Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Nobody offloads Ted to anyone without his say-so.

Too late for that now tedo, you belong to my neice now :3, enjoy you're new life in Adelaide :3.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭TheFortField

Listening to the rain lashing down while I’m snug in my bed. I changed my sheets earlier this evening so I’m feeling particularly happy right now.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    Calling out to Boom_bap. This is what my missus got me :D

Holy Moly, i'm on the way to help you with these.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

No good news of the Intranet all weekend, ie all more work and disheartenmeant.
    Today a note for one of the lecturers giving a heads up on the criteria for the year long case study, and I know what I want to do it on!!

TH Means that I can get started at the end of this week and hopefully get it finished earlier as well.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

All day I have been climbed on, jumped on, sloppered and drooled on. Now he's sleeping.

Not many had as happy a day today, I'll bet.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Aaaaaawwwhhh.... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

All day I have been climbed on, jumped on, sloppered and drooled on. Now he's sleeping.

Not many had as happy a day today, I'll bet.

It sounds like one of Witchie's nightly updates tbh!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

My mother's husband is not a nice man. Someone I know just confirmed in a very damning way. Their nickname for him was a not so nice historical figure. I know it's not nice but it's nice to know other people see through him.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

All day I have been climbed on, jumped on, sloppered and drooled on....

I hope that's the nine month old and not the missus ... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Kylie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Two of my favourite folk musicians playing on consecutive nights for the Tradfest in Temple bar. Mini break and nice hotel sorted. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Getting a cheeky wink from the coffee maker hottie.

Getting a cheeky wink from the coffee maker hottie.

Update: Turns out she has a nervous twitch. Ah well..:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Making my elf dance on Google :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Update: Turns out she has a nervous twitch. Ah well..:

That made me smile :D

Autosport wrote: »
    That made me smile :D

My work here is done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Making my elf dance on Google :)

I have been meaning to do this all day. My boss's office is behind me... time to be ... "surreptitious"!! :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Th i gave my niece the teddy i brought her and she was crawling around with it all evening in her little hand :3.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Aaaaaaaawwwwwhhhhh! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

When I was in the local PO, I went to pay a domestic bill, then I found that it was 15e light.
    So I used my own money to top it up completely, leaving me with a few e for restorative chokky.

I checked the price carefully, heald my breath and went to pay for them, somewhere there was a breakdown in communications and I got both things I wanted for less than the marked price.

So two chokky's AND change headed back to my nice warm office block.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Advertisement

My Xmas Golden Girls jumper arrived

Pics, please! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭TheFortField

I’m feeling overjoyed, my nephew is 9 years old and has special needs. He called me by my name for the first time ever this evening. Christmas has come early and what an amazing gift!

* It’s not trivial but I wanted to share my happiness :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

When somebody doesn't cheap out on a cake

I’m feeling overjoyed, my nephew is 9 years old and has special needs. He called me by my name for the first time ever this evening. Christmas has come early and what an amazing gift!

That's absolutely wonderful, congratulations both to you and your nephew! :):):)

My 7 year old nephew told me he is off to Lapland to give Santa his letter this weekend! I thought I was doing well off to Thomond Park!

I'm not crying, you're crying!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

That's the best post I've ever read in this thread , so delighted for him , and you and all the family . Pure joyous moment :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

A cousin in the US phoned me out of the blue this evening. No particular reason, she just wanted to chat.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement