Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,428 ✭✭✭KevRossi

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Whatever happened with Calum? Is he still under Gail’s room ?

No, he was discovered. Tyrone crashed a van into the granny flat and the manhole where he was buried caved in.

IIRC David, Shona, Nick and Gary know that Kylie killed Callum and that Sarah and David were present at the time. Can't remember if Leanne knows as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

KevRossi wrote: »
    No, he was discovered. Tyrone crashed a van into the granny flat and the manhole where he was buried caved in.

IIRC David, Shona, Nick and Gary know that Kylie killed Callum and that Sarah and David were present at the time. Can't remember if Leanne knows as well.

I think they pinned the blame on Jason's dad Tony as he'd died a few months before and it was convenient.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,348 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

KevRossi wrote: »

From what I remember Tyrone was having issues with his shoes and he took them off. I don't think I ever heard a man making such a big deal about his shoes.(I think there was a wedding taking place).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Thanks. It sounds familiar now. I remember Gemma came looking for him too. I suppose that’s how they got her character in to the street.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,143 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I loved the scenes with Evelyn training up Ruby in the shop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,777 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Thanks. It sounds familiar now. I remember Gemma came looking for him too. I suppose that’s how they got her character in to the street.

didnt/doesnt Gemma suffer/suffered from epilepsy when she was first in it? - I seem to remember her in the dog and duck having a seizure on the floor of the pub - is that all forgotten about now with her character?

Grrrr... I want to so tell Eileen what he is really like and warn her off him - he's having her over a barrel and knows which buttons to press. He knew that if he waited for her that he could soft soap her and that she would give in and let him stay!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Grrrr... I want to so tell Eileen what he is really like and warn her off him - he's having her over a barrel and knows which buttons to press. He knew that if he waited for her that he could soft soap her and that she would give in and let him stay!!

I just can't believe she's been paired off with another evil man. What's the chances??

Ann22 wrote: »
    I just can't believe she's been paired off with another evil man. What's the chances??

Slim Chance and Coronation Street Chance! ...

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

Poor Gary still struggling to find work on the 50,000 new houses being built in Manchester.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Sarahs hair is immaculate she has lovely clothes and always seems to be carrying shopping bags, where is she getting the money from?

casio4 wrote: »
    Sarahs hair is immaculate she has lovely clothes and always seems to be carrying shopping bags, where is she getting the money from?

There is a woman locally and it appears she buys things wears them once and then sells them online.

However Sarah gets great wear out of that blue dress.

She looks great tough. One of the most attractive soap characters in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

We need to chat one on one, lets goes into the private quarters of the owners of the pub without being invited to chat...

• Registered Users Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

ok the route to the outside part of the pub is weird...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭Sparko

Maria's date wasn't exactly the subtle comedy Corrie used to be famous for..

ere you are ... I had an inkling Yan had a connection with Alina !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Nick was cleared of being responsible for the roof collapse thanks to a photo taken by Beth. But Beth only took up photography much later..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Sparko wrote: »
    Maria's date wasn't exactly the subtle comedy Corrie used to be famous for..

Seemed a nice enough lad to me, maybe Maria should stop being so entitled and give him a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Can't see why Maura doesn't use Tinder, many matches there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,428 ✭✭✭KevRossi

Shakyfan wrote: »
    Nick was cleared of being responsible for the roof collapse thanks to a photo taken by Beth. But Beth only took up photography much later..

Can't remember if she said it was herself or the tutor. Anyway photo was taken at 6.20 on March 19th, sunrise was at this time in Manchester on that day, photo was taken on a bright morning.

Seemed a nice enough lad to me, maybe Maria should stop being so entitled and give him a chance.

Mammys boy, the worst kind, mother totally overbearing type as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Who is looking after Rick's daughter now?
    And Willie Nelson needs a haircut.

bobbyss wrote: »
    Who is looking after Rick's daughter now?

Her mother! I think she only saw a Rick occasionally!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Bugs me so much when anyone in a soap like Maria and Michelle tonight is supposed to be drinking a piping hot tea or coffee. They wrap both hands around a big mug of just made boiling hot tea or coffee. If you did that really you would burn the hands off yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Bugs me so much when anyone in a soap like Maria and Michelle tonight is supposed to be drinking a piping hot tea or coffee. They wrap both hands around a big mug of just made boiling hot tea or coffee. If you did that really you would burn the hands off yourself.

Same in shows when someone hands them a takeaway cup with a lid. They instantly just swig from it rather than tentatively checking its temp like any normal person would.

Her mother! I think she only saw a Rick occasionally!

Yes I think it's every other week or something like that. Strange that a child would be reporting a missing father and not her mother.

bobbyss wrote: »
    Yes I think it's every other week or something like that. Strange that a child would be reporting a missing father and not her mother.

The mother mightn't care about him.
    I wonder how seriously the police would take her.

The mother mightn't care about him.
    I wonder how seriously the police would take her.

Very serious when she mentions Rick "put gary in charge' of the loan shark operations I should imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Seb: Should I just leave Alina alone and stop showing up at her place...?
    Jan: FOR THE LAST TIME, YES!

Can Beth please get chucked down a smokestack or something, the loud, entitled, lazy, unreasonable whinger.

Jikashi wrote: »

Can Beth please get chucked down a smokestack or something, the loud, entitled, lazy, unreasonable whinger.

Yes, she's so ungrateful.

Paul isn't much better. He was lucky to get the job in Underworld and he's always moaning!

• Advertisement

The mother mightn't care about him. I wonder how seriously the police would take her.

Their first port of call should be her mother to see why a child is reporting her husband or ex or partner missing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement