Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

I passed my exams, have my degree! I can't believe it, so so happy :)

Ahhh I'm so happy for you! I know you haven't had an easy time of it with your health so I hope you are really proud of yourself right now. Congratulations :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

WELL DONE !!'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Well done! Be very proud.

TH my elderly cat on the back of the sofa, right at my ear, purring away like a chainsaw. She's trying to sneak in on my shoulder, looking for cuddles.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

madmaggie wrote: »

TH my elderly cat on the back of the sofa, right at my ear, purring away like a chainsaw. She's trying to sneak in on my shoulder, looking for cuddles.

My cats are loving the outdoors here... two are 13 and rolling in the sunshine. Then they arrive in my bed and purr.. Happy cats make happy people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

A fun filled Granda day.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Congrats Well done ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭umop episdn

Many, many congrats!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Many, many congrats!

First, +1 with the sentiment BMBT...

... Second, I FIGURED IT OUT !!!
    Your username !
    Bloody hell I'm slow.
    It was bothering me ever since I saw it, I was trying anagrams, swapping syllables, I did think at one stage there was a code, like o=p etc... I knew it was just a little stretch away...

very TH I figured it, but kind of TA I feel like a fool because of you you know... (Wags finger at smartypants username)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Graces7 wrote: »
    . Happy cats make happy people

Ain't that the truth :3.

First, +1 with the sentiment BMBT...

... Second, I FIGURED IT OUT !!!
    Your username !
    Bloody hell I'm slow.
    It was bothering me ever since I saw it, I was trying anagrams, swapping syllables, I did think at one stage there was a code, like o=p etc... I knew it was just a little stretch away...

very TH I figured it, but kind of TA I feel like a fool because of you you know... (Wags finger at smartypants username)

Can't be Jack Kannoff or Erik Shin all the time now can I ?
    ;)

• Advertisement

The great harvest of vegetables and fruit from the garden, after a poor start to the season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I don’t get it. I’d be happy being helped out about the name!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,846 ✭✭✭gifted

I gave up trying to figure it out lol lol

Hold your phone upside down ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭The Infinite Fart

That's class! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Wow !! Brilliant

That's class! :)

I actually used it a few years ago..had a dot between the words, now it's a space..but thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Ran around like a cray cray today to get things done and ppl settled.
    All going to my plan, tomorrow its just me, M&S cheese puffs and back to back episodes of 'Salamander'!!!!!!!!!!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Haha class. Now it seems so obvious

Sweet silence and peace in the night. Kitchen looking a little less like a battlefield after 4 big boxes of groceries exploded in it. Cats will be eating dog food as sometimes the lady who packs the boxes gets mixed up... but food is food. Better than no food...

All is as it should be and that is a happy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Congratulations! :D

Ripe, fresh strawberries... taste of summer, kept safe to renew summer in winter...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Just pegged out a line full of freshly washed towels, bound for the local cat rescue.
    TH, there were so many unused towels in the house, so its great they are going to such a good cause, and they will dry free.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Sorry for the TMI but I finally just got my period, 3 weeks late. I've never been so anxious in my life. I'm crippled in pain but so happy that I'm not pregnant by my ex. The relief is unreal!!!

What a glorious day! Bumble Bees in their dozens are chiming through the foxgloves and filling the garden with a wonderful sound of summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

My class 'Graduated' from our school today. It was terribly cute. One girl called it our "gradualations day", she was getting all mixed up!

We took our classes to the playground and had ice cream to celebrate. Such a lovely day.

I gave my mam a packet of white chocolate buttons and she was delighted with them :o and then I said "3euros please mam" and then she grabbed a tea towel and told me to get out ya pup ya :D.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

You were lucky she didn't get the wooden spoon! Still, worth a shot, eh?

My gran has had a lot of stress lately and passed out cold last week, and she was admitted to hospital for tests. Luckily nothing has shown up and she's been discharged today. I was actually shaking with relief. :)

• Advertisement

Sun and sea and wind and shore... flowers I cannot ID, birds with no fear of humanity.... sweet peace... candescent happiness

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement