Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liege

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭tomofson

SSr0 wrote: »
    It's infuriating.

It certainly is, all the blind cattle unwilling to open their eyes to the bigger picture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

tomofson wrote: »
    So censor anything you disagree with, where have we seen this tactic before.

I'm not censoring anything, I'm fascinated

wexie wrote: »
    I'm not censoring anything, I'm fascinated

The truth always is fascinating when you are first exposed to it.

People tend to deny it at first too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭RandomName2

There is no even real evidence that north korea has a nuclear, just a load of mouthing from a chubby overgrown baby.

They have literally detonated several nuclear bombs in the last several years. This is verifiable, the shockwaves were felt by seismologists' equipment in South Korea!

Having said that, North Korea couldn't launch a nucear war with anyone other than South Korea. The only other location realistically threatened is Japan.

Israel isn't a threat by itself, but the middle east is a tinder box that is being town apart by Saudi Arabia and the US, and Iran and Russia.

Not really sure what any of that has to do with random killing in Belgium though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Look at the bigger picture ye know yourself take off the blinkers, there is only one real threat of nuclear war on this planet and we know who (((it))) is.

There is no even real evidence that north korea has a nuclear, just a load of mouthing from a chubby overgrown baby.
    Is 'it' the person who keeps threatening to use their nukes on Twitter?

• Advertisement

They have literally detonated several nuclear bombs in the last several years. This is verifiable, the shockwaves were felt by seismologists' equipment in South Korea!

Having said that, North Korea couldn't launch a nucear war with anyone other than South Korea. The only other location realistically threatened is Japan.

Israel isn't a threat by itself, but the middle east is a tinder box that is being town apart by Saudi Arabia and the US, and Iran and Russia.

All those you mentioned are heard off the same dragon.

Billy86 wrote: »
    Is 'it' the person who keeps threatening to use their nukes on Twitter?

The barking dog has to be feared the least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

The barking dog has to be feared the least.
    Oh, so you're just talking out of your hoop.

Oh, so you're just talking out of your hoop.

You just do your thing and i'll do mine, I am not trying to convince or convert anyone just stating my own opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,437 ✭✭✭weisses

You just do your thing and i'll do mine, I am not trying to convince or convert anyone just stating my own opinion.

Keep on going ... it's pure gold

• Advertisement

weisses wrote: »

Certainly the bit about child sacrifice making the world go round was new for me. Learn something new every day here on boards :D

Certainly the bit about child sacrifice making the world go round was new for me. Learn something new every day here on boards :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgP88z6h-Zk

We'll see how is proven right

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

Mutant z wrote: »
    The religion of peace again would it ever just **** off back to the desert and leave European civilisation alone.

That's not how it works.

The "religion of peace" exists to conquer.
    And it's doing quite a good job of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

At this point I'm backing out. I want to see the guys who hate muslims argue with the guy who hates Muslims and jews. Then we'll have to hear them say, Not all jews, It's only a fringe group. etc...

hmmmyeah....sorry bud, too hot for a tinfoil hat at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

No the problem does not start with the house of saud, it starts with a (((chosen))) man by the name of muhammad who founded a cult in the arabian peninsula, he formed this cult using ages old trickery passed down to him by other (((chosen))) ones.

He also used this cult to massacre (((chosen))) peoples he had grudges against, as well as anyone else who refused to accept his extreme views.

Alls in the while he was supported by other (((chosen))) people, these same (((chosen))) people also control the house of saud and have always had total control over the muslim world.
    Mod note: tomofson, don't post in this thread again.

Buford T. Justice

• Registered Users Posts: 9,437 ✭✭✭weisses

• Registered Users Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭twinytwo

Mutant z wrote: »
    The religion of peace again would it ever just **** off back to the desert and leave European civilisation alone.

Merkel made sure that won't happen.

but....but....

according to that 'article' (and I'm using that in the most generous way) christianity is being used by the lizard people to rule and control us...

Wouldn't that make the Muslims the good guys?

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

That's not how it works.

The "religion of peace" exists to conquer.
    And it's doing quite a good job of it.

And will we see the WE ARE NOT AFRAID banners branded about again ?

- No you ARE AFRAID ... you are getting a little bit more afraid every single day bit by bit and this is exactly what they want.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,103 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

professore wrote: »
    Multicultural in what sense?
    I lived there for nearly 5 years. All news, media and politicians are white. For example Antwerp is 30% 7% Muslim (I Googled this afterwards - to be quite honest I find this number difficult to believe.)

You never ever see any Muslims anywhere in public life. It's quite common to portray Moroccans and Turks as a bit slow and sneaky on TV shows.

Nah you are just watching man united with Fellani playing in midfield.
    ...pork belly. :eek:

Just got back from mine, my prayers are with you!

Just back from my lunch of a tuna sandwich that for some reason the makers decided should be very liberally mixed with fooking cucumber.

I hate cucumber, I hate the feckers that shove it into sandwiches, especially those bast**ds that chop it up so it is hard to see.

I don't care what religion they are, what colour they are, where they come from, they should all be .... well lets say they should have a cucumber shoved ....

BTW I like Israelis, especially the women.
    Most gorgeous military in the world. :D

Only know couple of Koreans and they were from the South so not sure about people from the North.
    Does anyone know if they like cucumbers ?
    They probably can't afford cucumbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

According to our information, the author of the shooting, which killed four people including two policemen and a passerby in Liège , was on prison leave since Monday. He is said to have radicalized in prison in Lantin where he was incarcerated. Benjamin Herman, from Rochefort, was 36 years old (born in 1982). The offender was found to be very violent and was convicted, among other things, for drug offenses. His psychological profile was considered "unstable". Last night he allegedly committed a crime in the province of Luxembourg. The shooting in Liege follows a police check that went wrong. The man allegedly used a cutter and seized the weapon of one of the two policemen.

https://www.rtbf.be/info/societe/detail_l-auteur-de-la-fusillade-a-liege-etait-en-conge-penitentiaire-depuis-lundi?id=9930716

Seems to be a fairly lax prison system there.

Seems to be a fairly lax prison system there.
    According to our information, the author of the shooting, which killed four people including two policemen and a passerby in Liège , was on prison leave since Monday. He is said to have radicalized in prison in Lantin where he was incarcerated. Benjamin Herman, from Rochefort, was 36 years old (born in 1982). The offender was found to be very violent and was convicted, among other things, for drug offenses. His psychological profile was considered "unstable". Last night he allegedly committed a crime in the province of Luxembourg. The shooting in Liege follows a police check that went wrong. The man allegedly used a cutter and seized the weapon of one of the two policemen.

Wouldn't strike me as a prime candidate for a temporary release alright. :(
    I know that 'unstable' doesn't necessarily equate to violent and or dangerous but gee

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

Wouldn't strike me as a prime candidate for a temporary release alright. :(
    I know that 'unstable' doesn't necessarily equate to violent and or dangerous but gee

I read he was due for release soon and their system sends nearly released prisoners out for short periods to see if they can readjust to society.

I read he was due for release soon and their system sends nearly released prisoners out for short periods to see if they can readjust to society.

I think we can put his readjustment period down as a failure.

jmayo wrote: »
    I think we can put his readjustment period down as a failure.

No **** :(

Leads me to wonder though, what happens when someone is due for release and the people involved with looking after him know that he's dangerous?

I appreciate you can't just keep people in prison beyond their original sentence just because you don't think he's going to be a good boy...but still

I'd imagine there may well be some prison officers in Belgium going 'ffing told ya this would happen' at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,288 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Prison recruitment is a big thing among this filth. They promise redemption for any past “sins” if you carry out attacks in the name of the sky fairy. Awful stuff really.

No **** :(

Leads me to wonder though, what happens when someone is due for release and the people involved with looking after him know that he's dangerous?

I appreciate you can't just keep people in prison beyond their original sentence just because you don't think he's going to be a good boy...but still

I'd imagine there may well be some prison officers in Belgium going 'ffing told ya this would happen' at the moment.

Jaysus don't get me started on this cr** here in Ireland.

A certain psychopathic killer in Galway was on day release even though Gardai always claimed he would kill again.
    In fact whilst on a release scheme in Galway he exposed himself to children, but yet he was allowed out on day releases.
    He was also susepct in the murder of a female taxi driver in Galway that had occurred whilst he was on these releases.

And eventually on one of those day releases he took a hammer to a retired elderly teacher and battered her to death.
    And then calmly as you like he walked home and got a lift with his father back to Castlerea prison.

Some people should never be allowed out and so called experts ignore the signs just because they think they know better. :mad:
    Prison recruitment is a big thing among this filth. They promise redemption for any past “sins” if you carry out attacks in the name of the sky fairy. Awful stuff really.

I know it is huge problem in France but it looks like it is the same in Belgium.
    Here is an idea lads segregate the preachers. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,288 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

jmayo wrote: »
    Jaysus don't get me started on this cr** here in Ireland.

A certain psychopathic killer in Galway was on day release even though Gardai always claimed he would kill again.
    In fact whilst on a release scheme in Galway he exposed himself to children, but yet he was allowed out on day releases.
    He was also susepct in the murder of a female taxi driver in Galway that had occurred whilst he was on these releases.

And eventually on one of those day releases he took a hammer to a retired elderly teacher and battered her to death.
    And then calmly as you like he walked home and got a lift with his father back to Castlerea prison.

Some people should never be allowed out and so called experts ignore the signs just because they think they know better. :mad:

I know it is huge problem in France but it looks like it is the same in Belgium.
    Here is an idea lads segregate the preachers. :rolleyes:

When I say redemption it’s the 72 virgins rubbish. And that scenario really appeals to the degenerates -often sexual offenders- they convert in prison. More than the ever so slightly boring Christian concept of heaven I would say.

Advertisement