Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NXT Thread *SPOILERS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,950 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I'm going out on a limb here and predict the Walter/Ciampa match will be hard hitting and may have some moves or slaps that make viewers wince. :)

Looking forward to that match, pure old school match

With NXT UK takeover Dublin still scheduled for 20th June 2021 (not a hope its happening then but stay positive :D) we could see Ciampa arrive into the 3Arena as UK champion

• Registered Users Posts: 11,180 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

"nxt women's division is the best in the world"
    Now in case you didn't hear that line the first time, WWE are gonna say it another 50 times tonight :p

( They've already worn it out on the preshow )

• Registered Users Posts: 23,118 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Given WWE my annual tenner for Mania so I'll watch this on the Network rather than the usual scabby stream!

jesus Nia Strauss is quality

BT coverage seems a few seconds ahead

I'll save the live network stream for Mania

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

loving the Survivor Series - Deadly Game-esque skull entrance

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭ThePott

loving the Survivor Series - Deadly Game-esque skull entrance
    Was wondering why there was a massive tarp for the entrances on the pre-show. Anyone else hate Pete Dunne's ring gear?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,832 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Haven't watched NXT since Nakamura days but great to see some fans back. What's with the glass box around them?

Pete dunne is a real heel bastard if there ever was one

Huh so it seems like Peacock is a bit behind the TV stream and skips over the ads as a result.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,118 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Bronson Reed is a bit of a throwback.

ThePott wrote: »
    Huh so it seems like Peacock is a bit behind the TV stream and skips over the ads as a result.

Yeah switched to BT myself when i noticed

BT taking ads and not having the picture in picture is a little annoying

I'm happy with anything that spares me American ads. First time using Peacock live as well has held up well so far.

Only awkward thing is that commentary clearly don't know when they're going back on the USA network so they get their mics faded out mid sentence and then have to welcome people back.

Really thought one of Lumis and LA Knight were winning this

Reed prob the best option out of the 3 left

Reed vs Swerve was really good at the end there.
    Reed looked a monster, don't see him getting the title but a good showing.

Ciampa is pure man, he is in great shape tbf

Great match

Who is there to take that UK title off Walter ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,087 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Does Walter usually win matches via chop? ðŸ˜

Awesome match looked absolutely brutal. Would love to see them do a bit more with Walter though. Don't know who in NXT UK could take it off him. Don't see Rampage Brown winning it tomorrow.

Awesome match looked absolutely brutal. Would love to see them do a bit more with Walter though. Don't know who in NXT UK could take it off him. Don't see Rampage Brown winning it tomorrow.

That match was probably pre recorded I would imagine so Walter retained probably ?

• Advertisement

Yeah I know but I assumed that they were acting as if it hadn't been. Or was it just that poorly planned?

Don't think I ever saw that before

A tag partner grabbing the others wrist to stop them tapping out. Pretty clever

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sirsok

I'd say rampage will take it and Walter spends a time in US.

If its pre taped and he is selling his hand , that would be fantastic.

Sirsok wrote: »
    I'd say rampage will take it and Walter spends a time in US.

If its pre taped and he is selling his hand , that would be fantastic.
    That would be amazing but I just can't imagine them having the foresight.
    Not up to date on NXT UK, is Rampage that well positioned to take the title off Walter?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Loved that tag match, great to see NXT put emphasis on tag wrestling and telling a story. Loved the part where MSK held hands just as about to tap, great emotion and really got you rooting for them. GYV have it all as a tag team, a proper old school heel team who I've no doubt will take the titles in weeks to come

Gonzalez deserves to win the tile here

She has a massive future in wwe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sirsok

That would be amazing but I just can't imagine them having the foresight.
    Not up to date on NXT UK, is Rampage that well positioned to take the title off Walter?

I would say so, more so then anybody else. Had a fairly hard hitting contest with Coffey recently.

Walter has outgrown the promotion and Ramoage prob best guy to take it off him.

Sirsok wrote: »
    I would say so, more so then anybody else. Had a fairly hard hitting contest with Coffey recently.

Walter has outgrown the promotion and Ramoage prob best guy to take it off him.
    Fair, I did think it was a matter of time. He's wasted just being in NXT UK and as soon as they started shouting about how long his reign was then I figured the writing would be on the wall. Didn't think it would be Rampage but can't imagine there's many Walter hasn't steamrolled at this stage.

Conflicted about how I want this one to go. Io hasn't much left to do as a champ and should probably drop the belt. Then again as much as I think Raquel is decent and getting better, I still find her very bland and think she'll make a boring champ, she's not there yet in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

González will be a great champion, well deserved

Advertisement