Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Dash cam thread 2 (car videos only, no commenting on videos)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭Isambard

mikeymouse wrote: »
    Thinks they are on the hard shoulder?

No, I mean how would they physically cross two lanes of traffic in lanes one and two to get to the lane they were in.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,040 ✭✭✭✭neris

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Two cyclists two red lights. https://youtu.be/4mpXsRkuKNE

• Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭chewed

neris wrote: »

Reminds of that game Frogger! (Showing my age).

frogger-3d-ss5.png

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

jimmynokia wrote: »

Sigh
    Two cyclists two red lights. They just don't ****ing get it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,053 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

jimmynokia wrote: »

No mention of the Taxi driver who is having severe difficulty keeping it between the lines?!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

That was some nice maneuvering by the camera car and the Polo, especially the former.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,642 ✭✭✭✭josip

Jaysus lads the whole cyclist vs driver thing would do yer fcuking head in.
    It's a dashcam thread, create yer own thread for that sh1te if ye want to bash yer mickies off each other in some cock fight to the death.
    It's bloody obvious here who's anti-cyclist and who's pro-cyclist.
    Nobody ever changed anybody else's opinion on the internet, ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,832 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

josip wrote: »
    Jaysus lads the whole cyclist vs driver thing would do yer fcuking head in.
    It's a dashcam thread, create yer own thread for that sh1te if ye want to bash yer mickies off each other in some cock fight to the death.
    It's bloody obvious here who's anti-cyclist and who's pro-cyclist.
    Nobody ever changed anybody else's opinion on the internet, ever.

One would have thought people would have stopped at this point and moved on with dash cam videos. it appears not.
    maybe this will help

• Advertisement

5:25 - Could have been so much worse
    6:00 - It's a big fcuking yellow truck on a perfectly straight road. How could they not see it?

https://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/7543529/9aa1912d/speelkwartier_in_de_spits.html

Sit back, relax.

And please, dont ask me questions afterwards as i dont have a ****ing clue here either. Apart from an educated guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Benildus

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    I will make this a videos only no chat.

Please do it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Benildus wrote: »
    Please do it

www.youtube.com

Knock yourself out.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,260 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

inforfun wrote: »

I think a lot of poo came out of both drivers - my god if he hit anyone!

p.s. dont ban chat, ban the idiots who don't get the message

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭Bigus

inforfun wrote: »
    https://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/7543529/9aa1912d/speelkwartier_in_de_spits.html

Sit back, relax.

And please, dont ask me questions afterwards as i dont have a ****ing clue here either. Apart from an educated guess.

Is the clue not in the Hiace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

Taxi Compilation ...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

^^^ Imagine it was your job to drive around all day (taxi driver) and you still drive around with a level of cop on akin to a 3 year old Giraffe who’s taken just a bit too much L.S.D.

Bigus wrote: »

The Netherlands doesnt have much a traveling Hiace problem.
    There is however a huge Golf and scooter drivers problem.

https://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/7543685/e6d673a8/oma_doet_stukje_rijden.html

I dont know but i think Putin has annexed The Netherlands and the first sign is that they took over the Russian driving style.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭Isambard

Bigus wrote: »

no it was Hosanna in the HiAce.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭✭GBX

The arrogance and ignorant attitude of taxi drivers in this country, especially in Dublin is ridiculous. They really dont give a sh1t. There is a huge portion of them that have created their own driving style bubble who are incapable of following any sort of rules of the road or reading and obeying signs/lights. and within this bubble is their attitude that I am a "professional driver", which of course they are not. They had to get a cert somewhere along the way but after that they just whatever the f**k they want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭riemann

dickwod1 wrote: »
    Taxi Compilation ...

That was all over just one day I presume..

They really are the lowest of the low. The great benefit of driverless cars will be removing these oafs from the roads.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭incentsitive

dickwod1 wrote: »
    Taxi Compilation ...

Plenty of hilarious footage, but don't see what the guy at 08.50 did wrong? He was just coming out the entrance. What was he supposed to do?

The taxi being battered battered by an English van, did I miss something?

The rest of them, cringe.

Plenty of hilarious footage, but don't see what the guy at 08.50 did wrong? He was just coming out the entrance. What was he supposed to do?

Diptstick is in the middle of the exit\entrance of The Bell. Wide enough for 2 cars but not if you position yourself like that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭gaynorvader

{...}

Poor lane discipline. He was so far over the line, the dash cam driver couldn't get in, unlike the next car who was in the correct lane, leaving enough space for the driver to enter the car park(?).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,127 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

The taxi being battered battered by an English van, did I miss something?
    The loading bay sign and markings? Looks like taxi didn't see them either ;)

The N3 seems like a ****show at rush hour.

The only one of the taxi clips I'd give any benefit of the doubt to might be the guy at 9:40.
    Could have been aware he was in the truck's blind spot if the truck decided to change lanes so drove (very) defensively and gave plenty of room.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

josip wrote: »
    The only one of the taxi clips I'd give any benefit of the doubt to might be the guy at 9:40.
    Could have been aware he was in the truck's blind spot if the truck decided to change lanes so drove (very) defensively and gave plenty of room.

aye I've been guilty of doing the exact same on that m1 - m50 loop, if you're holding the same steering angle all the way through you'll cut over that line and get back to your proper lane position before exiting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

tedpan wrote: »

Must have all been off duty taxi drivers :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement