Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Good craic last night lads, despite the NPCs not wamting to come out of the room! On for doing the coney island stuff tonight if you are about. Should be on about 10 but feel free to kick on without me. Ill join if there is space

Yeah, gave them a good lash, I've never seen that many enemies as last night, like the hundreds of agent Smiths fight in the matrix.

I'll be on around half 10 for coney shenanigans.

Think you can use them for apparel caches

They are just the regular credits you get from missions and spend at vendors. I thought they were the apparel credits.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭DeadlyByDesign

would be on for a few bounties as well to see if I can get the chameleon

• Registered Users Posts: 8,918 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

would be on for a few bounties as well to see if I can get the chameleon

We have 2 clan bounties left I think along with normal ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

We have 2 clan bounties left I think along with normal ones.

Interesting - aiming to be on tonight for an hour or so.

Could do with some help on Roosevelt Island, pain in the jacksy doing it solo.

• Advertisement

Keyzer wrote: »
    Interesting - aiming to be on tonight for an hour or so.

Could do with some help on Roosevelt Island, pain in the jacksy doing it solo.

Yeah Roosevelt Island is impossible solo, especially on higher world tiers. I usually just matchmake with randoms

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

ye'd want to be trying it on heroic for some real........... errr, fun

Yeah Roosevelt Island is impossible solo, especially on higher world tiers. I usually just matchmake with randoms

Tell me about it.

I get to the last section and then enter a world of pain...

Keyzer wrote: »
    Tell me about it.

I get to the last section and then enter a world of pain...

Yeah that's where people get stuck. Always have revive hive equipped

• Advertisement

Yeah that's where people get stuck. Always have revive hive equipped

Revive Hive is essential. Like pulse in the first game. Is mad how little i use pulse in the 2nd game. Other than revive, i use armour regen gel but it doesn't regen much, not sure if i should pick an offense skill instead.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lads is there some skill that makes it really easy to see/find resources? Was playing with dome rando last night, we did one of missions via matchmaking and after it he wandered off so i just followed him and it was like he knew where all the resources were, like as we walked along he would just veer off and pick them up while i didnt even notice half of them. I thought maybe he was looking at something online but he was moving around without stopping and starting that it didnt seem like he was.

they reset after 24 hours generally, I spent weeks farming mods before it was patched just walking around for hours opening crates

• Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

I'll be online from about half 7 if anyone needs a hand. Just chuck an invite.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

gimli2112 wrote: »
    they reset after 24 hours generally, I spent weeks farming mods before it was patched just walking around for hours opening crates

Yeah but it was like he knew exactly where they were rather than randomly stumbling on them

the crates are always in the same spot so if he hadn't gone to them in a day he would just go to the spot they are and open them

• Registered Users Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Also if you donated enough to a Control Point they glow pretty brightly for about 10 mins.

I'll be online from about half 7 if anyone needs a hand. Just chuck an invite.

Playing with you tonight. Mclovin last night. Gear score rapidly increased.

Cheers...

Coney Island was epic, great level design. Me and some random guy breezed through it.

Now, gonna track down a hunter and take his mask!

Bollox, having a great fight with the Wraith Hunter when he disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Reading inline it can take 24 to 48 hours before he will spawn again.

7 bounties last night and no Chameleon, I stayed on a bit longer when ye signed off. If ye are up for it, we could do some heroic level stuff tonight? Or if we are feeling brave maybe the Dark Zone?

• Advertisement

7 bounties last night and no Chameleon, I stayed on a bit longer when ye signed off. If ye are up for it, we could do some heroic level stuff tonight? Or if we are feeling brave maybe the Dark Zone?

We could do the daily and weekly invaded missions and stronghold or level 4 control points to unlock blueprints

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

So they are going on about an infinite progression system thats not actually infinite at all lol.

"The Core Attribute categories upgrades are finite.Once maxed out,the SHD level points can be spent into the fifth,scavenging category-yielding credits and crafting materials."

So basically a short term endgame just like every other divisions and divisions 2 so called endgame.

We could do the daily and weekly invaded missions and stronghold or level 4 control points to unlock blueprints

Yep kill 2 birds with one stone as there is a lot of blueprints I still dont have

Yep kill 2 birds with one stone as there is a lot of blueprints I still dont have

And you get high end blueprints for completion of level 3 control points

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

What level bounties are you doing? I had two Chamelon's drop so far from challenging level Black Tusk guild bounties.

Going through Coney Island last night, was a bit hectic and I missed the story of what was going on. Great vid here explaining it.

I'll be on later. Open for anything as long as we can do one of the missions I need to do.

Hope you had a good snooze Weiland79... He fell asleep half way through a mission.

Good laugh with Eoin and Deadly there, DZ shenanigans which didn't yield much but got a CP to level 4, was fair madness and an absolute ton of loot. No exotics or blueprints though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Good laugh with Eoin and Deadly there, DZ shenanigans which didn't yield much but got a CP to level 4, was fair madness and an absolute ton of loot. No exotics or blueprints though.

When you level a CP up to 3 or 4, it will show on the map if it drops a BP or not. Handy info when running them solo.

Advertisement