islam.
    You are of course free to find the jehovah witnesses, jews, catholics, buddhists, sikhs, mormons, lutherans, hindus, scientologists that are ISIS poster boys. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

You hit the nail on the head ... Prison can make people more fukced up .. people radicalize to all kind of fringe groups in prison

He did not convert to "Islam" ... He converted to an ISIS poster boy, maybe in another prison he would have walked out with swastikas tattooed on his face

When have swastika face tattooed radicalised people start shooting cops/driving over people/suicide bombing all over Europe recently??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,437 ✭✭✭weisses

When have swastika face tattooed radicalised people start shooting cops/driving over people/suicide bombing all over Europe recently??

You clearly don't get my point

When have normal law abiding Muslims did these things you mentioned ?

He converted into a into an ISIS idealized Muslim version

But hey it suits you can shout MUSLIM

inforfun wrote: »
    0887aa66b3d4bbc0b210f4da85a6e920.png

Killed by a 27 year old Syrian pharmacist who was ****ing about with some axes while yelling the all so well known slogan.
    2nd Syrian in a a month that needed to be shot in the leg to avoid worse, in the Netherlands.

Death by a thousand cuts ... Hes probably out in 2 weeks though ... utter scum

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Death by a thousand cuts ... Hes probably out in 2 weeks though ... utter scum

If "out" means out of the country back to sand of origin, i am ok with that.

But i am pretty sure the Dutch mental health care thinks they can "fix" this guy and soon will be set up in a house in a working class area. Unsupervised of course when he deosnt want that.

• Advertisement

You clearly don't get my point

He converted into a into an ISIS idealized Muslim version

But hey it suits you can shout MUSLIM

That's an oxymoron.

Oxymoron ?

Then what is this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

So I suppose this is just another poor misguided soul too then?

https://news.sky.com/story/man-admits-prince-george-terror-plot-in-change-of-plea-11390636

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭gw80

Christ almighty, what is wrong with you,
    When was the last time a swastika wearing skin head was in the news for chopping someone up or shooting multiples of people.
    This is not a tit for tat gang issue, it is not a level playing field.
    Your an apologists of the highest order,
    Its not nazis against isis, its muslim extremists against me, you, everyone.
    People like you keep going on about ****ing Nazis, where are these evil nazis, iv looked everywhere, even under me bed,
    Dont get me wrong, im fully aware that there are neo nazi types out there, but for the most part they keep to themselves and are not sitting around thinking up plans to murder innocent people,
    Do you really think there are neo nazi types out there coming up with plans to kill innocent children with bombs or machetes,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

gw80 wrote: »
    nazis, iv looked everywhere, even under me bed,

And how many extremist Muslims dis you find under there?

• Advertisement

Oxymoron ?

Then what is this ?

The oxymoron, or contradiction of terms, is that they wouldn’t be law abiding if they carried out atrocities.

So I suppose this is just another poor misguided soul too then?

https://news.sky.com/story/man-admits-prince-george-terror-plot-in-change-of-plea-11390636

No one on this thread has any sympathy for ISIS and their followers

So I don't see the relevance

gw80 wrote: »
    Christ almighty, what is wrong with you,
    When was the last time a swastika wearing skin head was in the news for chopping someone up or shooting multiples of people.
    This is not a tit for tat gang issue, it is not a level playing field.
    Your an apologists of the highest order,
    Its not nazis against isis, its muslim extremists against me, you, everyone.
    People like you keep going on about ****ing Nazis, where are these evil nazis, iv looked everywhere, even under me bed,
    Dont get me wrong, im fully aware that there are neo nazi types out there, but for the most part they keep to themselves and are not sitting around thinking up plans to murder innocent people,
    Do you really think there are neo nazi types out there coming up with plans to kill innocent children with bombs or machetes,

There is nothing wrong with me

I agreed that you can radicalize in prison, and that it can take many forms all depending the situation and I gave an example ... Prison has a tendency to make people worse

Not my fault you are unable to understand context

Can you give me 1 example as to how I am being a apologist ?

wrong person quoted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭gw80

And how many extremist Muslims dis you find under there?
    None.
    But i know which one id be less suprised to see.

So you argue there is no such thing as a law abiding Muslim ? ...... terrific

Where did I argue that?

Where did I argue that?

Sorry .. I used the wrong quote

The oxymoron, or contradiction of terms, is that they wouldn’t be law abiding if they carried out atrocities.

Are you really saying a Muslim cannot be a law abiding citizen ? ...

Are you really saying a Muslim cannot be a law abiding citizen ? ...

No, I haven't said that anywhere. Perhaps look up the meaning of the word oxymoron, or alternatively read post #222. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

Similar thing again this afternoon, not too far away in Netherlands:
    i.e. Known individual, weilding axe at officers, shouting about a skygod etc.

A K9 sent in was injured and later passed away. RIP K9.

Well he should be done with murdering a police officer.

50 years in prison - no parole.

• Advertisement

No, I haven't said that anywhere. Perhaps look up the meaning of the word oxymoron, or alternatively read post #222. :rolleyes:

I thought you suggested it at post 217 ..... But I see now I wasn't the only one thinking that ....thanks

I thought you suggested it at post 217 ..... But I see now I wasn't the only one thinking that ....thanks

No, you weren’t, the mod though that too, luckily he understood what I meant when I PM’d him and is going to rescind the card. Now, back to Liege....

No, you weren’t, the mod though that too, luckily he understood what I meant when I PM’d him and is going to rescind the card. Now, back to Liege....

It's fairly obvious to everyone what you meant. It's not surprising you back pedaled either.

So what is the oxymoron in this

You claimed it was one .. Now you have to only back it up ... simples

So what is the oxymoron in this

You claimed it was one .. Now you have to only back it up ... simples

An oxymoron is a contradiction of terms. OK. You've taken that in? Should I explain again? CONTRADICTION OF TERMS.

You asked me "When have normal law abiding (bolded by me) Muslims did these things you mentioned?"

The things i'd mentioned were "shooting cops/driving over people/suicide bombing"

If someone is shooting cops, driving over people and suicide bombing, they are, BY DEFINITION, not LAW ABIDING therefore its an OXYMORON (a contradiction of terms).

Its literally basic English, no back peddling required.

An oxymoron is a contradiction of terms. OK. You've taken that in? Should I explain again? CONTRADICTION OF TERMS.

You asked me "When have normal law abiding (bolded by me) Muslims did these things you mentioned?"

The things i'd mentioned were "shooting cops/driving over people/suicide bombing"

If someone is shooting cops, driving over people and suicide bombing, they are, BY DEFINITION, not LAW ABIDING therefore its an OXYMORON (a contradiction of terms).

Its literally basic English, no back peddling required.

No you bolded the whole sentence

I asked you When normal law abiding Muslims are on a a rampage shooting cops/driving over people/suicide bombing in Europe

An Oxymoron is a phrase that does not seem to make any logical sense therefore To you a law abiding Muslim doesn't seem to make any logical sense

the mistake you made is that all Muslims have to go on a a rampage shooting cops/driving over people/suicide bombing in Europe in your Oxymoron statement for it to work

A few examples

Clearly confused
    Act naturally
    Painfully beautiful
    Deafening silence
    Pretty ugly
    Pretty fierce
    Pretty cruel
    Definitely maybe

and you added law abiding Muslim to that list

Get it ?

No you bolded the whole sentence

I asked you When normal law abiding Muslims are on a a rampage shooting cops/driving over people/suicide bombing in Europe

An Oxymoron is a phrase that does not seem to make any logical sense therefore To you a law abiding Muslim doesn't seem to make any logical sense

the mistake you made is that all Muslims have to go on a a rampage shooting cops/driving over people/suicide bombing in Europe in your Oxymoron statement for it to work

A few examples

Clearly confused
    Act naturally
    Painfully beautiful
    Deafening silence
    Pretty ugly
    Pretty fierce
    Pretty cruel
    Definitely maybe

and you added law abiding Muslim to that list

Get it ?

To use your list above, would:

a law abiding suicide bomber
    a law abiding person purposely driving into a crowd
    a law abiding cop killer

make logical sense?? Or are they oxymorons??

This is the last time i'll be replying on this. I know you are trying to drag the thread so far off course that it's shut down, its a well known tactic.

Now, back to Liege

"He was a white Belgium national with serious mental issues who recently radicalized in prison ..."

any source that states he had mental health issues, like you have claimed?? Or have you made that up?

To use your list above, would:

a law abiding suicide bomber
    a law abiding person purposely driving into a crowd
    a law abiding cop killer

make logical sense?? Or are they oxymorons??

Ahh be fair now ... You said a law abiding Muslim is an oxymoron

By looking at your own examples do you now see how stupid that sounds

Now, back to Liege

"He was a white Belgium national with serious mental issues who recently radicalized in prison ..."

any source that states he had mental health issues, like you have claimed?? Or have you made that up?

Lets continue your reasoning

What is a mentally stable, violent, murdering drug abuser ?

Ahh be fair now ... You said a law abiding Muslim is an oxymoron

By looking at your own examples do you now see how stupid that sounds

Lets continue your reasoning

What is a mentally stable, violent, murdering drug abuser ?

So have you a source for this mans mental instability??

• Advertisement

So have you a source for this mans mental instability??

Yes ... Look at his bio

I cannot help you any further If you conclude he was a mentally stable person.

I assume you did read up on him yes ?

Advertisement