Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭MFPM

All in all you must have plenty of time on your hands for starters. Do you have a job to go to during the day there is a lot detail in these posts. Anyway plenty of Africans pissing in public places during the day. It just seems to be a thing they do. Can you prove it’s not because they lived in some ****hole before they moved here by choice. So that 16% is way higher than the national average and you are blaming discrimination? What proof have you got? Can you show me a comprehensive list of specific instances please. Do you live in Balbriggan and see this on a daily basis? Do you know many Africans there?
    All in all you must have plenty of time on your hands for starters.

No more than Wibbs, but you're on message with him so you'll conveniently ignore it.
    Do you have a job to go to during the day there is a lot detail in these posts.

Not that it's of the slightest relevance but I do, and a busy one but I can multi-task, that OK with you?
    Anyway plenty of Africans pissing in public places during the day.

Is that right, interesting that you were very specific on one person when challenged but now it's 'plenty of Africans', you can understand why one might suspect you're shovelling BS?
    Can you prove it’s not because they lived in some ****hole before they moved here by choice.

@hole now as distinct from a shanty town. I'll remind you that you introduced where the 'African(s)' might have lived not me, why is the burden of proof on me? I did ask how you knew, had you surveyed the person, judging by your response it's clear you didn't, you have no idea of the background of the 'Africans', you're simply giving air to your prejudice.
    So that 16% is way higher than the national average and you are blaming discrimination? What proof have you got?

This is tiresome, I'd appreciate if you wish to use my posts, have the courtesy to use them accurately. You're shifting goal posts here - a classic tactic of someone who can't defend their own position. The 16% is higher than the national average - if you actually read what I wrote you'll not I said discrimination 'might partially explain it'. The proof I have is the link I posted - it's far more proof than your random observations.
    Can you show me a comprehensive list of specific instances please.

Why would I have 'specific instances'? I read the report...why don't you? I'll point out again that you haven't provided a shred of evidence for anything you've posted beyond allegedly seeing some chap pissing in the street.
    Do you live in Balbriggan and see this on a daily basis?

I don't but I spent 2-3 days a week in Balbriggan between 1995-2015.
    Do you know many Africans there?

I do, they work and are very decent people. I know some Irish people who don't work and are not very decent - imagine if I generalised on that basis the way you're doing!

You never answered my question on the 25 hours and benefit?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

MFPM wrote: »
    So by your logic 2nd, 3rd, 4th generation Irish are causing mayhem across the States, Australia etc? We' wont mention the huge number of 1st generation who formed a massive part of the criminal underworld in the States!!
    Yep, they did. The second generation weren't much better either. Goes for a few of the immigrant populations. Of course, again This is Not America. Nor is it Australia. And yet you keep grinding that wheel. Ireland is not a colony. Neither was she a coloniser(unless you consider a chunk of Scotland in the early medieval). Ireland doesn't require more bodies to fuel our economy. Ireland does not need to import the same problems that have befallen every single other European nation that has pursued this policy.
    Are you suggesting there are no racists, no islamophobes, no bigots?
    I certainly am not. There are indeed racists, islamophobes and bigots. Some more vocal, many more are private with their thoughts. And guess what? And I hate to break it you, there are just as many racists and bigots and "western/occidentalophobes" on the Other Side™. Racism, bigotry and phobias about the Other are not just the Whiteman's burden, nor his sole responsibility(though current "progressive thought" seems to think it's all because those pale of skin and external of gonads are responsible for all the ills of the world. That it's more usually those pale of skin and external of gonads that pimp this idea is both puzzling and laughable in about equal measure). And both sides suffer in the end at this hallowed altar of multiculturalism.

Again I fully acknowledge these problems. You don't. You seem to think that somehow - though you've not outlined how, even in a basic sketch - this will magically change. This time. Even when every single "multicultural" society in Europe shows your hope is a busted flush. And no, broad stroke airy fairy throwaway hows, like "education" and "planning" aren't hows. They weren't and aren't hows in France, Germany, Holland, Sweden, Italy, Greece, Spain and so forth and they've been at it for longer. Sweden became the right on, progressive culture of Europe(we'll gloss over their fascist past and sterilising "undesirables" well into the 80's), the purple haired Tumblr of Europe and yet on the ground with all their progressiveness, right wing parties are gaining traction. They even had that waste of air Breivik killing kids in the name of hard right notions. The right are gaining traction throughout Europe. And often in working class areas that were once more the preserve of the left and the centrists.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭DaintyDavy

To be an islamaphobe means you irrationaly fear Islam. I would say its perfectly rational to fear Islam in the current climate.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Samuel Vimes

DaintyDavy wrote: »
    To be an islamaphobe means you irrationaly fear Islam. I would say its perfectly rational to fear Islam in the current climate.
    Only if you so misunderstand Islam to the degree that you believe it is a homogenous monolith.
    Islam has many divergent sects within it.
    Some like Wahabbism and Salsfusm are to be feared and confronted but they do not represent all or even a majority of Muslims.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I feel sorry for people who bought houses in Balbriggan. It has been destroyed by semi-feral immigrant teenagers and young adults. A depressing kip of a town.

I live on the outskirts, massive gaf valued at anywhere between 340k-400. Views of rockabill and the Mournes on a clear day. Ardgillan on me doorstep What's not to like? I've a shady looking head covered in scars, I've no problem with 'gangs'.

• Advertisement

Only if you so misunderstand Islam to the degree that you believe it is a homogenous monolith.
    Some like Wahabbism and Salsfusm are to be feared and confronted but they do not represent all or even a majority of Muslims.

Well you cant blame the man on the street for not being able to differentiate between different sects of Islam. The jihadis are not announcing what sect they are from before they slaughter people. You cant blame people for fearing Islam.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Samuel Vimes

Well you cant blame the man on the street for not being able to differentiate between different sects of Islam. The jihadis are not announcing what sect they are from before they slaughter people. You cant blame people for fearing Islam.
    Of course you can.
    That's like saying the average man on the street can't be blamed for believing that all Christians are child abusers because a lot of Christian Churches have been found to be complicit is child abuse!
    It would be a stupid ignorant position to hold and deserving of challenge.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 330 ✭✭All Seeing Eye

No more than Wibbs, but you're on message with him so you'll conveniently ignore it.

Not that it's of the slightest relevance but I do, and a busy one but I can multi-task, that OK with you?

Is that right, interesting that you were very specific on one person when challenged but now it's 'plenty of Africans', you can understand why one might suspect you're shovelling BS?

@hole now as distinct from a shanty town. I'll remind you that you introduced where the 'African(s)' might have lived not me, why is the burden of proof on me? I did ask how you knew, had you surveyed the person, judging by your response it's clear you didn't, you have no idea of the background of the 'Africans', you're simply giving air to your prejudice.

This is tiresome, I'd appreciate if you wish to use my posts, have the courtesy to use them accurately. You're shifting goal posts here - a classic tactic of someone who can't defend their own position. The 16% is higher than the national average - if you actually read what I wrote you'll not I said discrimination 'might partially explain it'. The proof I have is the link I posted - it's far more proof than your random observations.

Why would I have 'specific instances'? I read the report...why don't you? I'll point out again that you haven't provided a shred of evidence for anything you've posted beyond allegedly seeing some chap pissing in the street.

I don't but I spent 2-3 days a week in Balbriggan between 1995-2015.

I do, they work and are very decent people. I know some Irish people who don't work and are not very decent - imagine if I generalised on that basis the way you're doing!

You never answered my question on the 25 hours and benefit?

Can you disprove what I’m saying with evidence? Give me reports, details, links etc. You are just basing your assertions on passing though Balbriggan the odd time. I think your spoofing about being in Balbriggan. Big diesels bill from Leitrim to here.

Have you got the same thing as Anthony Lennon?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/nov/10/white-parents-african-ancestry-anthony-ekundayo-lennon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

The Qur'an promotes violence against the Kuffar (non-Muslims) all Muslims follow the Qur'an regardless of sect. Good Muslims are victims of the evil ideology of Islam.

Mohammed was a peado he married 9 year old Aisha this is known fact not hearsay. Islam belongs in the middle ages and has no place in a modern society. We need more people like Salaman Rusdie, Theo Van Gogh and Geert Wilders who are brave enough to speak out against Islam despite the threats they face and in the case of Theo Van Gogh make the ultimate sacrifice being killed by one of these Islamic savages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

Of course you can.
    That's like saying the average man on the street can't be blamed for believing that all Christians are child abusers because a lot of Christian Churches have been found to be complicit is child abuse!
    It would be a stupid ignorant position to hold and deserving of challenge.

Mohammed married and shagged a 9 year old but that was ok apparently because Islam is a religion of peace and it was the norm at the time according to liberals no it wasn't a 9 year old is a child even a 1,000 years. He is their idol.

• Advertisement

You do know 'Islam' is not a 'thing' or an 'entity' - just checking? :rolleyes:

Can you disprove what I’m saying with evidence? Give me reports, details, links etc. You are just basing your assertions on passing though Balbriggan the odd time. I think your spoofing about being in Balbriggan. Big diesels bill from Leitrim to here.

Have you got the same thing as Anthony Lennon?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/nov/10/white-parents-african-ancestry-anthony-ekundayo-lennon

Nice engagement with my post - more avoidance, deflection and goal post shifting.
    Can you disprove what I’m saying with evidence? Give me reports, details, links etc.

Can you prove what you're saying (not much in fairness) with evidence? I have challenged and questioned your posts, you've yet to reply with anything of note.
    You are just basing your assertions on passing though Balbriggan the odd time.

Again, I asked you to be accurate if using my posts - I wasn't just passing through - I spent alot of time over the guts of twenty years involved in many, many issues in Balbriggan - I was active in the plethora of campaigns on the issues of unsustainable planning and housing notably the mess that was the Balbriggan North West LAP which was symptomatic of the speculative driven madness of the CT. So I do know what I'm talking about.
    I think your spoofing about being in Balbriggan

Well you will insist on thinking!
    Big diesels bill from Leitrim to here.

Check the dates - think about what year we're in now....think about it.........have you figured it out yet?:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 330 ✭✭All Seeing Eye

Nice engagement with my post - more avoidance, deflection and goal post shifting.

Can you prove what you're saying (not much in fairness) with evidence? I have challenged and questioned your posts, you've yet to reply with anything of note.

Again, I asked you to be accurate if using my posts - I wasn't just passing through - I spent alot of time over the guts of twenty years involved in many, many issues in Balbriggan - I was active in the plethora of campaigns on the issues of unsustainable planning and housing notably the mess that was the Balbriggan North West LAP which was symptomatic of the speculative driven madness of the CT. So I do know what I'm talking about.

Well you will insist on thinking!

Check the dates - think about what year we're in now....think about it.........have you figured it out yet?:rolleyes:

Answers to your posts in bullet point form (quickest way for a busy person):

1. Nice engagement with my post - more avoidance, deflection and goal post shifting. Goes both ways.

2. Can you prove what you're saying (not much in fairness) with evidence? I have challenged and questioned your posts, you've yet to reply with anything of note. Goes both ways.

3. You didn't achieve anything then. Failed miserably.

4. Can you show us a log with dates and times of when you were in Balbriggan to prove you have been here.

5. Check what dates? I've better things to be doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ANDREWMUFC

The black gangs (wannabe London Gangsters) have forced contractors to cease work on the construction of a housing estate in Clondalkin this week

ANDREWMUFC wrote: »
    The black gangs (wannabe London Gangsters) have forced contractors to cease work on the construction of a housing estate in Clondalkin this week

They've infested Clondalkin now too?

They've infested Clondalkin now too?

Charming. The answer to your question is no.

Yeah they’ve been roaming around Clondakin for a few years now, I’ve seen it first hand.

Not as bad as Balbrigan but still

Yeah they’ve been roaming around Clondakin for a few years now, I’ve seen it first hand.

Not as bad as Balbrigan but still

Have 'they'? Are you now going to withdraw your allegations about forcing the contractors to cease work?

BTW it's Balbriggan!

Have 'they'? Are you now going to withdraw your allegations about forcing the contractors to cease work?

BTW it's Balbriggan!

Yes THEY have.

And yes THEY have forced construction workers to stop working on site this week due to their anti-social behaviour

Yes THEY have.

And yes THEY have forced construction workers to stop working on site this week due to their anti-social behaviour

Do illustrate your allegation with evidence, ta!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭pumpkin4life

The Irish government have been moving in economic migrants into hotels by paying off the hotel owners and forcing this on the locals in the past week.

Kenmare.
    Roosky.
    Donegal.
    The Grand Hotel in Wicklow.

Gran Torino does a livestream and interviews a couple of the locals. They don't seem to be too happy about a ton of economic migrants completely changing the face of the town.

Funny again how this isn't in The Irish Times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭pumpkin4life

https://www.rte.ie/news/dublin/2018/1113/1010531-st-cuthberts-park-clondalkin/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Mutant z

No doubt they will be saying they have nothing to do and blaming everyone but themselves for their scumbaggery taking zero responsibility for their actions which they will likely pass on to their children to continue the vicious nevet ending cycle and catching others in the cross fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,289 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I don't know what colour they were but he is correct in saying that Sisk have stopped work due to equipment being stolen and workers threatened with violence by gangs of young men.

Why did you outright refuse to believe it when it was first mentioned?

That was before you even asked for evidence. You had your mind made up already.

Id be very surprised if its blacks that done this in Clondalkin. If it was Lucan, well that would be a different story.

pumpkin4life, Watch people now say that’s fake news or “wheres the evidence!!!!!!!!”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

Why did you outright refuse to believe it when it was first mentioned?

That was before you even asked for evidence. You had your mind made up already.

Where is the evidence they are black?

I’m not disagreeing I just can’t find it in the link.

• Advertisement

My cousin works for that crowd who are building the estate and said last month that this gang/gangs were causing havoc on the site, and they certainly weren’t white he said. They hop on their moped’s and off they go before the police are called

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement