Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Positive Vibes. Negative Splits.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

Bless me coach for I have sinned. Its been seven days since my last run

Is it the foot or cold/flu or both?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭MY BAD

Is it the foot or cold/flu or both?

Flu. Hope to ease back in this evening

MONDAY

Rest

TUESDAY

Rest

WEDNESDAY

Rest.

THURSDAY

Still quite chesty but I feel I've to attempt some kind of a come back. 5 to 10k beginners training with the club. I was pacing them at 5:25/k for a 5x1km session. I kept moving on most of the recoveries.

PM: 7.8km @5:51/km
    FRIDAY

AM: Easy 40 minutes 8.3km @4:59/km

SATURDAY

AM: Easy 40 minutes 8.2km @4:55/km

My fitness has gone back so far, also my lung capacity isn't anything near what it was before this flu

SUNDAY

AM: 10.1km @4:45/km mainly trail.

Got it done before work. I was going to go to our club run for the beginners 5 to 10k but they were heading out to late. I should have been racing in the Hague today.

Total distance this week
    34.km

It's going to take time to get back to where I was. If I don't see an improvement in my chest I'm going back to my doctor early next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭OOnegative

You wouldn’t have been racing either if you came to The Hague, race was canceled.

OOnegative wrote: »
    You wouldn’t have been racing either if you came to The Hague, race was canceled.

Really?

• Advertisement

Really?

Yeah canceled at 7am this morning due to high winds.

Yeah canceled at 7am this morning due to high winds.

I didn't hear from the lads yet. Oh man.

I didn't hear from the lads yet. Oh man.

On the piss!!!

On the piss!!!
    Haha I'd say so :D

MONDAY

PM: Easy 40 minutes 8.8km @4:41/km on the roads

TUESDAY

Rest. Bad storm here in the north west.

WEDNESDAY

PM: Easy 60 minutes 12.4km @4:54/km on trail.

THURSDAY

Last day of the beginners 5 to 10k programme with our race on Sunday. I did a few easy miles after their session. Non stop pissing down.

PM: 13km @5:26/km on the footpaths.

FRIDAY

AM: Easy 50 minutes 10.1km @4:52/km on trail.

SATURDAY

Unintentional session. I took off at a decent pace and picked it up a bit for a steady 10km. I took the last 6km easy. I guess I wanted to see how the body would react. Very windy, lots of floods on the road after the night before.

AM: 10km steady, 6km easy 16.1km @4:25/km on the roads.

I felt quite strong, lungs have more capacity too. I think I could have held that entire 10 mile at that steady pace around 4:15/km but it would be pointless.

SUNDAY

AM: Easy 40 minutes 8.7km @4:47/km on trail.

Up at 6:30 we were meeting at 8 to set up for the race. This was the 46th Tubbercurry 10km today. This is the first race of the Sligo road race league 2019. So much work goes into organising this race, you would believe it! We also run a 5km fun run along side it the past few years which probably attracts bigger numbers due to our massive c25k program but this year the 10km had the biggest numbers. Both courses are quite challenging and the wind made them even more challenging today. 247 at the 5k and 278 at the 10km. Full report here for anyone interested

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=302319433730439&id=289703731658676

It was non stop from 8am until 4:30pm. Between setting up barriers, cones, stewarding, tidying up. I'm wrecked. Another 2.8km running from point to point and 29,000 steps on phone since 8am excluding my morning run (not sure how accurate Google fit is). Some day all the same. Still on antibiotics so no drowning of the shamrock today. Solid build up week, it might take another week like this until I can resume proper training. Little niggle in my shin again after today so I'll be watching that and staying on grass as much as possible next week. Dermot keeps telling me to ease back in and pick a race in 6 to 8 weeks. I am a bit anxious about the lack of fitness but I know if I take time I'll come back stronger.

Total distance this week
    72km

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭skyblue46

If someone like Dermot says ease back I'd be inclined to listen. Well done on helping out at the race organisation. It's something I'm looking forward to at Raheny.

skyblue46 wrote: »
    If someone like Dermot says ease back I'd be inclined to listen.
    Definitely. It's a gospel of Dermot around these parts :cool:

So it's one step forward two steps back at the moment. This week's log saw me make my comeback on the track on Wednesday. Unfortunately I appeared to pick up a injury again, then a stomach bug which I'm still not 100% over. I'm not complaining as I've to many people in my inner circle suffering with real illness. I'll be patient and take what comes and hopefully come back stronger, faster, and wiser.

MONDAY

Rest

TUESDAY

PM: Easy 60 minutes on trail 12.6km @4:44/km

WEDNESDAY

Back on the track. I was buzzing to be honest. Good to catch up with everyone. I feel like I've fallen miles behind talking to everyone and hearing about their training and recent races. Warm up and cool down on the grass of the football pitch. I was put with a slower group than the lads I normally train with, which was fine.

PM: Target 7x 3 minutes tempo with 45 seconds shuffle 

Warm up on grass 3.2km

I spent a long time doing activations, drills, strides after my warm up jog.

7x 3 minutes average paces

3:40/km, 3:51, 3:52, 3:49, 3:46, 3:48, 3:41

The first one was waaaay to fast but I went with it. I took the lead for the next three and settled them into a rhythm. The group wanted to push on a bit on the last three, especially the last one. The boss gave them permission to push on on the last one a bit. I pushed on a little bit but I didn't want to feel like I was working so I held off.

Cool down on grass again 3.2km. Then some static stretches. All felt good to be honest. But when I got home I noticed a niggle on the outside of my right knee.

THURSDAY

Busy day at work I was up and down stairs all day. I could feel my knee a bit, a dull kind of niggle I wouldn't say it was pain. I felt it was okay to run on in the evening.

PM: 4km @5:28/km. The first and last kilometre footpaths. The middle two on grass.

Looking back I should have stopped after 500m. I thought once I got to the grass I'd be grand but I wasn't. I limped home. I was in quite a lot of pain, even after stopping. It seemed to be hurting the top of my calf too.

FRIDAY

Rest day. I got stomach bug too. I could feel my knee a bit, especially going down the stairs.

SATURDAY

Rest and still sick. My knee was a bit better but I could feel a little niggle.

SUNDAY

Rest again and still not over the bug. I suspect the pain to my knee may be coming from my quad so I did some self rehab there today. Very slight discomfort.

Total distance this week

I don't remember any wobbles that might have caused this injury on Wednesday night. I'm not going to run this evening either. More rehab and I'll see how tomorrow goes. I've been ignoring my myrtl routine lately but I'm going taking back control and doing this right. Only fools rush in... Right? I was anxious to get in shape after last months disaster. The reason was for a 5k on Good Friday that's the next race in our road race league here. But I'm letting that go now. I had a medical today for a new job, I've gained a bit of weight in recent weeks too. I'm eating good but just too much so I'll address that too. If no improvement through my own means I'll book into the sports clinic and see what they say. Onwards and upwards.

Edit: No issue with my left shine issue during the week which was good

Sorry to hear all of the above man but you have the right attitude for definite. Hope the recovery is swift and you're back in form soon.

Not a whole pile to report on the past few weeks. It's been extremely frustrating. After a few kilometres I get a pain on the outside of my right knee, it appears to be ITBS. I try to run every second day or third day. Normally around 5k and stop when I notice a niggle but sometimes less. The strength exercises I'm doing now I think are taking affect so I'm feeling more confident. But it will take time. Not so much posting or even lurking around here, same with strava. I'm trying to suppress some of my competitive nature and not to rush my come back which lead me to where I am now. I started a new job after 18 years with my old company recently. I'll have to adjust my running schedule to suit, probably good timing as I can slowly adjust as I make my comeback. Rather than a sudden change

• Registered Users Posts: 5,236 ✭✭✭AuldManKing

Best of luck with the rehab - best to do it right 1st time.

Best of luck with the new role - timing is everything!!

Best of luck lad. I know it's a tough thing when you get injured so as AMK said get it right first time coz the last thing you want is stop start stop start.

I had a fairly good week 41.5km all easy pace. Monday 10.4km, Wednesday 10.4km, Thursday my first back to back run since the injury 8.7km and today 12km. I'm doing some kind of strength work every day, nothing strenuous but enough to complement my running and recovery. I find split squats with weights the best, also single leg squats.

Happy with this week, a slight increase in mileage. I ran every other day this week with strength work on the off days. All easy running except on Friday where I added a few strides towards the end. I have to be careful not to push on to much as I gain confidence. I've been running main on a trail loop of about 2km since my injury, because if I felt pain I could stop and walk back. I went out on the road today, it felt great having a change on a glorious morning like today. Able get out and run and enjoy the views of as far as the 12 pins in Connamarra, Crough Patrick, and Nephin to the south, the Ox Mountains to the west and Benbulben and the Darty mountains to the north really makes me appreciate things.

Monday 8km
    Tuesday strength work
    Wednesday 11.7km
    Thursday strength work
    Friday 11km with 4x strides
    Saturday strength work
    Sunday 14km easy

44.7km total

In Dublin Sunday afternoon seeing a few Terenure 5 mile tops about brought back memories of last year's disaster. Not to worry, I think I'm on the right path and can look forward to blowing up in races again.

MONDAY

PM: Strength work

TUESDAY

AM: Easy with 4x 100m strides 11km @4:54/km on trail and roads

PM: Light strength work

WEDNESDAY

AM: Easy 40 minutes 8.37km @4:49/km on mainly grass

PM: Light strength work

THURSDAY

FRIDAY

AM:Fartlek of 10x 2 minutes tempo with 2 minutes easy recovery on a gravel track.

First time running at at speed in a while with the exception of strides. This is just something I decided to do myself, it wasn't prescribed to me by my club or coach. I set 10 as a maximum. I was thinking between 6 and 8 would be good. Pain free so I did all 10. My pacing was a bit off between 3:57/km and 3:50/km. Afterwards I felt good but I did become a little bit aware of my knee during the day.

Warm up 2.3km only 10 minutes doing dynamic stretches, drills, and strides.

Fartlek session 9.3km

Cool down 1.9km. I would prefer a bit longer for both warm up and cool down.

PM:Light strength work. Any awareness of my knee disappeared after it.

SATURDAY

Rest.

SUNDAY

I had intended doing this run before work. I needed to be back before 7am. But a bad night sleep made me change my mind.

PM: 70 minutes slightly faster than easy pace 15km @4:40/km all on the road for a change.

I was hoping to run 10miles but I was happy with anything over 12km. I cut it slightly short as I became aware of my knee just before the 14km mark. No pain but a slight niggle. Some light strength work and stretches afterwards seemed to do the trick.

Total distance this week
    47.9km

Happy with that week, nice to open the legs a bit again. I was tight for time Sunday evening and then pushing on a bit was a mistake. I need to be a bit more sensible about stuff like that as that's what I'm blaming this injury on.

Note to self.

***KEEP EASY RUNS EASY***

• Advertisement

I think I'll add some of my thought process behind my runs to my log. I had a few mini goals this week, the first was to get through Wednesday's session pain free. The next goal was to run three days in a row pain free. My final goal was to run 5 days this week with the hope of pushing it to 10mile on Sundays run.

MONDAY

TUESDAY

I deliberately cut this run back to 45 minutes compared to last week's 11km with the intention of running 3 days in a row and running at a decent speed tomorrow.

AM: 45 minutes 9.2km @4:54/km on trail and roads

PM: Light strength work.

WEDNESDAY

PM: 7x 3 minutes with 90 seconds off recovery target 3:45/km

I enjoyed this one, I didn't find it too taxing. Again like last week no one prescribed me this session, not sure should I be running this fast yet... I did it on our gravel track. My pacing was terrible, but I think it's to be expected when I haven't really done many sessions this year. As the session went on I got more into the rhythm.

Warm up 3.2km that included 3x 100mts my strides. Usual dynamic stretching and drills.

Average paces for each 3 minutes
    3:42/km
    3:36/km
    3:44/km
    3:42/km
    3:39/km

Cool down 3.1km half grass, half road.

PM: 10x 3 sets on each leg split squats with 50kg weight. I find these great for my IT band.

THURSDAY

I had a physio appointment at 7pm. So I decided to do my run as close as possible to it. My target was 45 minutes pain free. On the last 200mts on the hill up to my house I had a couple of seconds where I became "aware" of my knee. But it seem to disappear just as quick.

PM: 45 minutes 9.4km @4:47/km on roughly 50/50 split of grass and roads.

I was aware of my pace and keeping easy runs easy, I found myself deliberately having to pull my pace back. But despite it been quite warm too my heart rate was very low for this run.

PM: My physio is very happy the way things are progressing. He gave me more strength exercises to do. He wants me to get back racing as soon as possible where I'm reluctant.

FRIDAY

PM:Light strength work.

SATURDAY

I woke up at 5:30 so only six hours sleep. I think sleep is vital to preformance. My body felt a bit tired too, probably Wednesday's session taking affect. Today's plan was around 10km with strides. On the easy part I felt sluggish but once I started my strides I was alot fresher. I intended doing 10 strides maximum with a minimum of 4. I ended up deciding to leave it at 6 with that fatigue feeling during my run.

AM: Easy 11km @4:53/km with 6x strides. Mainly on trail but also included some road.

SUNDAY

PM: Afternoon run of 16.3km @4:45/km mainly on road

I suspose I should have gone slower but my heart rate was good. Very windy out. No pain or niggles, I felt I could have done more but I was quite happy to leave it at 10 miles. The last time I ran on this route snow and ice were on the roads. Shows how bad of a year it has been from a running point of view.

Overall according to Strava on this weeks "relative effort" it was down on last week. I was trying to keep it down as the past few weeks it's been creeping up too fast. So having a increase in mileage and Wednesday's session I was quite happy with it.

Total distance this week
    58.4km

I do miss training with Dermot on the track. I've a new job which will make it harder to make it to training. I'm not sure what I'll do yet, but a few more weeks of self coaching and see how things work out.

I'm thinking of following Daniels Blue advanced plan. The full plan is 16 weeks. Maybe shortening down to 8 to 12 weeks but I'd be flexible and see how it goes, maybe a 5k time trial somewhere in it to see where I am. Just wondering what do you guys think about this as a base to getting back at 5k racing again? I haven't really followed a "plan" in years. I do think I'll need a better base before joining the lads on the track.

The schedule for weeks 1 - 4:

Day 1 : 60 minutes Easy
    Day 2 : 10 minutes Easy + 8 x (400 meters Repetition + 400 meters Easy) + 10 minutes Easy.
    Day 3 : Rest (optional day, repeats day 1)
    Day 4 : 45 minutes Easy + 8 strides
    Day 5 : 15 minutes Easy + 4 x (1200 meters Interval + 4 minutes Easy) + 15 minutes Easy
    Day 6 : Rest ( optional repeat of day 4)
    Day 7 : 60 to 90 minutes Easy

The schedule for weeks 5 - 8:

Day 2 : 15 minutes Easy + 4 x (2 x 200 meters Repetition w/ 200 meters Easy + 400 meters Repetition w/ 400 meters easy) + 15 minutes Easy
    Day 3 : Rest (optional day, repeats day 1)
    Day 5 : 15 minutes Easy + 20 minutes Threshold + 4 strides + 15 minutes Easy
    Day 6 : Rest (optional day, repeats day 4)

The schedule for weeks 9 - 12:

Day 2 : 15 minutes Easy + 6 strides + 6 x (400 meters Repetition w/ 400 meters Easy + 200 meters Repetition w/ 200 meters easy) + 15 minutes Easy
    Day 3 : Rest or if running 30 minutes Easy + 6 strides
    Day 5 : 15 minutes Easy + 5 x (1000 meters Interval w/ 3 minutes Easy) + 15 minutes Easy

The schedule for weeks 13 - 16:

Day 2 : 15 minutes Easy + 3 x ( 1000 meters Threshold w/ 1 minute rest) + 3 x (800 meters Interval w/ 2 minutes rest) + 15 minutes Easy
    Day 3 : Rest or if running 30 minutes Easy + 6 strides
    Day 4 : 45 minutes Easy + 6 strides
    Day 5 : 15 minutes Easy + 2 x (200 meters Repetition w/ 200 meters Easy) + 3 x (1000 meters Treshold w/ 1 minute rest) + 2 x (200 meters Repetition w/ 200 meters Easy) + 15 minutes Easy
    Day 7 : 60 to 90 minutes L run

• Registered Users Posts: 5,236 ✭✭✭AuldManKing

I'm interested in this - I never really gave any consideration to these plans in the book - mainly as I found them to be not really specific to any distance?

I'm interested in 'why' this plan rather than the more specific 5k-10k plan that's already in the book??

There's a lot of pure speedwork in there, possibly too much? I reckon 4-6 weeks of those speed sessions would be enough, even after a layoff (IMO).

To your point - as a base to get back racing - 16w is far too long as you say - I'd agree with shortening it, but using the periodisation already built into it. e.g. rather than 4 weeks at each phase, do 2.

I do think after a few weeks you'll get bored with it and look to do some different sessions :)

It just seems a bit aggressive to me to launch into a plan like that coming off such a big layoff. If I was in your shoes I'd probably be looking to build back the base - training to be able to train if that makes sense before going into structured 2 session + one long run weeks. Just my two cents. Maybe I haven't been paying attention and you have already being doing that but coming back from injury I'd probably put myself on a heavy diet of easy, steady and tempo running with some speedwork introduced progressively before launching into full on sessions.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I guess if I'm honest I kinda know it's a bit much and too much to soon. I was hoping for someone to say yeah go for it and hope I get through it. I suspose I'm anxious to get back training and racing more than anything else, where as patience is needed now. I suppose I'm best to follow my instinct and continue the path of self coaching by feel rather then follow a generic plan might be best.

Why this plan over other plans AMK? I don't really know only that I was reading Daniels Running Formula. I've been looking at different base building plans, most were only building easy miles with one day a week with strides. I think I'm able for one session a week, and possibly increase the intensity of it. I think repeating the same sessions would get boring alright.

Why this plan over other plans AMK? I don't really know only that I was reading Daniels Running Formula. I've been looking at different base building plans, most were only building easy miles with one day a week with strides. I think I'm able for one session a week, and possibly increase the intensity of it. I think repeating the same sessions would get boring alright.

Have a look at the book AMK recommended on his log by Brad Hudson. I bought it and find it really really good.

I know where you're coming from with the eagerness to get back to your best. The worst thing you can do is rush these things and end up in and endless cycle of getting reinjured. Patience up front is key especially when your gut tells you the same. First and foremost always listen to your gut. It usually knows best. Again, the drive that a lot of good runners have can be the making and breaking of them.

I absolutely don't think you need to be limiting yourself to easy running tho or even one session a week. Take a look at my training from Jan, Feb, March of this year. Lots of building me back but certainly not boring either. Some faster stuff starting at 20/30/40s Hard building up to 4 x (20/30/40s)and beyond. Plenty of tempo and steady stuff. Some nice split tempos especially. All building up to being able to train more specific stuff. For now I'd definitely be tipping the balance towards tempo, steady stuff with sprinkling of faster to keep the turnover, speed and fast twitch ticking over. Then after a couple of months maybe shift the balance towards more heavy duty sessions but building up to them and then to the hard race specific stuff. Not sure whether I'm right or wrong but those are my thoughts. Haha

Thanks Swashbuckler, I'll definitely take that advice on board. Did you attempt to race during that base period to see where you were? I do miss racing too but again I'm instinct tells me to hold off yet.

I just realised last week I'm 1 year logging my training here.

Thanks Swashbuckler, I'll definitely take that advice on board. Did you attempt to race during that base period to see where you were? I do miss racing too but again I'm instinct tells me to hold off yet.

Happy log birthday. Haha

Another thing I forgot to mention was focus on getting the mileage back up to where your peak mileage would be.

To answer your question yeah I did a few races but not with any target in mind. Just ran to get me sharpened up a bit and to keep me motivated. I think I had Munster and County 4 miler and Adare in the first few months of the year.

Definitely worth trying a few races but would want to be pretty controlled and allow yourself a few weeks to see how the body is too.

You'll get a lot of different approaches though. Don't take my opinion as gospel.

So like I said I've been contemplating following the plan I posted here from JD. I had concerns it might be a bit too ambitious. So I've taken on board the advice I was given here and from a team mate and will go a different route. I want to get back racing again as soon as possible but I think its better to take a sensible approach and not rush it. I'll continue self coaching for June then try and get back to D in July.

MONDAY

PM: 45 minutes easy 9.29km @4:54/km on trail and roads.

Light bit of strength work afterwards.

TUESDAY

WEDNESDAY

PM: 4x alternating kilometres tempo/easy with a target of 3:50/km for the tempo kilometres.

It a miserable evening so I decided to do this on the trail for some shelter with the tree cover. I guess with the loose gravel surface it was probably worth a few more seconds per kilometre but I felt I was working a bit harder then I should have been. Hard to believe I planned to run a half marathon at this pace only a few months ago. Afterwards I knew about it in my legs in a good way.

Warm up 3km with the usual strides, dynamic stretching and drills.

Splits for the tempo kilometres.
    3:52/km
    3:49/km
    3:49/km
    3:48/km

Cool down 2.2km plus 1km easy

PM: Light bit of strength work afterwards.

THURSDAY

PM: 50 minutes 10.3km @4:51/km mainly on roads.

I extended this run by 5 minutes compared to last week. No issues.

PM: light bit of strength work afterwards.

FRIDAY

Rest. Probably should have done more strength work.

SATURDAY

AM: Easy 11.41km @4:55/km with 5x 20 seconds hill sprints on the roads. Full recovery after each sprint of around 1 minute walk. It was on a hill with a grade of around 4.5% so not overly taxing.

SUNDAY

I had a few pints after the Champions league final so I left it until evening to go out regrettably as it was so cold, wet, and windy. I was regretting not wearing my jacket and gloves. It actually felt like January not June.

PM: 16.5km @4:39/km mainly on road.

Again I suspose I should have gone slower, I was trying to stay warm. My heart rate was low enough. Probably because it was so cold.

Total distance this week
    60.8km

• Advertisement

MONDAY

PM: Strength work/home gym

TUESDAY

AM: 45 minutes easy with 4x strides 9.3km @4:49/km on trail and roads.

PM: Light bit of strength work.

WEDNESDAY

PM: 6x 3 minutes with a target of around 3:45/km pace with 60 active recovery.

This should have been a morning session before work but I was called into work at 4am so a change of plans. Originally I was going to do 8x3 minutes with 60 standing recovery. I was quite tired so I decided to go for 6 instead of 8. It was non stop heavy rain and wind so conditions were far from ideal. So I switched from a standing recovery to a active one, I didn't want to be standing around in that. Looking back when I switched the recovery I should have extended it from 60 to 90 seconds too. As the session went on conditions were getting worse with the gravel track flooding I was struggling a little to hit the pace.

Warm up 3km with the usual strides, dynamic stretching and drills.

Average paces for the 6x3 minutes.
    3:45/km
    3:46/km
    3:46/km

Cool down 3.4km

PM: Light bit of strength work afterwards.

THURSDAY

PM: 50 minutes 10.44km @4:52/km mainly on trail.

Again this was going to be a morning run but I wanted to catch up on the sleep I missed out on the night before.

FRIDAY

PM: Light strength work.

SATURDAY

AM: 6km broken tempo with a target of starting at 4:00/km and working down to 3:50/km. 60 seconds active recovery after each km.

I did this one on the roads. I was happy with this session. Definitely lacking in fitness since the injury so I think more broken tempo stuff is the way to go. Maybe something like 12/10/8 minutes or 10/5/10 minutes tempo next week.

Warm up 3km I didn't spend too much time on the drills today.

Splits for the tempo kms

3:58/km
    3:56/km
    3:54/km
    3:52/km
    3:54/km

Cool down 2.9km

SUNDAY

PM: 60 minutes easy 12. 32km @4:52/km mainly on road.

Originally when I was planning my week ahead I was thinking of bringing back my Sunday run from 10miles/16km to 60 minutes because this was my first time since the injury doing two real sessions in a week. But after Saturdays session I felt 10 miles was doable. So feeling good all day then after work I noticed a slight "twinge" (not sure if that's a real word) above my knee. No pain during the run, but I decided to leave it at 60' minutes just in case. So my overall distance this week was slightly down this week compared to last week, but only by 3km. Also which I expected to be up this week with 2 sessions my "Relative effort" on Strava was down. I take that data with a pinch of salt but it's something to consider all the same. I think my fitness is slowly coming back and reflected in the data, but more importantly in what I feel. Still loads more to go until I'm happy with it.

Total distance this week
    57.7km

Advertisement