Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny GAA Thread Part 3 **MOD NOTE POST 1***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭mountgomery burns

Any of ye have a number for Dowling's hurleys, I believe they've moved to Jenkinstown?

The one via Google is not in service

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭JJs Left Hand

0567722777 and 0834347775

• Registered Users Posts: 26 dodgysub

When are the local club draws taking place?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭brookville

dodgysub wrote: »
    When are the local club draws taking place?

Think its football tonight and the hurling the following week.

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Cornerback1

Any of ye have a number for Dowling's hurleys, I believe they've moved to Jenkinstown?

The one via Google is not in service

Can you just call in unannounced to their new workshop?

• Advertisement

Can you just call in unannounced to their new workshop?

Wouldn't be passing by frequently, but the mobile number provided worked!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭Comerman

Anyone know if the Saturday games will be available online or anywhere? Best of luck to the three teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 BlachAmber

Comerman wrote: »
    Anyone know if the Saturday games will be available online or anywhere? Best of luck to the three teams.

TG4 are showing the Saturday games on their youtube channel.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Best of luck to all of our clubs in their All-Ireland finals this weekend. Hope to make it to all three games.

I did see that on the official GAA instagram earlier this week, they had listed Conahy as being from Tipp.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Any season ticket holders get their tickets for Sunday emailed to them yet?

The new system is terrible. The login hardly ever works, the one time that I logged in, I was getting blank screens and couldn't follow the instructions sent by mail.

The only thing it seems to work reliably on is my phone. When I followed the instructions it said I'd receive the tickets by end of day via email. 2 days later, I've not gotten anything yet....

Nothing on their new website seems to work properly.

• Advertisement

Great weekend for kilkenny club hurling.Conahy could be under the most pressure but if they can get enough ball into james bergin and keep it tight at the back they have a good chance.Bergin is putting up big scores and hopefully he can continue that this weekend.its an usual situation for them to be in the final after losing to o loughlins but they have regrouped and have steadily improved.
    The intermediate and senior finals should be very good.Russel rovers look to be down two fowards which is a cruel blow but declan dalton is a serious player and himself and tommy should have a great tussle.Tullaron are lucky they have Padraig to fall back if dalton is doing harm and up front mossy is hurling well while tommy is a great leader.Shane and peter walsh are also very busy.
    Ballyhale came through a very tough test the last day and despite being held well still put up a big score while colin could of got another few goals.borris are improving every day and this should be a good final.Ballyhale are on the go a long time and it could be catching up with them but it will still take a great performance to beat them.Both managers will have their homework done and some of the match ups will be decisive but ballyhale need big games from eoin cody and adrian mullen both have being quite the last couple of games.
    Best of luck the 3 teams

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭big_drive

Just wondering are Conahy going up intermediate for the 2020 club championship? Or do they stay junior having been beaten in county final

big_drive wrote: »
    Just wondering are Conahy going up intermediate for the 2020 club championship? Or do they stay junior having been beaten in county final

Staying junior and probably wont even be favourites for junior this year.tullogher probably will be favourites.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭Ceist_Beag

Can you buy tickets at the gates in Croker for the two finals tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,894 ✭✭✭blackcard

One down and 2 to go as Conahy win by 0-22 to 0-15. Well done

• Registered Users Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭Charlie69

blackcard wrote: »
    One down and 2 to go as Conahy win by 0-22 to 0-15. Well done
    Great win for Conahy... James Bergin brilliant again.

Why did Conahy represent Kilkenny if they were bet in the Junior final?

Why did Conahy represent Kilkenny if they were bet in the Junior final?

Beaten by Loughlins second team so they couldn't go into Leinster

• Registered Users Posts: 13,331 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Not a great start for Tullaroan but they have their first score on the board now

Not going well at all....

• Advertisement

Tullaroan have got 1-4 unanswered. Shane Walsh playing great.

Tullaroan leading 2-05 to 1-06 at half-time. It was all Fr. O'Neills for the first 15 minutes then Tullaroan came storming back. Tough to predict who will win this. The defence for both teams is pretty shaky.

If Tullaroan could stop conceding goals then they could win this...

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭osullic

Some response to conceding the 4th goal

This is some rollercoaster ride!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭tipp_tipp_tipp

That's up there with some of the best games games I've seen. Fair play to Tullaroan!!

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BoroMan32

Brilliant game. Harsh on O'Neills that there had to be a loser. Brilliant winning point from Shane Walsh.

What a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Two outstanding hurling matches.

• Advertisement

I've lost years off my life after watching that... My heart!
    Delighted for Tullaroan. I have relations from there and a first cousin who was a sub :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement