Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show 16th March - May The Misery Be With You

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,619 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Songs Of Ireland, was on at 8pm tonight on BBC4, it's on again at 02.25, worth a watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

In honour of Welsh Megaman, don't miss the once a year €4 Ireland to Wales Ferry price, book as soon as you can to avoid disappointment - you'd be crazy not to hop over !!

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057852716

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭Brian Scan

lufties wrote: »
    Spot on. Its ****ing nauseating. Most of struggle to keep a roof over our head. I actually live in England, and this country has given me so much more than Ireland has in recent years.

Does that mean that you're an economic migrant?

M

And so it begins...
    1521281864987.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 72,179 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

And so it begins...
    1521281864987.jpg

Wonder how much they are charging for one pint of Guinness in there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Spudman_20000

Did Tubs think the milk in The Last Jedi was green? It was blue you pillock. Maybe he would have actually watched Star Wars if Jimmy Stewart was in it.

M

Wonder how much they are charging for one pint of Guinness in there?

At least €6.60

20171119-222858-largejpg.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

At least €6.60

20171119-222858-largejpg.jpg

Good of them to have no cover charge :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,708 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I actually thought this weeks lineup on The Late Late Show was actually quite good. Liam Cunningham and Mark Hamill are two big stars and can not have been easy to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

Brian Scan wrote: »
    lufties wrote: »
    Spot on. Its ****ing nauseating. Most of struggle to keep a roof over our head. I actually live in England, and this country has given me so much more than Ireland has in recent years.

Does that mean that you're an economic migrant?

A skilled professional who appreciates living in a country where your not outrageously ripped off constantly!

• Advertisement
Advertisement