Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show Good Friday 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,598 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

monkey9 wrote: »
    Won't lie to you Donie, i loved Play as soon as it came out. It's not even my type of music, but it's a classic.

Yeah it's commerical as sh!t, i read one time that he automatically just sold the rights to every song on the album so that anyone could use it and he'd get paid. Fair enough i suppose.

But from an actual musical point of view before every song was overplayed in every Spar and Centra, it was glorious.

Natural Blues is class and i will never apologise for that opinion.

Ah, I was just having a bit of a joke. Never really did it for me, but a lot of people who's opinions I value loved it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,256 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Less slagging my Tubs :P

• Registered Users Posts: 81,828 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Yeats always reminds me of Brian Farrell

wbyeats.jpg?itok=iv2YVJRK

BrianFarrellrte_large.jpg?width=648&s=ie-297204

Hope he does an acoustic version of I dont like mondays..

It would sound cold without peat briquettes

Taxi!

jones 19 wrote: »
    On plus one, rainbow zefer song, piss off with picture house and the rest of them

Are you on plus one?

What?

• Advertisement

Wow, you're so cultured Bob..

I share my birthday with Yeats :) I’m not as old as him though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Is this a presidential ploy? He’s sounding like Michael D

not in anyway. Michael D has a charm about him and genuine beliefs, Geldoff is just self indulged plastered over by false liberal outrage

M

Phone wreckers are idiots.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

NIMAN wrote: »
    Can't wait to hear the multi millionaire Self publicising Geldof talk like he's a friend.of the common man

Is that ref out of your Derry pocket, NIMAN??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Willy Yeats is dead and gone,

He's with O'Leary in the grave.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭anthonyjmaher

ay ay ay ay staying ali iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiive . Bring the beat back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭Baron Kurtz

He never gets any credit for being a very intelligent, insightful and articulate human. Yeah, a bit glib generally but an interesting fella. Calling him a c@ck or whatever, is boring tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Not wanting to be in the spotlight ? SERIOUSLY.

Yes, seriously. Unless I've missed something, they haven't done any interviews or anything.
    If there were no interviews or attention seeking publicity then how do we all know about it going in one day as himself and then a couple of days later dresses as a woman in full make up and dodgy high heels. Saw the photos.

I was with Bob in the gold circle bit at Heathrow a while back (lets say I sneaked in).

F*ckin hell, lads, you could feel the intensity from him. Jaysus he got on the plane and sat in the first row, the lads in row 12 were uneasy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Wow, Bob is a true poet!!! :rolleyes:

not in anyway. Michael D has a charm about him and genuine beliefs, Geldoff is just self indulged plastered over by false liberal outrage

I have to google every second word he says :o

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 72,286 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

He never gets any credit for being a very intelligent, insightful and articulate human. Yeah, a bit glib generally but an interesting fella. Calling him a c@ck or whatever, is boring tbh.

But enough about Tubs, what about Bob? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 755 ✭✭✭NAGDEFI

Bob Geldof.. Several broken treaties, home rule shelved for the war, Lloyd George telling unionists partition permanent and nationalists it was temporary. Many felt violence a last option. It was of the time..blood sacrifice and WW1..

You can easily reflect from 100 years on with your self righteous, self absorbed droning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

Christ. He seems to think his opinion matters.
    Fkuc off. Night all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Bring back the Donkeys.

M

What I like about social media is it's a lot easier to expose the Banana Republic.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭qwerty ui op

If only you could be a good parent

M

He's Oirish.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭anthonyjmaher

He never gets any credit for being a very intelligent, insightful and articulate human.
    And rightly so, judging by his stunt with Nigel Farage.
    I feel sorry for the pain he's had in his life for sure, but jaysus he's painful to listen to.

M

Brexit must be off topic tonight.

But enough about Tubs, what about Bob? :D

That’s my boy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

Geldof needs an ego shattering ayahuasca ceremony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

Funny how he's complaining about commemorating a violent uprising, and yet he happily accepted an honorary knighthood from one of the world's most historically blood-soaked empires. He's an arsehole.

• Advertisement

Do this guy know how to party or what?

Eh?

EH?

Advertisement