Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,857 ✭✭✭enricoh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

So no evidence it’s black gangs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭MFPM

Not the story FFS, I know about that. I asked Andy Pandy to indicate that it was Africans engaged in it. Interestingly he's been absent since then except to give you a thanks for providing a link that wasn't asked for...

DaintyDavy wrote: »
    Why did you outright refuse to believe it when it was first mentioned?

That was before you even asked for evidence. You had your mind made up already.

Because i know its not African young people, not that it matters who's doing it, it shouldn't be happening but if course if it were Africans the discussion would follow the same bullsh!t pattern as Balbriggan.

I don't know what colour they were but he is correct in saying that Sisk have stopped work due to equipment being stolen and workers threatened with violence by gangs of young men.

The story has had national coverage, I'm hardly asking for evidence about that?

• Advertisement

ANDREWMUFC wrote: »
    My cousin works for that crowd who are building the estate and said last month that this gang/gangs were causing havoc on the site, and they certainly weren’t white he said. They hop on their moped’s and off they go before the police are called

Ah your cousin! FFS.

ANDREWMUFC wrote: »
    pumpkin4life, Watch people now say that’s fake news or “wheres the evidence!!!!!!!!”

No problem at all with that story, 'Fiona' isn't the brightest judging by her post...

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭DaintyDavy

Where is the evidence they are black?

I’m not disagreeing I just can’t find it in the link.

I havent seen any evidence yet that it was them involved. That doesnt mean ill dismiss the fact that it could be them as one poster said it was. or it could be our own scumbags.

It seems its ok to assume white Irish done this, but not ok to assume it was black africans.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,369 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

MFPM wrote: »
    The story has had national coverage, I'm hardly asking for evidence about that?

Bit cranky over there in Leitrim aren't ye.

Because i know its not African young people, not that it matters who's doing it, it shouldn't be happening but if course if it were Africans the discussion would follow the same bullsh!t pattern as Balbriggan.

Ok, how do you know? Show us evidence to back this up, ta!

• Advertisement

Whoever they are, they've some balls going hassling lads on a building site. Surprised none of them got a belt of a hammer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

Wtf has just happened to this thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

I also doubt it’s African gangs in Condalkin but interested in the response here anyway :pac:

I also doubt it’s African gangs in Condalkin but interested in the response here anyway :pac:

I doubt it myself, but a certain poster somehow "knows" it wasnt.

Another poster "knows" it was. Someones wrong.

Wtf has just happened to this thread?

what do you mean? its been the same s*it since thread was created.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

I doubt it myself, but a certain poster somehow "knows" it wasnt.

Another poster "knows" it was. Someones wrong.

Well cousins are already ruled out as evidence, I’m patiently waiting for MFPM to put theirs up and to see if it’s acceptable to Andrew... oooh the tension.

I'm afraid the burden of proof is always on the prosecution - it's up to AndyMac to pop up some evidence beyond his alleged cousin.....

I noted this very odd sentence in one of your earlier posts...
    It seems its ok to assume white Irish done this, but not ok to assume it was black africans.

I'm sure you posted it in haste and now realise the problems with it?

You were the one that claimed you knew for a fact they were not Africans that done this. And you may well be right.

You are looking for other people to back up their claims with evidence, while neglecting to do so yourself.

So.. are you going to provide evidence of your claim?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 330 ✭✭All Seeing Eye

What is the African problem in Clondalkin like?

You were the one that claimed you knew for a fact they were not Africans that done this. And you may well be right.

You are looking for other people to back up their claims with evidence, while neglecting to do so yourself.

So.. are you going to provide evidence of your claim?

I challenged AndyMac to provide evidence of an allegation he made, he has thus far refused to do so...I'm awaiting his 'evidence' - as I stated earlier the burden of proof is on the accuser...It's quite straightforward.

Did you work out the problem with your statement...

• Advertisement

What is the African problem in Clondalkin like?

There isn't one, just like Balbriggan.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭Hoboo

There isn't one, just like Balbriggan.

Do you live in or near Balbriggan?

Hoboo wrote: »
    Do you live in or near Balbriggan?

Not now. Lived in Swords, also Balrothery for a while. Spent a huge amount of time in Balbriggan over about a 20 year period until about 2016.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Not now. Lived in Swords, also Balrothery for a while. Spent a huge amount of time in Balbriggan over about a 20 year period until about 2016.

Im just outside on the way to Gormanstown 8 years. You must have just missed the coming of age. Place is bedlam the last 2 years.

I challenged AndyMac to provide evidence of an allegation he made, he has thus far refused to do so...I'm awaiting his 'evidence' - as I stated earlier the burden of proof is on the accuser...It's quite straightforward.

Did you work out the problem with your statement...

Ive only seen two people make claims here, yourself and AndyMuFc, he claimed it was Africans and said his cousin was his source, thats not credible enough evidence for anyone here.

You claimed it wasnt Africans, so are you going to back that up with some evidence? Its your move, stop deflecting.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 330 ✭✭All Seeing Eye

You should try living in Balbriggan and then you can comment with authority on what goes on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭tomofson

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Just as Freddie gets put away looks like Brian Rattigan will be out sooner rather than later. Just pleaded guilty to manslaughter to a crime he was previously convicted of murder. Time served should see the new sentence meaningless.

He still got 17 years for directing drug operations in 2008, who knows how long he will serve of that.

I'd say rattigan is loving whats been happening over the last couple of years, his enemies turning against each other and doing the dirty work for him.

It took a few years but it looks like rattigan mob may come out better off after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,759 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

tomofson wrote: »
    I'd say rattigan is loving whats been happening over the last couple of years, his enemies turning against each other and doing the dirty work for him.

It took a few years but it looks like rattigan mob may come out better off after all.

Is there anyone left though from his side?

Last I read he had a younger relative that was quite involved but apart from that i'm not so sure...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭political analyst

Why didn't Regina Keogh simply give her brother money to get out of Ireland for his own safety before Hutch's murder instead of becoming involved in the murder?

She must have seen a lot of violence in her life before becoming involved in this crime and so must have become desensitised to violence in order to be willing to be involved.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

If there is any truth in what has been implied here it will make the Maurice Mc Cabe revelations look like a teddy bears picnic.

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement