Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D II Act One Scene II(b) - The Dread City

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

sKeith wrote: »
    "Hey Vargash, can you get your genie to wish us all to Dhurn Dharal? We travel with our horses, of course, dont neglect to mention them, those genie folk would love to forget the little details. If we dont ventuer away from deserts, we will not learn anything new, I am all up for the new expierences but Zassan seems to up in its own face right now."

Vrakrash looks at Sarric.

'If you're sure. This didn't work out quite as I planned the last time.'

He rubs the djinn ring.

'Come out of there you - I'm ready for my weekly wish.'

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

The ring spews red smoke into the air as genie emerges.

"Yes my dear dragon?" he asks with a smile on his face.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Vrakrash frowns.

'Genie,
    I wish you to bring myself, Sarric, Rhiggy, Ser Boros, Karinth, Columbo, Redzer, Jotano, Jon, Talik, our horses, weapons, clothes and equipment directly to the gates of dwarven settlement of Dhurn Dharal alive and unharmed, right now.'

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

The genie thinks and thinks.

"Very well phrased"

Go here: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057880625

Advertisement