Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Clancy's The Division 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Those are all the Strongholds, you'll just have to do one per tier. Here's a good guide on each tier, http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2019/03/guide_the_division_2_-_how_to_progress_through_world_tiers#how-to-reach-world-tier-3-in-the-division-2 .
    As I mentioned earlier I would wait until you are maxed for that tier, e.g. for 3 be GS350. You only really spend extra time once getting that extra 25 pts but it gives you a head start on the next tier that will make mission progression faster.
    Oh and also constantly equip higher GS gear regardless of talents until you hit around 490, it's just a numbers game to ensure your next piece is higher again until you hit the ceiling (and even then don't kill yourself min-maxing until you're hitting 498-500 pieces).

• Registered Users Posts: 29,484 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

_CreeD_ wrote: »
    Those are all the Strongholds, you'll just have to do one per tier. Here's a good guide on each tier, http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2019/03/guide_the_division_2_-_how_to_progress_through_world_tiers#how-to-reach-world-tier-3-in-the-division-2 .
    As I mentioned earlier I would wait until you are maxed for that tier, e.g. for 3 be GS350. You only really spend extra time once getting that extra 25 pts but it gives you a head start on the next tier that will make mission progression faster.
    Oh and also constantly equip higher GS gear regardless of talents until you hit around 490, it's just a numbers game to ensure your next piece is higher again until you hit the ceiling (and even then don't kill yourself min-maxing until you're hitting 498-500 pieces).

Yeah, something strange going on, by that guide it was like my game was skipping to wt3 missions but l loving in this morning, the capital building announced it was unlocked. I'm just gonna hammer away at what's available, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Bought the year one pass this morning. Am currently lvl 451 and would like to work towards the raid. If anyone is playing on PS4 gimme a shout. Tag is same as here.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

weiland79 wrote: »
    Bought the year one pass this morning. Am currently lvl 451 and would like to work towards the raid. If anyone is playing on PS4 gimme a shout. Tag is same as here.

Cheers
    There is a PS4 clan for Boards, I'll send you invite later on if you want.

Also on PS4 standard edition is reduced to €9.99, Ultimate Edition - €16.99, Gold Edition - €14.99 and Year 1 Pass - €6.99.

Also on PS4 standard edition is reduced to €9.99, Ultimate Edition - €16.99, Gold Edition - €14.99 and Year 1 Pass - €6.99.

Lads, whatever about peoples feelings towards endgame, a tenner for this game is an absolute steal!

• Advertisement

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Lads, whatever about peoples feelings towards endgame, a tenner for this game is an absolute steal!

Exactly. There is plenty of content for just a tenner and the new expansion will only be 30 euro

I'm already in the Clan :pac:

I'll keep an eye out for ye tonight, could do with some tips
    towards doing a build. To this point i've really just equipped what ever rings my levels up.

weiland79 wrote: »
    I'm already in the Clan :pac:

I'll keep an eye out for ye tonight, could do with some tips
    towards doing a build. To this point i've really just equipped what ever rings my levels up.
    Forgot that, haven't played in months but never really bothered with builds just equipped gear that increases gear score.

For anyone looking for a recap on the story covering div 1, april kellehers story and div 2, this is great. Between collecting gear and completing touch missions asap with other people, it can be easy to miss/forget the great story.

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/wiki/thedivision2/guides/endgame/story

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Forgot that, haven't played in months but never really bothered with builds just equipped gear that increases gear score.

Me too, haven't really got a clue when it comes to builds. I just equip gear that trumps my current gear.

Would love to see a definitive guide.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,624 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Mad that the division 2 is currently on sale on us psn for 3 dollars.

sorry bit new to Division 2, but I might get it for $3.

Is it worth it for single-player? I don't play online.

mrcheez wrote: »

Yupp, i played the whole campaign (level 1-30) solo. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭goon_magee

Definitely worth it for that price, some great missions set in some great locations. Between the campaign and the optional open world content you are getting serious bang for your buck at that price. I would even go so far to say that the game in its current state is vastly more enjoyable from levels 0 through 30 than it is at endgame where it just turns into an aimless mess.

Just note that dlc might not work on Irish account if you buy from US and Irish account is your main.
    Early access with Year 1 Pass would not work as tied to purchasing account. New expansion should be OK as would be separate download file

Its only a tenner here, Don't be so feckin mean :pac:

goon_magee wrote: »
    Definitely worth it for that price, some great missions set in some great locations. Between the campaign and the optional open world content you are getting serious bang for your buck at that price. I would even go so far to say that the game in its current state is vastly more enjoyable from levels 0 through 30 than it is at endgame where it just turns into an aimless mess.

The one that stands out to me is the downed airforce one, thought that was class.

Today's update is 11gb on PS4

Does it have that Copying bollox on PS4? I just did an update last night and the copy process took ****ing ages. This game is already 100GB's on my drive.

Does it have that Copying bollox on PS4? I just did an update last night and the copy process took ****ing ages. This game is already 100GB's on my drive.

No idea

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Is this new or part of the season pass, I'm fairly sure I had the year one season pass?

• Advertisement

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Is this new or part of the season pass, I'm fairly sure I had the year one season pass?

Year 1 season pass is for early access to episodes 1-3. Pass finishes on 1st march. The new expansion is for year 2 but there won't be a year 2 pass, just the expansion for 30 followed by seasons which can be free or premium.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

14.3GB on PC
    3.3 extra gigs of pew-pew goodness for the master race, suck it peasants ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,624 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Yupp, i played the whole campaign (level 1-30) solo. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

No PS Plus subscription needed correct?

No PS Plus subscription needed correct?

Reddit sendy to think you can play solo with no psplus sub. You won't have any of the matchmaking but the single player should work.

Not 100% on this as i have a ps plus sub. Sunshine what on here might be able to confirm?

Goddamit, had ps4 on rest mode as was downloading the modern warfare patch while at work and it didn't even bother to download the latest patch.

Also anybody else get an email about the refer a friend program?

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/game/the-division/the-division-2/friend-referral

STEP 1 - INVITE FRIENDS
    Log in to join the Friend Referral Program on your platform! Invite your Ubisoft Club Friends List or get a custom URL to share and recruit the new generation of agents!

STEP 2 - PLAY TOGETHER
    Play 3 missions together on the same platform with the new recruits you brought in The Division ranks. Your rewards will be waiting for you in your inventory when you achieve your 3 missions in co-op.

STEP 3 - REAP THE REWARDS
    Unlock exclusive rewards, including a full Hunter outfit. The more friends you play with, the more rewards you'll get. Each friend you refer and play with will get rewards too!

div2-friend-landing-rewards-full_armor_all_rewards-960x540.jpg

That's a class looking set. No copying bollox, started downloading the 10gbs straight away, nice and quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭DarC_Kn1ght

Cant turn the ultimate edition down for only 14quid !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

What's difference between the editions?

JimBurnley wrote: »
    What's difference between the editions?

division-2-buying-guide.jpg?fit=bounds&width=640&height=480

tctd2_y1_pass_touse_345213.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

division-2-buying-guide.jpg?fit=bounds&width=640&height=480

tctd2_y1_pass_touse_345213.jpg

Thanks a mill!

So the extra episodes are available with the base game, just you get them sooner with the Year 1 pass, that right?

Advertisement