Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

My cat came over right away to head nudge me and get cuddles. No sulking at all. He spent most of the evening on my lap too. I spent the evening drinking vodka and lemonade and watching Christmas films with my wife. Now the three of us are in bed and I can hear her fast asleep beside me. I don't have a lot of content moments in my life but this is one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Day off and a day out with a good friend 😀

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    My cat came over right away to head nudge me and get cuddles.

So lucky :3

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

The wind has dropped and the tide is crashing on the shore, so loud and rhythmic. Awesome power, awesome ocean. Soothes and humbles

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

BBC Radio 1 has a training scheme that they open each year that runs for 8 weeks. I’m thinking of applying in 2019 when the applications open and the idea of going to live in London for 2 months and getting to be trained in a really big radio station is so exciting!

(Of course there’s no guarantee that I’ll be successful or anything, but the idea is exciting :D)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Executive Lounge in Dublin Airport. No mad rush and lots of free Jameson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Panic over.....

Went to have a G&T. Glass in the freezer for twenty minutes, then in with plenty of Ice and a slice, a good pour of Gin and top up with.....no tonic in the press.....🤬

Someone, who shall remain nameless, had moved it. But all's well that ends well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Won a bottle of Japanese whisky from Master of Malt the other day....can't wait until it arrives :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

TH I met a cat today in bondai, they wouldnt let me rub them, they kept moving away, they were too busy neading their little paws into the grass and smelling flowers :3:3 TH!!!!!

qjLL165.jpg

Hrc3n9u.jpg

Being in Australia Seph they were probably venomous.

TH this morning was an email invitation to meet someone I have long admired.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

:D:D:D:D:D

Oh, darn, that shouldn't...

Folks, can anyone tell me how to recall emails again?

See you at 1pm Sasha Thoughtless Bayou

;)

See you at 1pm Srameen

;)

Email said Sunday. ;)

Email said Sunday. ;)

On Sunday!...;)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I bet it's cucumber, butter and dill sandwiches (with no crust) with Prince Charles.

seph. does that cat have a TAIL? It looks so odd :confused:

Graces7 wrote: »
    seph. does that cat have a TAIL? It looks so odd :confused:

It does indeed look odd, I was so chuffed I met a cat I didn't take much notice :3.

No you're wrong !

It does indeed look odd, I was so chuffed I met a cat I didn't take much notice :3.

Looks like a Manx Stumpy. as opposed to a Rumpy... pretty cat...

I suspect it's a Japanese Bobtail or a cross with one.

• Advertisement

Happy I managed to install the printer here, but not happy that it telling me it is not connected when it is and when it actually printed one thing... maybe need a new usb cable? Ah well, printed most of the readings for tomorrow so it can wait until next week ... can cables fail like that

Watching the kitten when the printer was working! So funny

Graces7 wrote: »

Looks like a Manx Stumpy. as opposed to a Rumpy... pretty cat...

I wanted to steal them away and bring them back to the air b and b with me :3:3

For a cat-nap? :pac:

New Home wrote: »
    For a cat-nap? :pac:

Of course homeo 😁 I would have brought them back the next night I swear :3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Calling out to Boom_bap. This is what my missus got me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Looking forward to Monday cause I get to see him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Food. I’m making a toastie and I can’t wait to eat it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I was in Galway today, where I bought 5 Blu-Rays and a book.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

A little snooze on the couch

• Advertisement

quiet weather....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement