Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VtM Part One - New Arrivals

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

The Vampire rushes at Lysander with the speed of a car, but is swallowed in shadows taken from cars on the street. The bubble suspends him one foot off the ground.

Another Vampire grabs Lysander and looks into his eyes.

"Surrender!"

To no avail. He turns and runs in raw fear, realising Lysander's generation is too low for his Dominate to work.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,148 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lysander allows the Vampire to run from him.

He holds the shroud as he backs off into cover, before releasing it when the vampire cannot see him.

He checks around to see is there a vehicle available.

An expensive looking car lies in the drive way of the nearest house.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,148 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lysander creeps to the front door and rings the bell.

An well dressed man in his 40s opens the door.

"Yes?"

• Advertisement

Lysander stares into his eyes.

OOC: Mesmerise

'You will give me the keys to your car. When I have left, you will call a man known as Jeff Irons and tell him that Jonathon has attacked Rebecca. He will know what it means.'

He tosses the keys.

"Without doubt, I know Jonathon and Rebecca, didn't know he was wife beater." he pauses sadly.

"What's this Jeff Irons's number? A police officer I assume."

Lysander hands him a card with Irons number on it.

'There you go. See you later, friend.'

He hops into the car and takes off at speed.

Whilst driving he dials the number of the Prince.

'Please do not do this to me Jacqui. I have only ever followed your orders.'

The car takes off, but looking in the back window, Lysander sees a Vampire turn on the street and run at near the car's speed.

Fourier wrote:
    The car takes off, but looking in the back window, Lysander sees a Vampire turn on the street and run at near the car's speed.

Lysander increases his speed to try to evade the Vampire

• Advertisement

The Vampire pumps himself full of Vitae and rips off his hoodie.

"You're fuking dead Amaranthist!!!"

An old fashioned word like that, combined with the powers, a Brujah.

Jacqueline answers.

"I had no choice, rebellion would have been the consequence if I let you go, no matter how much you helped the city. The rule is inviolate. I guess you Lasombra have an irresistible craving for power. I understand...in a way....good luck, if you survive.....head to Will Rogers State beach."

She hangs up.

The Brujah leaps onto the boot and smashes in the back window, taking out a shotgun.

Lysander doesn't even turn around. He simply focuses his dark power again...

OOC: Arms of the Abyss

He lashes out his tentacles at the vampire.

OOC: If successful, the first will grab him, and a second the shotgun.

The tentacles form out of shadows in the backseat and one of them grabs the Vampire around the waste. As he struggles against it, the other grabs the shotgun from his hands and throws it into the backseat. They then both wallop him, throwing him from the car, before returning to inert shadows.

Lysander keeps driving towards the location given to him by the Prince.

He drives along the coastal road North out of Santa Monica. As he pulls up to the beach, there is almost nobody about, except a single figure in a trench coat.

Lysander takes the shotgun from the backseat and exits the vehicle. He holds it by his side and slowly approaches the lone figure.

"Kid...the shotgun isn't going to be any use against me."

Cock Robin walks forward to Lysander.

"Tell me what happened.....the truth."

Fourier wrote: »
    "Kid...the shotgun isn't going to be any use against me."

Cock Robin walks forward to Lysander.

"Tell me what happened.....the truth."

'Rob, you are aware of the plan we had for me to infiltrate the Sabbat....

I do not know how, I presume via surveillance - but they knew everything about me. Who I spoke to, my contacts, my ghouls.

When I arrived the bishop controlled me. Dominated my mind.

I can remember them bringing out Kirsten...

I will not apologise for it, she should have been powerful enough, have enough know how to evade capture. The only other option was to fight back, and I was not strong enough.... at that point, anyways.

The Bishop... he forced me... well...'

Lysander pauses.

'After it was done... the power within me... I killed him first. Then the entire room. I had my ghouls burn that accursed place to the ground.'

But I will not apologise. I obliterated the Sabbat.

Me... Alone. The mission was approved by the Prince... and you. No terms were specified, and you know how twisted, and dangerous the Sabbat can be.'

He looks at Cock Robin directly.

'I am aware my decision carries a death sentence, and if that is what you wish - I will accept your judgement.

But with one fell swoop, I obliterated the Sabbat in LA. They are no more, their temple and members in ashes.

I serve the Camarilla, and this power is yours to command, Registrar.'

He hands Cock Robin the shotgun and kneels.

'If I am to die, please make it quick. I would prefer a friend to do it rather than... those... mercenaries that were sent after me.'

Cock Robin laughs.

"No Kirsten was stupid to get caught. Naive that one. Also, I'm not abadoning my new Archon that quickly.

Diablerie is illegal, but you were either forced literally with Dominate or you had no way out. I'm not irrational kid, I assume you needed to do it, I already know you don't abandon others you value easily. As I said, unless you really do something crazy with me as a direct witness, I trust you."

He tosses the shotgun back to Lysander.

"However, I think I know how to get you out of the blood hunt, wanna follow me into the sewers?"

Cock Robin laughs.

"No Kirsten was stupid to get caught. Naive that one. Also, I'm not abadoning my new Archon that quickly.

Diablerie is illegal, but you were either forced literally with Dominate or you had no way out. I'm not irrational kid, I assume you needed to do it, I already know you don't abandon others you value easily. As I said, unless you really do something crazy with me as a direct witness, I trust you."

He tosses the shotgun back to Lysander.

"However, I think I know how to get you out of the blood hunt, wanna follow me into the sewers?"

Lysander catches the shotgun and rises.

'After you, Registrar....'

He pauses.

'New... Archon? Me?'

• Advertisement

"Yep kid consider it official."

He walks into a sewer pipe that pumps effluent into the ocean.

"Got a friend down here with a handy gift."

"Yep kid consider it official."

He walks into a sewer pipe that pumps effluent into the ocean.

"Got a friend down here with a handy gift."

Lysander nods and follows Cock Robin.

'It is an honour and a privilege.

So, what type of gift? This blood hunt could get... let's just say.. annoying.

None that hunted me were harmed... too badly at least.'

He smirks at Rob.

"He'll tell you himself. Nosferatu hacker and general identity reworker..."

They walk thorugh sewer after sewer before reaching the Nosferatu's underground town. A series of neon lights and individual sewer alcoves as houses line the larger sewer chamber.

Cock Robin takes Lysander into one alcove where a Nosferatu with incredibly large fangs and green skin sits at a computer.

"Milit, this is Lysander, he needs a change of face. Justicar authorization, so you don't breath a word."

Milit turns.

"Of course...Hello Lysander."

Lysander waves courteously at Milit.

'So, Milit, how does this work? You gonna make me look like one of you guys?'

"No, he's going to mutilate you a bit....and I'm going to prepare my own illusion."

Milit steps forward and extends a set of glittering claws.

"Just going to reshape the face....you ready?"

Lysander sighs. He enjoyed being pretty. This could complicate matter slightly.

'Mutilate? If it will save me from the blood hunt... I suppose...'

He looks at Cock Robin.

'I know you're not going to understand, but my appearance is important to me. If there really is no other way... I will agree.'

He smirks.

"I'm sure it'll be fine. Do it Milit."

Milit slices at Lysander's face for a minute or two.

Both him and Cock Robin laugh.

"Incredible..." says Milit "...just like you said Rob"

Lysander looks at both Nosferatu.

'What? Am I terrifying now? Tell me!'

He looks at Rob.

'You're taking great enjoyment out of this, aren't you?'

"Ha! Yeah I am. Here look."

Lysander takes a mirror from Cock Robin's hands. Although he looks different he is still classically handsome.

"Can't change the curse of Caine kid, you die with certain qualities, they'll always be preserved, outside of some hard work or blood magic. Now, let's go to the Asylum Elysium in Santa Monica.

The city's Kindred will be gathered there to hear of the blood hunt. I've a surprise for them."

• Advertisement

"Ha! Yeah I am. Here look."

Lysander takes a mirror from Cock Robin's hands. Although he looks different he is still classically handsome.

"Can't change the curse of Caine kid, you die with certain qualities, they'll always be preserved, outside of some hard work or blood magic. Now, let's go to the Asylum Elysium in Santa Monica.

The city's Kindred will be gathered there to hear of the blood hunt. I've a surprise for them."

Lysander sighs with relief.

'Surprise, eh? Colour me intrigued. Lead the way.'

Advertisement