Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to spend excess Credit [Vodafone&Three on Android + iOS]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭thebo

Does the calm app support credit?

Already have a subscription wondering if could use credit when it expires.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Legend of zelda encyclopaedia on sale at the moment just shy of €6

https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Nintendo_The_Legend_of_Zelda_Encyclopedia/url]

Any idea what 3 are planning 5g wise? Any rollout map.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

Whats a good plan to go on, to keep the credit at the minute or are they mostly done away with?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Legend of zelda encyclopaedia on sale at the moment just shy of €6

https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Nintendo_The_Legend_of_Zelda_Encyclopedia/url]

Link not working (lazy Hylian), even when you remove the /url] from the end.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Advertisement

Link not working (lazy Hylian), even when you remove the /url] from the end.

Search it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Search it :)

I did, it's €20.20. Not that this kind of book is really suited to eBook format imo.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,894 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

I did, it's €20.20. Not that this kind of book is really suited to eBook format imo.

The offer expired, saw it on hotukdeals and comments on deal confirm its gone back up to original Price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭the.red.baron

Quackster wrote: »
    There is no comparison between the level of detail on the OSI/OSNI 1:50,000 series and the 1:25,000/1:30,000 mapping produced by EastWest and Harvey.

If the OS mapping is sufficient for your needs, then fair enough as it obviously works out a lot cheaper per unit area coverage.

The price difference doesn't equate

So as I said a rip off

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

The price difference doesn't equate

So as I said a rip off
    In your opinion. Which is subjective. And which I completely disagree with. Each to their own.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

another bonus tenner the other day

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

sweetie wrote: »
    another bonus tenner the other day

Me too. I now have €30 to spend on something. The past while I have being buying music but think I will get two movies this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,629 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Sub to Shudder... some great flicks on there. Was watching "13 Sins" last night which is great... also Scare Package is excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

I've been using the spare €10 credit on the Professor Layton games, I remember playing them years ago on the Nintendo DS and they have done a fine job porting them over to Android.
    Also if you have set up a 'Family' you can share these games with your 'Family' for free ;)

DrZeuss wrote: »
    I've been using the spare €10 credit on the Professor Layton games, I remember playing them years ago on the Nintendo DS and they have done a fine job porting them over to Android.
    Also if you have set up a 'Family' you can share these games with your 'Family' for free ;)

Not everything is compatible with family library though

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

Not everything is compatible with family library though

Yeah it does seem to depend a lot on each developer or publisher. Handy when its available though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Got a failed payment for deezer and now 3 credit is not an option.

Checked google music and 3 credit is greyed out.

Any other options for listening to music using 3 credit?

F1ngers wrote: »
    Got a failed payment for deezer and now 3 credit is not an option.

Checked google music and 3 credit is greyed out.

Any other options for listening to music using 3 credit?

Go into Google pay

Remove 3 billing as a payment method

Go to the app store and pretend to buy something just get to the checkout page and readd 3 billing

Worked for me

Go into Google pay

Remove 3 billing as a payment method

Go to the app store and pretend to buy something just get to the checkout page and readd 3 billing

Worked for me

Thanks, but no joy.
    Still not an option on Deezer and greyed out on Google.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

Google Play Music / YouTube music. I'm subbed through Google play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭kenyard

Thanks, but no joy.
    Still not an option on Deezer and greyed out on Google.

I have found that some days it just doesn't work. Leave it a day or 2 and it works again.
    Usually recurring payment setups are ok though

Danger781 wrote: »
    Google Play Music / YouTube music. I'm subbed through Google play.

Paying with 3 credit is greyed out for me, not an option.
    kenyard wrote: »
    I have found that some days it just doesn't work. Leave it a day or 2 and it works again.
    Usually recurring payment setups are ok though

I've removed and added pay with 3 credit, doesn't show up in Deezer now.
    Will see what happens.

I vaguely remember signing up to Deezer via 3, but can't find anything on signing up now.

Paying with 3 credit is greyed out for me, not an option.

I've removed and added pay with 3 credit, doesn't show up in Deezer now.
    Will see what happens.

I vaguely remember signing up to Deezer via 3, but can't find anything on signing up now.

Pretty sure paying for Deezer via credit was removed a good while ago. If you miss a payment, that's it....you're out.

Have you tried YouTube Premium? You get music with that.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Basil3 wrote: »
    Pretty sure paying for Deezer via credit was removed a good while ago. If you miss a payment, that's it....you're out.

Have you tried YouTube Premium? You get music with that.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is the case too. Once you miss a payment, you're snookered.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,894 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Play pass now available in Ireland. You can get a free 1 month trial and then it's 4.99 per month or 29.99 for the year
    https://play.google.com/about/play-pass/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭wba88

"iPhone customers, you can now pay for games and apps in the App store with your credit or bill today."

Three are getting ready to push this message to customers. Found in their code this morning

wba88 wrote: »
    "iPhone customers, you can now pay for games and apps in the App store with your credit or bill today."

Three are getting ready to push this message to customers. Found in their code this morning

Can a mod edit the title when appropriate?

Finally add the feature to iOS after they remove plans where you get to keep your credit.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Full details on the website now. Apple music and iCloud storage is a good move as well as the App Store.

https://www.three.ie/pay-by-mobile/apple-carrier-billing/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Tippgirl74

I have read back through multiple pages but still not found the answer. I have about 300e in Tesco credit built up. Is there anything to spend it on?

Advertisement