Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holocaust Denial [MOD NOTE POST #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,925 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Here’s an alternative picture of an Auschwitz gas chamber showing wall discoloration.

gaschamber02.jpg

Though not as severely discolored as a delousing room that is again explained readily by the vast differences in operational use.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

wexie wrote: »
    I wish you'd stop using that term, no such thing as a person who approves of the holocaust here. Just regular people, who can see evidence and accept it for what it is.

And you....a holocaust denier.

No supporters though (least none that I have seen)
    Round earthers...
    Evolutionists...
    Germians...
    Gravity Believers...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,839 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

We have photographic evidence like this that proves Cyanide can penetrate the brick.

Prussia blue on the outside and you can see discolouration in the brick.

450281.png

Dr Roth testimony doesn't make sense since Prussia Blue an aftereffect left by
    Zyklon B was found inside a building and outside the building's walls.

The holocaust supporters have theories why the gas chambers don't have Prussia blue. They have come up with various theories to why this is the case, but they decided to not test this out to see if it's scientifically viable and true.

So, just so we're clear here: what exactly are you arguing? Not what questions are you asking, or what problems are you identifying in your opponents' arguments, but what exactly is it, in affirmative terms, that you believe to be the truth? Do you not believe the gas chambers were real? You did a few pages back, but you don't seem to now. It's hard to have an argument with someone whose actual stance seems constantly to be shifting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

Overheal wrote: »
    As opposed to guy proposes theory on a website based on pictures that gas wasn’t used in gas chambers because of the blue staining. You see what I mean about double standards?

I feel the chemistry and situation offered was a very reasonable explanation for why you see Prussia Blue in delousing chambers (1600 ppm for days at a time to kill lice) and not the gas chambers (300 ppm for minutes to be absorbed into the lungs of ~150 people at a time then the chamber is sprayed down with water rendering all of the chemical on contact with the walls inert, with zinc metals present to catalyze with the gas).

You still haven’t said what science you would accept as an answer to assuage your doubts about this.

It, not a double standard when we have clear photographic evidence from Auschwitz that blue staining occurred on very same brick used to build the gas chambers.

I still struggling to understand his theory. Would that Zinc plate metal cover not be on the roof? If not inside the room how would this stop the Cyanide from penetrating the wall? That they washed the wall afterwards there no proof that ever happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭Banterbus28

Also not all extermination camps used Zyklon B, exhaust fumes from vehicles and or generators where used at Sobibor and Treblinka.

The smaller extermination camps simple had people lined up and shot by machine guns.

During the liquidation of the Ghettos people were rounded up into buildings and then the buildings were set on fire.

CS please learn about the whole picture first...

• Advertisement

Also not all extermination camps used Zyklon B, exhaust fumes from vehicles and or generators where used at Sobibor and Treblinka.

The smaller extermination camps simple had people lined up and shot by machine guns.

During the liquidation of the Ghettos people were rounded up into buildings and then the buildings were set on fire.

CS has insinuated that these camps didn't exist either.

King Mob wrote: »
    Ok, so how deep should it have penetrated?
    Please give an exact measurement and some evidence to back that up.

Mm or inches is fine.

You have photographic evidence how deep cyanide can go because the bricks are discoloured on the outside of the walls of the building.

Wahhhh

No, I did not that's a lie. The camps existed.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,073 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

You have photographic evidence how deep cyanide can go because the bricks are discoloured on the outside of the walls of the building.

You're missing the point, yet again. State your hypothesis and criteria, and we'll discuss. How deep, what kind of material, etc.

"I posted a picture" isn't useful.

• Advertisement

Sorry, that's unacceptable. You're the one who was going on about scientific studies only a few posts ago.
    So please post the scientific study that you are specifically explains how far it should have penetrated. Again, an exact figure is needed.

Photographic evidence is not acceptable as you have been caught lying many times and have trouble with what photos actually show.
    Remember, you had photographic proof a plane didn't crash into the pentagon.

Only an exact figure supported by a scientific study is acceptable.

It, not a double standard when we have clear photographic evidence from Auschwitz that blue staining occurred on very same brick used to build the gas chambers.

I still struggling to understand his theory. Would that Zinc plate metal cover not be on the roof? If not inside the room how would this stop the Cyanide from penetrating the wall? That they washed the wall afterwards there no proof that ever happened.

Except for the obvious lack of blood, urine, vomit, feces, and other human excrement that results from over a hundred people at a time dying a horrible death in a poison gas chamber only do have their corpses hauled out of the room and another fresh batch of victims ushered in under the auspices of it being a shower?

You haven’t thought this through, clearly.

Sorry, that's unacceptable. You're the one who was going on about scientific studies only a few posts ago.
    So please post the scientific study that you are specifically explains how far it should have penetrated. Again, an exact figure is needed.

Photographic evidence is not acceptable as you have been caught lying many times and have trouble with what photos actually show.
    Remember, you had photographic proof a plane didn't crash into the pentagon.

Only an exact figure supported by a scientific study is acceptable.

With peer reviews I might add

Oh, sorry, you're just claiming that no one was killed at them?
    Are you claiming that no one was killed at Auschwitz?

Cause you've been flipping and shifting so often, it's hard to keep up.
    Also, your constant dodging and lying doesn't help.

Igotadose wrote: »
    You're missing the point, yet again. State your hypothesis and criteria, and we'll discuss. How deep, what kind of material, etc.

Yes, it is helpful because the delousing rooms were built with same concrete and ceramic brick as the gas chamber.

The only difference would be the alleged holes on top of the roof, that were missing.

The chimneys are on the building with a crematorium.

Except for the obvious lack of blood, urine, vomit, feces, and other human excrement that results from over a hundred people at a time dying a horrible death in a poison gas chamber only do have their corpses hauled out of the room and another fresh batch of victims ushered in under the auspices of it being a shower?

You haven’t thought this through, clearly.

Yea I doubt they just sat and took it once they realised what happened and the would literally would have torn each other apart in panic.

Wahhhh

another non constructive post in this thread will earn you a forum ban. You’ve already been warned a couple times about posting constructively.

Igotadose wrote: »

Yes, it is helpful because the delousing rooms were built with same concrete and ceramic brick as the gas chamber.

The only difference would be the alleged holes on top of the roof, that were missing.

Do you not realise that there was a gas purging system in place in each chamber? It wasn't just a room....

Also the testimony from Kapos that had to carry the dead to the furnaces....

Do you not realise that there was a gas purging system in place in each chamber? It wasn't just a room....

Where show us a picture of that? Zyklon 12 was alleged to have been thrown down a hole on top of the roof?

• Advertisement

Yes, the holes on the roof, ie. The vents. And the muted concentration levels. And the exposure time measured in minutes, not days, and the washing down of the chambers after every batch of victims.

At best you are trying to conclude what, exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,074 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Ok then, some progress.

What do you believe the purpose of these camps were?

Where show us a picture of that? Zyklon 12 was alleged to have been thrown down a hole on top of the roof?
    And it was as it reacts to heat, moisture and oxygen but they was a negative pressure gas release system in each chamber. It's that's the apparatus that looked like shower heads...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,839 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

In rhetoric, we have a thing called a falsifiable thesis statement. When you make one, it is a declaration that this is what you are arguing is the case. You are presenting evidence that will affirm that thesis, and inviting your interlocutors to question that evidence, and to thereby rebut your central thesis. Providing such a thesis statement is regarded as a necessary first step in any rational argument. If my students don't provide one in an essay they are asked to resubmit, and if they can't provide one they fail. The reason is that without one, an argument can't proceed: you can't prove a point if your reader doesn't know what your point actually is. This is why in academic writing people are not permitted to simply "ask questions". They are obligated to provide an affirmative, falsifiable statement that is backed with evidence. Academics also recognise that the ability to provide such a thesis makes one's point more credible, not less, because it shows a willingness to have your ideas questioned.

There you go: rhetoric 101.

So, can you provide a thesis statement? Mine, and presumably everyone's here except you, would be something like: Between 1933 and 1945 the Nazis killed nearly 6 million Jews, as well as many millions of other ethnicities en masse, through forced labour, and many forms of murder including gas chambers. This culminated in the systematic attempt to eradicate Jewish people as a race.

My contention is there is no equivalent thesis statement you could make that would account for all of the things you are saying here. My contention is that, at best, you don't actually have a falsifiable thesis statement, you're just asking endless, shifting questions. At worst, you do have a falsifiable thesis statement, but you don't want to actually say what it is.

(Incidentally: that right there is, itself, a thesis statement. It is easily falsifiable, by you providing a coherent thesis statement of your own. But the evidence suggests that my thesis statement is correct)

Do you do any research at all? No. Just Denier-centric confirmation bias.

https://www.scrapbookpages.com/AuschwitzScrapbook/Tour/Auschwitz1/Auschwitz08A.html

https://www.scrapbookpages.com/AuschwitzScrapbook/Tour/Auschwitz1/Auschwitz08A.html

Krema 1 is a reconstruction for visitors to Auschwitz.

My contention is that, at best, you don't actually have a falsifiable thesis statement, you're just asking endless, shifting questions.
    I'd counter by saying that he's not asking genuine questions, but rather parroting impressive sounding points and gotcha statements that he's taken from racist propaganda sources in the belief that he's making some kind of point.
    (Even if some of those contradict themselves and each other when used together.)

Keyword being RECONSTRUCTION...

And it was as it reacts to heat, moisture and oxygen but they was a negative pressure gas release system in each chamber. It's that's the apparatus that looked like shower heads...

According to you. There is no evidence gas was released through shower heads.

• Advertisement

Cheerful.
    How far would have the zyklon b penetrated?
    Please provide an exact figure and provide a scientific study to support this figure.

Not sure why I have to repeatedly ask you for this.
    Can you not provide this number? Can you not provide the study?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement