Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NXT Thread *SPOILERS*

Options
1929394959698»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,921 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So after her return has been teased on NXT (at least I assume it was her being teased), Wendy Choo makes her return on NXT Level Up.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Officer999

Well that was an interesting episode of NXT

• Registered Users Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Yeah 2 big shocks there...Ethan Page could do well if they push him...I don't they should be putting him straight into a feud with trick when he's not going to take that title

Big reaction for Grace tho, would love to see her take that title to TNA. Seemingly there's plans for NXT stars crossing over there with against all odds soon

That was well timed. Sounded like Vic was about to say "AEW" before he was cut off by Page. Have they acknowledged AEW on NXT before?

Had both surprises spoiled. Page's appearance was mentioned in the AEW thread and saw Grace's appearance shown randomly online somewhere.

But was cool seeing Jordynne here.

Still no idea what a Sexyy Red is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭ThePott

Apologies never thought of the spoiler side of it. That was my bad about Page, I see so much of this stuff on twitter and elsewhere that I forget about the spoilers sometimes. Have updated the post for others. Apologies again.

• Advertisement

You're okay. It's only Ethan Page. 🙄 Jordynne would be the bigger spoiler.

As I thought when thinking of how Shawn Spears and Ethan Page are both in NXT now - "Worst invasion angle ever"😁

If that sexy red yoke is the host for the NXT ppv then my god that nights gonna drag ...about as much charisma as Gene Snitsky

• Registered Users Posts: 23,139 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Sexyy Red is from the increasingly popular school of can't-rap, can't-sing but has a distinctive look, like Ice Spice, and gets by on that. She did a rubbish song with Drake so WWE wanted some of that clout.

Ethan Beige, that'll put butts in seats.

Is this Jordynne Grace's third cameo in WWE? They should have her actually win a match if they want these crossovers to mean anything.

Edit: No, it was Mickie who made an appearance from TNA too.

They have the match next week for her to win but that will be it. Just checking and Stevie hasn't had a 1 on 1 match on the main NXT show since January 2023.

An example of how samey the women tend to look in NXT was when Izzy Dame entered the locker room, where apparently everyone stands side by side, facing the same direction. Everyone was blonde and pretty indistinguishable.

The way she moved and acted reminded me of the prostitutes in GTA San Andreas 😂

• Advertisement

They had highlights of Jordynne's appearance on Impact this week as well as advertising her match against Stevie.

Wonder will Smackdown and/or Raw show it as well.

Just watched the Eddie Thorpe promo from this week's episode. Would like to see him get a push..maybe a run with the north American title being the man to beat Oba Femi (who's either going to win the NXT title or move up in the next 6 months)

Advertisement