Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holocaust Denial [MOD NOTE POST #1]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

Anyways it late I tired now later.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

10 micrometres isn't fairly deep he changed his tune when he appeared in court.
    It is on a chemical/atomic level.

How deep did he say it went in his initial report? How deep do you believe it should have got and what are you based that figure on.

Again were going to need some figures here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭Banterbus28

I really din't see why we who know the truth. Have to justify it's existence to any denier.

There is literal footage, taken as evidence with the intent to be used in court for the trial for those found to have adminstered the worse episode of human depravity the world has ever and likely is ever to see.

The story is too consistent for it to be denied. Literal testimony for Totenkopt-SS personnel, some of whom are proud of what they done.

I am not sure how anyone can square away in their brain any rationalisation for denying it's existence or the extent of what happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,925 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

10 micrometres isn't fairly deep he changed his tune when he appeared in court.

It is not a definitive answer. 10 micrometers is. Demonstrably, he has done no experimentation under the proposed conditions to quantify how deep “fairly deep” is, which means it falls below your own standard for scientifically acceptable evidence.

I really din't see why we who know the truth. Have to justify it's existence to any denier.

There is literal footage, taken as evidence with the intent to be used in court for the trial for those found to have adminstered the worse episode of human depravity the world has ever and likely is ever to see.

The story is too consistent for it to be denied. Literal testimony for Totenkopt-SS personnel, some of whom are proud of what they done.

I am not sure how anyone can square away in their brain any rationalisation for denying it's existence or the extent of what happened.
    Most deniers aren't that well informed on the matter. And those that are aren't getting their information from places that provide an abundance of evidence against themselves.
    Deniers stick to denier sources, so all they see is the "mistakes" and "inconsistencies" and "evidence" for their conspiracy theory.

After a while of that it becomes very easy to dismiss real evidence as faked

• Advertisement

King Mob wrote: »

Most deniers aren't that well informed on the matter. And those that are aren't getting their information from places that provide an abundance of evidence against themselves.
    Deniers stick to denier sources, so all they see is the "mistakes" and "inconsistencies" and "evidence" for their conspiracy theory.

After a while of that it becomes very easy to dismiss real evidence as faked

Not sure how you fake railway cars full of corpses or "construct" full "fake" concentration camps whilst conducting manoeuvre warfare where every single bit of effort was behind.

The Allies simply would not have been able to afford the distraction.

And before anyone says it. The foney army used to fool the Germans into thinking the invasion was coming to Brittany were personnel used as a reserve for the Armies that invaded on D-Day.

Another point. The basis for a lot of deniers is that the soviet union built the camps, ummm soviet industry was barely able to produce it's own armaments so again coul't afford the distraction plus it's logistics trainhad to keep up with the shock armies as they rolled over german position after position. Again not having time or the ability ti just stop and build a camp. If you deny the holocaust you literally fail to understand that WW2 was TOTAL war.

Plus Israel isn’t part of Russia’s political agenda. If they could prove that the Soviet’s had faked the Holocaust they would have already leaked it from an outlet without ties from the Kremlin.

Also when you have a few thousand people saying the EXACT same thing, about the EXACT same places, about the EXACT same people. Consistently and over the course of over half a century...

I meant easy in their mind. Not easy if you are well informed and honest.

It's like one of those triangle equations.
    You can be well informed, honest and a holocaust denier. You can only pick two options.

In other words produce EVIDENCE that explains how it was logistically possible for a manoevre army to fake it all.

Seriously. Explain to me how an army broken up into three components conducting CONSTANT Attack, Support, Reserve roles and it's accompanyong logistics chain had the time?

If you want to deny the holocaust you have to understand how an army fights....

• Advertisement

And an awful lot of absence of accounts from people that would have been in place to fake such a thing, declaring they faked such a thing. Perhaps all the conspirators were cremated at the camps? :rolleyes:

The silence is deafening.

King Mob and Overheal you have done a great job so far, the third batsman has entered the cage...

Come on you Deniers try your best...

He did say he was signing off for the night. It’s late even on the west coast.

There's also the fact that every single historian in the world would have yo be in on it. If the whole thing was faked, they could easily show it to be so. Many holocaust deniers think they've done so from the comfort of their keyboards.
    Somehow in 70 years not one historian has come forward with the idea, so therefore they're all involved in the conspiracy.
    That's thousands if not millions of professionals over decades. How would they afford that?

Must be where all that aid money from the US to Israel gets spent, on maintaining the vast charade. Or maybe it’s the Rothschilds. Idk

There's also the fact that every single historian in the world would have yo be in on it. If the whole thing was faked, they could easily show it to be so. Many holocaust deniers think they've done so from the comfort of their keyboards.
    Somehow in 70 years not one historian has come forward with the idea, so therefore they're all involved in the conspiracy.
    That's thousands if not millions of professionals over decades. How would they afford that?

Let's put it all into perspective. You know who all denies the Holocaust?;

Ku Klux Klan if you deny the holocaust you agree with the Klan do you have any idea hoe mental that is?

Let's put it all into perspective. You know who all denies the Holocaust?;

Ku Klux Klan if you deny the holocaust you agree with the Klan do you have any idea hoe mental that is?

I mean the KKK also probably is cool with the earth being round so is that fair guilt of association

I wonder what else a holocaust denier believes?

Flat Earth

Moon Landings are fake

The leaders are all lizards wearing human skins

I wonder what else a holocaust denier believes?

Flat Earth

Moon Landings are fake

The leaders are all lizards wearing human skins

Alright. Getting a little too far now. Please stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,073 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

I not mocking the theory I prefer if it was tested and this claim was put to bed, it would not be a theory then we know what happened!

The (complete) refutation of your HYPOTHESIS was posted earlier by me. Explains everything. You don't have a theory yet - you have a hypothesis.

Nor do I believe you'll ever have more than that - just another anti-semite with hypotheses pulled out of their a**e, or copied from others of that ilk. But, feel free- Leuchter's been refuted, so, what's the best you've got next? Train rails not strong enough to support fire pyres? Swimming pools? A note from your hero Duh Foorer about not liquidating Stalin's nephew?

• Advertisement

Igotadose wrote: »
    I not mocking the theory I prefer if it was tested and this claim was put to bed, it would not be a theory then we know what happened!

The (complete) refutation of your HYPOTHESIS was posted earlier by me. Explains everything. You don't have a theory yet - you have a hypothesis.

Nor do I believe you'll ever have more than that - just another anti-semite with hypotheses pulled out of their a**e, or copied from others of that ilk. But, feel free- Leuchter's been refuted, so, what's the best you've got next? Train rails not strong enough to support fire pyres? Swimming pools? A note from your hero Duh Foorer about not liquidating Stalin's nephew?

Next they'll say Einsatzgruppen were community workers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

And one question that presents itself.
    If the Nazis were concerned with prisoner hygiene, food and medical care because these prisoners were a valuable source of labour, how come millions of well-fed, showered and well looked-after prisoners died?
    Especially if there were no gas chambers?
    Did they all just die of natural causes after camp doctors valiantly fought to save their lives?
    It is nonsense to even suggest KZ prisoners were looked after in any shape or form.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Harika

It is nonsense to even suggest KZ prisoners were looked after in any shape or form.

I visited Mauthausen and could see the stairs of death as shown

The people had to bring stones up there several times a day, without proper nutrition in temperature from -20 to 35 degrees. Hardly something that would have been done to people that you are looking after.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

It is on a chemical/atomic level.

How deep did he say it went in his initial report? How deep do you believe it should have got and what are you based that figure on.

Again were going to need some figures here.

We have photographic evidence like this that proves Cyanide can penetrate the brick.

Prussia blue on the outside and you can see discolouration in the brick.

450281.png

Dr Roth testimony doesn't make sense since Prussia Blue an aftereffect left by
    Zyklon B was found inside a building and outside the building's walls.

The holocaust supporters have theories why the gas chambers don't have Prussia blue. They have come up with various theories to why this is the case, but they decided to not test this out to see if it's scientifically viable and true.

Now you’re just repeating yourself again, just going on about Roth and your Appeal to Incredulity.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/personal-incredulity

It was a delousing chamber. Not a gas chamber. It experienced very different operating conditions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

The holocaust supporters

noun: supporter; plural noun: supporters
    1.a person who approves of and encourages a public figure, political party, policy, etc."Labour supporters"

I wish you'd stop using that term, no such thing as a person who approves of the holocaust here. Just regular people, who can see evidence and accept it for what it is.

And you....a holocaust denier.

No supporters though (least none that I have seen)

Or the fact that the SS are brutally efficient and had perfected a method of sterilising the chambers so as no to panic those that were brought into what they believed to be showers...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Cheerful Spring, what do you think was the final death toll for the Jewish population of Europe in WW2?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,073 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

The holocaust supporters have theories why the gas chambers don't have Prussia blue. They have come up with various theories to why this is the case, but they decided to not test this out to see if it's scientifically viable and true.

Oh that one. "You have to prove it to me because I DISBELIEVE." Never heard that before.

As they say in science, "Your hypothesis. You prove it."

So, what exactly is your hypothesis, CS? That the gas chambers weren't used to kill people? Or that the absence of enough Prussian blue (how much, btw, would you need to be convinced? Got a number beyond "more than Leuchter is purported to have found?" We are talking science here, not hyperbole.)

Go read the Leuchter rebuttal I posted (or one of the others mentioned here.) Talks about "Prussian Blue" formation and how it applies. Then get back to us.

• Advertisement

We have photographic evidence like this that proves Cyanide can penetrate the brick.
    Ok, so how deep should it have penetrated?
    Please give an exact measurement and some evidence to back that up.

Mm or inches is fine.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement