Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Dash cam thread 2 (car videos only, no commenting on videos)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭DoctorStrange

You just need to post the video ID (QEQORCvD8yk) not the whole URL, between the tags

Done. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,887 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

I always post the whole URL.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭What Username Guidelines

Thargor wrote: »
    I always post the whole URL.

Yeah weird how the embed works in my quote of the post :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

Gas!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

My first dashcam clip

Link fixed

Did more or less the same thing a couple of years ago on the M50 to Blanchardstown exit, roadworkers FFS if you haven't enough cones to make it really, really obvious where the turn off is then get some more feckin cones!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,697 ✭✭✭✭josip

My first dashcam clip

Link fixed

You might want to point it down a little more.
    It's picking up a lot of sky and is slightly over exposed

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

If you have to get in line through the cones, there should be something in your brain telling you that something isnt really right.

How the **** do these people manage to put their bra and panties on in the morning?
    And yes, the men who went into that line wear bra's too.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,974 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

One from the start of the year when the roads were a little slippier than they are now.

Updated video with no audio.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,144 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

One from the start of the year when the roads were a little slippier than they are now.
    There's a copyright strike against your video from Sony. I think you can mute the audio.
    This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Same here and i am here via either the UK or US.

• Advertisement

There's a copyright strike against your video from Sony. I think you can mute the audio.

Ah it must have been the radio. How on earth do you mute the audio from the YouTube editor. Anyone?

Edit- I think it's removed now.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭incentsitive

Updated video with no audio.

The guy in front has no idea what a stop sign means !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭jimbis

The guy in front has no idea what a stop sign means !

Or maybe he needs to read the other sign opposite the stop sign :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

Scary! Did you ever work for Peats?

tedpan wrote: »
    Scary! Did you ever work for Peats?

I did indeed, for 10 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

I miss peats.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,369 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

Probably been posted before but talk about lucky and unlucky in equal measure.

https://youtu.be/70e-J8PpG5U

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

I laughed!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

I'd personally stayed on the ground and hoped for the kiss of life from the first on the scene.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

rizzee wrote: »
    I laughed!

i was expecting
    wile-e-coyotes-debris-derby-large.png?1287332982

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭uncommon_name

iwillhtfu wrote: »
    Probably been posted before but talk about lucky and unlucky in equal measure.

https://youtu.be/70e-J8PpG5U

I laughed out loud in work, had to show everyone. We all had a great laugh... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

The man and sign has been on many times also people have added sounds from likes of super Mario etc.

jimbis wrote: »
    Or maybe he needs to read the other sign opposite the stop sign :pac:
    If he couldn't see that one, how is he going to see the one across the road! :pac:

Not dashcam

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Not strictly dashcam but close enough, some severe road rage for some unknown reason.

I've been at this end far too many times.

In work I've had similar on numerous occasions.

I've been followed, spat on, punched, threatened, vehicle damage, filmed, had a taxi driver rugby tackle the front to make it look like I hit him, blocked in an estate for 1hr50 minutes by a golf and quite another bit more

• Registered Users Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭Damien360

I've been at this end far too many times.

In work I've had similar on numerous occasions.

I've been followed, spat on, punched, threatened, vehicle damage, filmed, had a taxi driver rugby tackle the front to make it look like I hit him, blocked in an estate for 1hr50 minutes by a golf and quite another bit more

That's nuts. I have never had more than a couple of brake taps in front of me over a lot of miles travelled. Nobody has ever got out of their car to argue/fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I saw the car turning right ahead, so indicated early, but accelerated into the lane as a car was approaching at pace behind me.
    Looks slow, but would have been doing the 50kph limit at the time.

Would be interested to know what people make of it and if they'd do anything about it?

He was giving me plenty of threatening arm waving as he drove past me afterwards...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭Isambard

whiskeyman wrote: »
    I saw the car turning right ahead, so indicated early, but accelerated into the lane as a car was approaching at pace behind me.
    Looks slow, but would have been doing the 50kph limit at the time.

Would be interested to know what people make of it and if they'd do anything about it?

He was giving me plenty of threatening arm waving as he drove past me afterwards...

I suspect he was reacting to you blowing the horn at him when he had indicated to go round the right-turner and you stopped him doing it instead of allowing him a bit of space. I expect he thought you had deliberately sped up to cut him off. Had you not blown the horn, there would be no road rage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,330 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Isambard wrote: »
    I suspect he was reacting to you blowing the horn at him when he had indicated to go round the right-turner and you stopped him doing it instead of allowing him a bit of space. I expect he thought you had deliberately sped up to cut him off. Had you not blown the horn, there would be no road rage.

The taxi decided to pull out in front of him, indicating doesn't give him right of way.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement