Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liege

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

jmayo wrote: »
    Care to explain the existence of boko haram ?

Care to explain why an entire muslim family all went on suicide missions in Indonesia to attack christian churches ?

Were Nigeria and Indonesia bombing the Middle East ?

I never said it had nothing to do with religion - I said less to do with it than the couple of decades of relentless bombing.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,437 ✭✭✭weisses

tomofson wrote: »
    We have a much better life in any western country than we ever would in any muslim country any time in history, I think somewhere deep down even the muslims know that.

It could be a source of their anger, the fact they could never create civilizations as free and prosperous as ours.

No ..... Im pretty sure western democracy "precision" bombing has a lot to do with their anger, Not to mention western interference created the perfect vacuum for fundamentalists to take hold/form ( ISIS in Iraq).

Maybe take of the blinkers and at least try to look for the bigger picture

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭tomofson

SSr0 wrote: »
    That's ok so. Sure fire off an email saying that to some of the victims families, I'm sure they would understand and accept it all a bit better.

What victims families? Did I excuse any death or murder, I have been banned from this site in recent times for addressing the people behind the mass genocides and massacres in human history.

I despise all injustice and cruelty regardless of who it is directed at.

But I do believe we should also be grateful for the quality of life we have and the muslims immigrants in to these lands need to get off their victim complexed high horses and learn to love life.

weisses wrote: »
    No ..... Im pretty sure western democracy "precision" bombing has a lot to do with their anger, Not to mention western interference created the perfect vacuum for fundamentalists to take hold/form ( ISIS in Iraq).

And the millions of lives saved in those parts of the world from western sciences and technologies? The death in those bombing campaigns dwarfs the amount of lives saved by western invented medicines.

But dont expect the white man to get any thank you in places like africa or the middle east.

Now there's the blinkers off and me looking at the bigger picture even you couldn't imagine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

Perhaps it's not entirely the cause of conflict ....but it's hardly doing much to help matters.

If nothing else it's a damn handy recruitment argument.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭professore

Weepsie wrote: »
    Belgium is a vastly multicultural country and has been for some time. You're talking nonsense

Multicultural in what sense?
    I lived there for nearly 5 years. All news, media and politicians are white. For example Antwerp is 30% 7% Muslim (I Googled this afterwards - to be quite honest I find this number difficult to believe.)

You never ever see any Muslims anywhere in public life. It's quite common to portray Moroccans and Turks as a bit slow and sneaky on TV shows.

Theocratic governments all across the Muslim world have nothing to do with it at all? No vacuum in Saudi Arabia

And the millions of lives saved in those parts of the world from western sciences and technologies? The death in those bombing campaigns dwarfs the amount of lives saved by western invented medicines.

But dont expect the white man to get any thank you in places like africa or the middle east.

Now there's the blinkers off and me looking at the bigger picture even you couldn't imagine.

Maybe leave them on ... Too much nonsense

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

The problem starts and ends with the House_of_Saud (wikipedia).

They have poisoned the well, so to speak, for decades, their influence on turning the likes of Mali and The Philippines, parts of Indonesia, into religious quagmires, not to mention their ongoing work in providing religious 'funding/guidance' in parts of the former Yugoslavia.

The war in Yemen, for instance, is a very naked sectarian one, the only problem with the Houthis is that they are a Shia influenced 'sect', not interested in any Saudi led governance.

A civilian 'Shia influenced' population being hammered by a Sunni majority, piloting American hardware and bombs..

The vast majority, worldwide, of terror victims, are Muslims. Muslim on Muslim violence.

I would love to see a healthy Iran, I would love to see the region pilot itself away from the toxicity that the Saudis throw out, but that won't happen. They buy too many weapons from other countries like Britain and the US.. and business is good.

professore wrote: »
    Theocratic governments all across the Muslim world have nothing to do with it at all? No vacuum in Saudi Arabia

See how far they go without its western allies selling weapons ...

• Advertisement

See how far they go without its western allies selling weapons ...

The sooner we wean off our dependence on oil the sooner these regimes can go back to riding camels around the desert ...

tumblr_nqoaw2KYFS1ririjeo1_500.jpg

Amalgam wrote: »
    The problem starts and ends with the House_of_Saud (wikipedia).

They have poisoned the well, so to speak, for decades, their influence on turning the likes of Mali and The Philippines, parts of Indonesia, into religious quagmires, not to mention their ongoing work in providing religious 'funding/guidance' in parts of the former Yugoslavia.

The war in Yemen, for instance, is a very naked sectarian one, the only problem with the Houthis is that they are a Shia influenced 'sect', not interested in any Saudi led governance.

A civilian 'Shia influenced' population being hammered by a Sunni majority, piloting American hardware and bombs..

The vast majority, worldwide, of terror victims, are Muslims. Muslim on Muslim violence.

I would love to see a healthy Iran, I would love to see the region pilot itself away from the toxicity that the Saudis throw out, but that won't happen. They buy too many weapons from other countries like Britain and the US.. and business is good.

No the problem does not start with the house of saud, it starts with a (((chosen))) man by the name of muhammad who founded a cult in the arabian peninsula, he formed this cult using ages old trickery passed down to him by other (((chosen))) ones.

He also used this cult to massacre (((chosen))) peoples he had grudges against, as well as anyone else who refused to accept his extreme views.

Alls in the while he was supported by other (((chosen))) people, these same (((chosen))) people also control the house of saud and have always had total control over the muslim world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

jmayo wrote: »
    What was the dinner ?
    I haven't had my lunch yet. :(
    ...pork belly. :eek:

Just got back from mine, my prayers are with you!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

No the problem does not start with the house of saud, it starts with a (((chosen))) man by the name of muhammad who founded a cult in the arabian peninsula, he formed this cult using ages old trickery passed down to him by other (((chosen))) ones.

He also used this cult to massacre (((chosen))) peoples he had grudges against, as well as anyone else who refused to accept his extreme views.

Alls in the while he was supported by other (((chosen))) people, these same (((chosen))) people also control the house of saud and have always had total control over the muslim world.

Is there a sale on in the bracket factory?

MOH wrote: »

No I'm just leaving you to figure it out for yourself, is that a mistake?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I'm taking it you have a problem with Jews and muslims. How do you feel about Jehovah's Witnesses. And have you heard about our lord and savior Cthulhu?

Grayson wrote: »
    I'm taking it you have a problem with Jews and muslims. How do you feel about Jehovah's Witnesses. And have you heard about our lord and savior Cthulhu?

I do not have any problem with any peaceful respectful and grateful people regardless of what religion or racial background they are.

I have a problem with hateful and supremacist ideologies, jews and muslims seem to be a sacred cow when criticizing supremacist mindsets, I have to admit it is more risky to criticize jews than muslims but there you go.

You want to know who rules over you learn who you cant criticize.

MOH wrote: »

No, he's just confusing anti-semitism with his other prejudices.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses
    The use of triple parentheses or triple brackets, also known as an (((echo))), is an antisemitic symbol that has been used to highlight the names of individuals of a Jewish background. The practice originated from the alt-right blog The Right Stuff; the blog's editors have explained that the symbol is meant to symbolize that the historic actions of Jews had caused their surnames to "echo throughout history".[1] The triple parentheses have been adopted as an online stigma by antisemites, neo-Nazis, and white nationalists to identify individuals of Jewish background as targets for online harassment, such as Jewish political journalists critical of Donald Trump during his 2016 election campaign.[2][3]

I do not have any problem with any peaceful respectful and grateful people regardless of what religion or racial background they are.

I have a problem with hateful and supremacist ideologies, jews and muslims seem to be a sacred cow when criticizing supremacist mindsets, I have to admit it is more risky to criticize jews than muslims but there you go.

You want to know who rules over you learn who you cant criticize.

this x 100%.
    look at how the criticism of killing children, was turned round into antisemitism by the Israeli wagon on primetime...

rusty cole wrote: »
    this x 100%.
    look at how the criticism of killing children, was turned round into antisemitism by the Israeli wagon on primetime...

Child sacrifice makes the world go around, not just blood libel sacrifices but the royal familes and aristocrats ect, they are filled with peadophiles and child killers.

Peadophiles and serial killers rule the world, hard truth to swallow but its truth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭RandomName2

I'm gonna be really blunt here and horribly insensitive - but what the f*ck?

Honestly, look at the difference between reactions here when it's a school shooting by a white male and a shooting done by an immigrant* who "failed to integrate"?

The response to school shootings in the US in invariably:
    'There should be stricter gun laws'. The rationale for this position is that guns kill people. The counter is either 'that wouldnt change anything' or 'too late to close pandora's box'.

The response to Islamic extremism is invariably:
    'There should be stricter immigration policies'. The rationale for this position is that Islam isn't endemic to Europe. The counter is either 'that wouldnt change anything' or 'too late to close pandora's box'.

Not seeing much difference to be honest.

Tarring all good, responsible American gun owners as usual.

rusty cole wrote: »
    this x 100%.

The Israeli state are by and large scum, and the threads on AH seemed to be fairly uniformly of that mindset during the last few weeks. But there is a huge difference between criticising that and throwing around anti-Semitic slurs like that poster felt was acceptable.

Billy86 wrote: »
    The Israeli state are by and large scum, and the threads on AH seemed to be fairly uniformly of that mindset during the last few weeks. But there is a huge difference between criticising that and throwing around anti-Semitic slurs like that poster felt was acceptable.

You will regret this when we are faced with nuclear war.

And I never bad mouthed any semitic peoples.

You will regret this when we are faced with nuclear war.

And I never bad mouthed any semitic peoples.
    If you're worried about nuclear war you'd want to be concerned over the two children running North Korea and the US more than anything.

And you literally called Judaism and Islam hateful ideologies, while using the neo Nazi triple parentheses (((echo))) in description.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Muslim kills 2 people in Liege, Belgium.

Boards: Israel are *****.

Without fail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

We're going to need to have words with Overheal if he keeps letting his lads escape :(

Billy86 wrote: »
    If you're worried about nuclear war you'd want to be concerned over the two children running North Korea and the US more than anything.

And you literally called Judaism and Islam hateful ideologies, while using the neo Nazi triple parentheses (((echo))) in description.

Look at the bigger picture ye know yourself take off the blinkers, there is only one real threat of nuclear war on this planet and we know who (((it))) is.

There is no even real evidence that north korea has a nuclear, just a load of mouthing from a chubby overgrown baby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Mutant z

The religion of peace again would it ever just **** off back to the desert and leave European civilisation alone.

wexie wrote: »
    We're going to need to have words with Overheal if he keeps letting his lads escape :(

So censor anything you disagree with, where have we seen this tactic before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭SSr0

inforfun wrote: »
    Muslim kills 2 people in Liege, Belgium.

Boards: Israel are *****.

Without fail.

It's infuriating.

Advertisement