Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Blaas4life wrote: »
    Seeing Joe brolly just get under pat Spillanes skin.....it's clearly a struggle for him not to batter brolly

I'm sure that means something to somebody. ;)

Photos of grandchildren enjoying the summer weather.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Orange Rowntree push pop yolk, just what I needed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Germany managing to stay in the world cup by the skin of their teeth. My missus was like a demon at half time yesterday so TH that they managed to rally and I didn't have to deal with an angry German. They are very serious about their football!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭umop episdn

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    Germany managing to stay in the world cup by the skin of their teeth. My missus was like a demon at half time yesterday so TH that they managed to rally and I didn't have to deal with an angry German. They are very serious about their football!

I'll just leave this here

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Seeing a dad skip down the road to the shops with his six-ish year old daughter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Happy that I'm off tomorrow and finish at noon on Tuesday so I can enjoy the sun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Nocturnal respite from heat and glare...sad though it will all start again in a few hours. Dreading it..Can hardly breathe at times today .. So the night hours make me happy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

not trivial but..not having migraines, I've had migraines for the majority of my life and I've always had one a week or more. However, this week I haven't had any, this is unheard of for me, so strange but really good :D

Now that I got my PA (we had a change of plans after the ASD meeting) and I've spent a bit of time with her, I really like her :D

not trivial but..not having migraines, I've had migraines for the majority of my life and I've always had one a week or more. However, this week I haven't had any, this is unheard of for me, so strange but really good :D

Now that I got my PA (we had a change of plans after the ASD meeting) and I've spent a bit of time with her, I really like her :D

I was told that migraines decrease with age. Mine have, and so glad for thee.

Happy that after y;day's collapse I have reorganised and done work ,eg batch cooking for the freezer with fresh stuff i had in, while the day was cooler, and now can crash and rest out of the sun when the ferocity starts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,211 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

As someone who spent the entire time from waking up on saturday to yesterday evening with a migraine i am very very jealous.

As someone who spent the entire time from waking up on saturday to yesterday evening with a migraine i am very very jealous.

(((HUGS))) Better now?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Had a great chat with one of my sis's boy on sat, catching up on all the relevant to him gossip!

My very pro 8th neighbour has decided to bury the hatchet with me cause its a nice day, another great chat had.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

School tour is done and only one temper tantrum all day. Now I need a nap.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,211 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

KatW4 wrote: »
    School tour is done and only one temper tantrum all day. Now I need a nap.

how many did the kids have?

Birds forming a somewhat orderly queue for the birdbath.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

how many did the kids have?

17 in my class. About 70 altogether!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Saw tuxedo cat this morning watching the birds and then he saw me and glared at me and walked off :D and then on the way home I saw a ginger kitty and I was calling them over, well they just walked right pass me like I didn't exist :eek: :D :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I was TA the other day at finishing the last season of Black Mirror on Netflix, but when it was over I was redirected to season 3. Somehow I had skipped this one. TH I have another whole season of weirdness to watch :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,099 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    I was TA the other day at finishing the last season of Black Mirror on Netflix, but when it was over I was redirected to season 3. Somehow I had skipped this one. TH I have another whole season of weirdness to watch :)

Are you watching A Handmaids Tale ? Now there is weirdness !!

• Advertisement

Happy the cats - or at least one of them - has learned to get in through the kitchen window as it saves me getting up to let them in and out.. Lazy and o there goes Jacob at the door...:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Are you watching A Handmaids Tale ? Now there is weirdness !!

That is another on the to watch list :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Have mentionned it before an odd time, but there is always a few Cats wandering around my House, and I went out my Front Door today, to be greeted by a gorgeous cute white Cat or possibly Kitten with a gorgeous cute small head peering around the side of the wall of the House just as I closed my Front Door to go to Car, this lil Cat face peered around the Wall at me!! It was so cute I would have loved to have taken pic of it for all the Cat-lovers in here but Phone was inside and he scarpered again.

Blitzing the Belly with 2-Euro Deep Heat for Period Cramps. When the warmth radiates around mah belly and starts to work it feels so good. It's a shame that am already sweating from this blistering Humid shyte but can't have it every way. Love the smell and intoxicating fumes from Deep Heat too!

Also finally getting around to tracking down Strepsils Throat Spray that was in hiding. Have Cardboard-Throat from Hayfever and very short-of-breath and feels like every single thing that I eat or drink, has "gone down the wrong way," but gonna blitz me mouth with some Throat-Spray now and hopefully feeling numb will make things more bearable.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Chev_Chelios

Sitting back watching the world cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭mikemac2

After three weeks of lunch at my desk and late finishes due to a mid year workload and loads of staff on holidays today I not only left on time I even left early.

I also freely admit I did feck all work today. Not feeling even one percent guilty

In fact I may take it easy for the rest of the week :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

There's bird feeder outside my kitchen window. While washing up I saw mammy bird pecking at the peanuts and feeding them to the youngsters who were lined up nice and orderly on the arm of the feeder. After a few minutes she flew off and left them to it. I'll have to double order peanuts this winter.

Happy that not being able to get online at all was the server not my connection here as could have else been off for weeks until they manage to get over.....

Happy that last night finally ended..

Happy I can rest today..

madmaggie wrote: »
    There's bird feeder outside my kitchen window. While washing up I saw mammy bird pecking at the peanuts and feeding them to the youngsters who were lined up nice and orderly on the arm of the feeder. After a few minutes she flew off and left them to it. I'll have to double order peanuts this winter.

last evening I wen t out JUST as daddy sparrow was heading at speed for the nest he thinks i do not know about. Never seen a bird put the brakes on like that before. he literally stopped in mid air, reversed to the dwelling gutter and gave out loud and long.

I watch him, hidden, from the kitchen window, devoted tiny feathered father . But whenever I am outside, he is there to distract and chide me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

• Advertisement

Granda day organised with my six year old granddaughter on Thursday. I can't wait...ice-cream on the prom, playground, water fights in the garden. I must make a list.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement