Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Gin & Tonic with a Tiffin. And a night by the fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

Hurray, just returned from a friends place with my new bread maker.:)

It’s an old, sturdy and reliable „Le Caf“ BGB 404. One of the very early models. Just have to find a manual for it. :P

Astonishing what one can transport on the back of a bicycle. As long as the will is there.:D

It’s an old, sturdy and reliable „Le Caf“ BGB 404. One of the very early models. Just have to find a manual for it. :P

Astonishing what one can transport on the back of a bicycle. As long as the will is there.:D

Is the manual here of any use to you?
    https://www.manuals.help/document_order_init.php?search=DOWNLOAD-LE_CAF_BGB_404&doctype=2&lang=en

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Graces7 wrote: »
    Happy I managed to install the printer here, but not happy that it telling me it is not connected when it is and when it actually printed one thing... maybe need a new usb cable? Ah well, printed most of the readings for tomorrow so it can wait until next week ... can cables fail like that

Watching the kitten when the printer was working! So funny

Grace, can you connect the printer to Google Cloud Print? I did that, but can't remember how. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

That looks perfect, thanks a lot. :D

Till now i only found a short version. This one contains everything.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Snogging my ex in London

Going down the escalator at Tottenham Court Road, Jason turned around and kissed me, -Thats two risky things I do now 😝😜- I said! 😘💋

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

madmaggie wrote: »
    Grace, can you connect the printer to Google Cloud Print? I did that, but can't remember how. :o

No; it is the USB cable at fault. I need to buy another. It was printing fine then on and off. Happy with that. My expert friend here concurs.... not urgent as this was the first time I had needed the printer except for copying in literally years.... need new inks so tesco tomorrow hopefully

Just had an email reminding me of the promised gift of a breadmaker... argos here we come.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Seeing the blue mountains, view was epic, it was like a new world :3.

• Advertisement

McDonalds breakfast x2

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

A breadmaker has been added to my Santa list.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Th seeing this lizard in the blue mountains today :3

0BT0zjp.jpg

They were as still as could be and then they moved and I nearly had a heart attack :o 😁😆

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

safe indoors as the rain deluges ferociously ..... shivers..

When you meet somebody you have only read, or read about, and hope they are nice in real life; and they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Sherry trifle for dessert after the Christmas dinner

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Having my phone charger back so I can use my phone properly again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

TH for having a great family and great friends, at a buddy's 50th party last night and met loads of cousins, friends and neighbours, grateful for a great night of memories

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Have the tree and decorations up!

If I was posting during the process of putting them up it would've been in the TA thread but happy it's done now. Love Christmas. Probably my favourite time of the year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Have to get up at ridiculous o clock to get to work tomorrow which is a ta but I've just downloaded Alice in wonderland as an audiobook for the drive in. Can't wait now, I loved that book as a child.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Have the tree and decorations .

That's on my agenda for tomorrow, kind of dreading it too but will be delighted when it's done.

Toying with re-regs and laughing at their inability to conceive something original.

Th i got my niece this Teddy and can't wait to give it to her when I see her 😁

UENZxSh.jpg

:3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Aw Seph that’s adorable :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

:confused: bunny or bear

Not a cat at any rate :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I bet it has a pouch and a long tail, and it's a kangaroo. :)

Roo Roo. Cute. She'll adore it.
    Th i got my niece this Teddy and can't wait to give it to her when I see her 😁

UENZxSh.jpg

:3

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

This made me smile ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Nobody offloads Ted to anyone without his say-so.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement