Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show Good Friday 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,867 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Give it back to him. He's true in a world of fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

Ludikrus wrote: »
    Love Bob. The pixie heads hate him though. He holds a mirror up and they can’t stand the sight of it!

A **** off and stop being so smug. A mirror for what exactly? He holds a mirror up to his own self loathing and low self esteem.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,828 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Wohoo Brexit

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

The truest thing he's said! (About why they won't give it back.)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Autosport wrote: »
    I’m gonna go look back on this thread so I hope you’re lying :P

In the words of Charles and Eddie ... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭anthonyjmaher

They made a mistake giving her the award. Bob made a publicity stunt of handing it back and highlighted their mistake. There are two chances of him getting a chance to do another similar publicity stunt at the expense of Dublin City Council and the Irish people, and one of them is out of town.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

When will Bob resurrect Planet 24 Productions, and bring back 'The Big Breakfast' and 'The Word'?

Not forgetting Zig & Zag :P
    lufties wrote: »
    I'd say he'd put years on you over a pint.

There'd be weeds growing out of it :o

Ludikrus wrote: »
    Love Bob. The pixie heads hate him though. He holds a mirror up and they can’t stand the sight of it!

He'd want to shine that mirror on himself.

M

People at the lower end of the foodchain being completely fooked around by the government, yes they will vote for Brexit day in day out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

He is so right about nationalism.
    Everyone in Dublin should have a vote whether he gets it back again, I'd vote No.

Aaide, everyone in Dublin should get a vote on the mayor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,598 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Berserker wrote: »
    That's one thing, I'll never understand about Irish people. This guy has been a superb ambassador for Ireland international and done some incredible work. You should be incredibly proud of him.

I stood through an entire Boomtown Rats gig cos I'm so proud if him!

F*ckin I feel like I deserve freedom of somewhere for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Nay, went to see them on the back of a LLS interview a few years back.

I did not love it.

I reiterate, i was locked!!

Ah i enjoyed it. Not a particular fan or anything. I was there so i headed off to the main stage and it was good to see him do music.

But i was locked.

Is the silicon chip, inside his head, switched to overload?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Everyone in Dublin should have a vote whether he gets it back again, I'd vote No.

Text poll coming soon. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 755 ✭✭✭NAGDEFI

He was always whiney but i think Paula Yates death, Peaches death, seeing what he saw in Africa etc has really made him a champion of misery.

He strikes me as a 'hopeless' person in his life outlook.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

He didn't hand back his knighthood to England. He is a loudmouth and a braggart

• Registered Users Posts: 72,286 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

TRUMP :mad:

Skid X wrote: »
    In the words of Charles and Eddie ... ;)
    You won't believe this Skid but I ... eh ... download that song on one of the youtube to mp3 sites --- Copied it to an SD Card -- and put it in my VW -- And sang along with it in traffic.

VW are now re-considering allowing users to put in their own SD Cards in the new Golf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Why would he hand back his knighthood?

M

Is he more or less of a creep than Clinton?

• Advertisement

TRUMP :mad:

Knew it would come. So I said I'd tune out to save my blood pressure :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

I do agree with Bobby G on his warnings over the wave of over nationalism. There is a worrying rise of the far right and we seem to be heading into a repeat of the 1930s.

Does yer wan from Myanmar have an equivalent honor in the UK?

M

Trump is doing a bloody good job if you look at his election promises and what he delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

You won't believe this Skid but I ... eh ... download that song on one of the youtube to mp3 sites --- Copied it to an SD Card -- and put it in my VW -- And sang along with it in traffic.

VW are now re-considering allowing users to put in their own SD Cards in the new Golf.

Heh, loving your work Anthony!

Can't beat the classics.

God he's hitting all of the populist bullseyes tonight isn't he. He only has to say that he like small animals, and hates Paddy Jackson and his ticked all the boxes.

So patriotism is good in ireland..in england its nationalism and it bad..same in the states..

at least you're consistent bob..

If Clinton was in power, approaching women to give a compliment would become a crime. Guaranteed.

M

Africa for 30 plus years of aid is a bloody joke, where in the jaysus is the money being blown?

• Advertisement

More.

That was easy.

Advertisement