Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NXT Thread *SPOILERS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭ThePott

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Noticed last night they pointed out Raquel made history as the first woman to win both the tag titles and NXT title. Makes it seem they were given the tag titles for that reason even though they lost the same night.
    Ember Moon beat her to that accolade. Former NXT champion and won the tag titles before Raquel got the women's title.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,878 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Good point. Clearly I wasn't the only one to forget that

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Good point. Clearly I wasn't the only one to forget that
    Evidently not, I'm guessing that is what lead to this response.

https://twitter.com/WWEEmberMoon/status/1380218340157890560

• Registered Users Posts: 37,983 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Is the title hanging up by the skull ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Devlin is such a smooth worker

• Advertisement

D.Q wrote: »
    Devlin is such a smooth worker

Yeah he is amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Devlin has improved ridiculously since his debut in the UK tournament a few years ago.

Wow that headbutt spot was brutal, had a bad feeling they were both going to grab a title each. Great match

Sadly 1 Irish title holder down

That Kurt angle floaty moonsault style is brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,120 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Indi Hartwell is taller than I thought.

• Advertisement

Was that Wonder woman cosplay by Candice ? The other half will have something similar no doubt

Jesus that was hard landing for Shotzi

Stephanie getting her nose in somehow

Some dicey enough moments in that last match. The dive through the ropes looked pretty scary.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

Wasn't high on the ladder match. Possibly caused by my fatigue with WWE ladder matches, it also didn't help that I'd rather Devlin was in the bin rather than wrestling on a mainstream platform. ***1/4

Candice tried to keep the tag match together but it lost it's way at the end and got real sloppy. Shotzi obviously overshooting the dive being the most memorable moment of the match. Indy was nowhere to be seen throughout. ***

Shotzi tends to put the suicide in suicide dive quite a bit. Wish she'd take it out of her arsenal, it's pretty scary to watch and no one wants a career cut short for the sake of a dive.

guess Gargano won't be going to the main roster anytime soon

• Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Would give Gargano-Reed a ***7/8 myself. Very close to a ***8/9

Wait is Cole vs KOR going on last ?

I ended up at ***3/4 for Gargano/Reed. Very good match, unfortunate that they missed a couple spots. More problematic for me was the melodrama, not entirely via Gargano but the commentary here was horribly off putting.

• Advertisement

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Wait is Cole vs KOR going on last ?
    Think the logic is that it's an unsanctioned match and therefore has to be after the 'traditional NXT broadcast'.

ThePott wrote: »
    Thinkt the logic is that it's an unsanctioned match and therefore has to be after the 'traditional NXT broadcast'.

A little unusual but that makes sense

didn't Gargano and Ciampa have a similar match last year ?

Yeah they've definitely had one in recent memory. It's not too different to when AEW does a Lights Out match.
    The old-timey film filter on Kross is a bit try hard isn't it. He's like one of the Vaudevillains.
    Still crazy to think his whole WWE run so-far has been without a crowd.

Vince has a hard on for Kross I'd say

That reversal by Kross was beautiful

This has been a strange match so far. The emphasis and selling of the liver is really weird and specific. Think more than anything this has shown Kross' limitations in my opinion.

Darn another Irish loss

Be interesting to see what now for Finn, think he should stay in NXT for another while. Let's hope Kross gets a good run with the title

Alistair Black needs to go back to NXT and challenge Kross

I swear I don't see it with Kross. I'd go as far as to say below average in ring. The match layouts are designed to protect his shortcomings but anything outside of a quick squash and he's out of his depth. People keep talking about his look, to me he looks like a guy who'd be a lower mid card heel in 1998 WWF. The act is naff too. A firm no from me. Finn tried, he took 70% of the match, Kross' offence looks so weak in parts it's crazy. ***1/4.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,120 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

That dog is gonna be so over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Give me Balor Shemus and Devlin against Escobar and the boys!!!

Advertisement