Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Yay \o/ :D

Which one? FO3?

I only had 4 here already so I started with that.
    I shall be purchasing more :D

I’m enjoying it so much that I’ve actually put a Witcher 3 replay on hold. That’s high praise from me :p:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Cream crackers, real butter and grated cheddar cheese mmm

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

When I spot a biker in my rearview mirror and pull over to let them pass and they drop the hand, lol:). It makes me all fuzzy inside. I love bikers, sigh... ..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Try_harder wrote: »
    Cream crackers, real butter and grated cheddar cheese mmm

Crackers and butter - check
    But thick slice of cheddar for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Needed to get new shoes for work (my €5 Penneys ones were doing my back no favours!), and I was looking at a pair of Sketchers last week for €68, but said I'd hold off a while. Happened to be in Sports Direct today and saw a pair of Nikes that were actually nicer, and only cost €40! And they're so comfy :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Had a proper full on tears streaming down my face laugh at work today. First time it's happened in six months there, and it was brilliant. Sometimes just having a good laugh with a colleague over something ridiculous is all it needs to make a work day better.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    they drop the hand, lol:). It makes me all fuzzy inside. . ..

*wonders was that biker gifted* :pac:

I’m enjoying it so much that I’ve actually put a Witcher 3 replay on hold. That’s high praise from me :p:D

v5T.gif

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

You lot! Make me happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Happy that I only have a short shift today and then it's back to being off. Although I won't be happy when I get paid fcuk all :P

Sunshine and wind... sea tumult and wild flowers... dog racing off with her ears flying, her first proper walk aka run for a while... Bliss!

• Advertisement

Funding application done and submitted an hour before the deadline. An improvement on the usual 10 minutes before!
    Now to sleep for a hundred years then reacquaint myself with friends and family as I’ve been MIA the last 2 weeks and weekends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Crackers and butter - check
    But thick slice of cheddar for me!

So Crackers, butter and Cheddar Cheese ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

One of my best friends is going through an awfully hard time at the minute but she's learning how to drive. I'm just so proud of her. Her determination makes me happy.

I'm getting my nails done soon and they always make me happy when they're done nicely.

Try_harder wrote: »
    So Crackers, butter and Cheddar Cheese ftw!

Got to be cheddar!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Got to be cheddar!

Melted? :3

Melted? :3

Don't be ridiculous! Not on cream crackers and butter:pac:

Don't be ridiculous! Not on cream crackers and butter:pac:

You passed the test well done :pac:

Midnight ( approx!) feasts of toasted pitta with butter and red jam... that I can eat when I like and what I like...;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

By no means trivial at all but it made me so happy to read this . Vicky Phelan deserved good news , a brave and amazing woman

http://www.thejournal.ie/vicky-phelan-cervical-cancer-2-4071119-Jun2018/

A little girl in my class opened her lunchbox by herself today! All year she's tried and I've ended up doing it for her but today she got it. We all cheered and I gave her a little treat for doing it. It's very trivial I know but I'm delighted!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

KatW4 wrote: »
    A little girl in my class opened her lunchbox by herself today! All year she's tried and I've ended up doing it for her but today she got it. We all cheered and I gave her a little treat for doing it. It's very trivial I know but I'm delighted!

Ah, that's just lovely:). Think someone must be cutting onions !

I have a favourite place to walk that I will never tire of and today I saw someone on a jet ski in the bay. Not something that I would ever do, too chicken, hate water. But I bet they were enjoying it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Having WowBurger for lunch!:D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Ush1 wrote: »
    Having WowBurger for lunch!:D

Listen to this song while eating!

One of the greatest songs ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Listen to this song while eating!

One of the greatest songs ever.

That's a class tune.

Funny enough I once had two WowBurger meals in one sitting, albeit they were a few hours apart, in the Wicklow Street one.

Ending up making me fairly cantankerous for the comedy show I was going to after, but thinking back that was probably actually the whiskey.

Finally finished and emailed a document "pending" for weeks..YOU know how it is; kind of sits on you until you do it!

New bed sheet, new quilt cover and new pillow covers = The happy sephers \o/.

You sound like such a lovely teacher, I wish I had one like you when I was in primary school, all we had we grumpy auld ones who were very sarcastic and were quick to make fun of us/me if we didn't understand the problem or the question and had an auld wan in 2nd class that use to hit us with a 100m ruler :eek: and the stupid principal knew what was going on and never did anything about it :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I had the same teacher for baby/senior/1st class and she reminds me of Katw4. I don’t remember her being cross in my entire three years and the first thing I remember when I think of her is how she used to try hold all of our hands on the school tour :D we went to mosney one year, and she held two kids hands and each kid held another kids hand so there she was in the middle with about 8 kids all hanging off her, fighting with each other to be the one who held the teachers hand and not another kids hand. She was so nice. I always thought she was really old but she would only probably be in her 70s now.

That’s a happy memory.

I'm an awful witch altogether guys, I'm not that nice!!! If they drive me mad they know all about it.

TH: staff party tonight :D

Watching cat, who at first seemed to want not to come aaaaaaaaall the walk with dog and me, suddenly decide he would.. Black and white torpedo racing along the road to catch up....

• Advertisement

I'm an awful witch altogether guys, I'm not that nice!!! If they drive me mad they know all about it.

TH: staff party tonight :D

Best way. Firm but fair... have a wonderful party time ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement