Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,432 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

its some kind of judicial system that sends a person to a 'normal' prison with a (supposed) brain injury anyway .. if thats what they were going to play on why 'he couldnt go to prison' why has he been placed there in custody?

I don't know. There's a guy down near me and he has a brain injury and he's placed in a normal prison when he does something(Normally something violent). He was in the news last week actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,191 ✭✭✭jos28

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Poor Vicky won't get her bananas

She already did :D

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

who is that bloke who's running the catering party thing? - he looks familiar
    If you watched The Bill he (Mark Frost) was Jeff Simpson, he killed Derek Conway and was framed for the station fire by Des Taviner. He was a great bad guy and will be wasted if he is just some punter putting on a party.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,792 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

he had testicle cancer and got her preggo yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭optogirl

he had testicle cancer and got her preggo yeah?

Yes....why wouldn't he?

• Advertisement

optogirl wrote: »
    Yes....why wouldn't he?

dunno . i dont know the ins and outs of testicle cancer and im not gonna look it up or research it ... i just thought i remember the doc saying he couldnt have children is all ..

If you watched The Bill he (Mark Frost) was Jeff Simpson, he killed Derek Conway and was framed for the station fire by Des Taviner. He was a great bad guy and will be wasted if he is just some punter putting on a party.

ah right i used to watch the Bill years ago - dont think he were in it then though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭optogirl

dunno . i dont know the ins and outs of testicle cancer and im not gonna look it up or research it ... i just thought i remember the doc saying he couldnt have children is all ..

I don't remember that but there was a big storyline about him wanting a kid and Michelle not after the testicular cancer so I don't think so.

optogirl wrote: »
    I don't remember that but there was a big storyline about him wanting a kid and Michelle not after the testicular cancer so I don't think so.

ah yeah thats right - he wanted them but michelle never is that right? .. and thats why they fell out?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Mad guess here,party man to be tylers dad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭KevRossi

No. This is Corrie. Aiden did a face swop with him before he committed suicide, so he's not really dead. He will whip off his face to reveal the true Aiden underneath. Except Auden was always a cross dresser and always admired Kylie, so he will come back as her, but she doesn't want to be recognised so Aiden will be Kylie dressed up as Hayley.

Then Roy takes to the bottle, goes off to Gail in Thailand and comes back as a leading member of the Chinese Triads, with Pat Phelan as his sidekick who turns out to be Jim's missing brother.

And that's only tomorrow nights episode.

No... You are half right, Tyler's dad will make an appearance but this isn't him.
    And he attacks Robert

• Registered Users Posts: 85,901 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

who is that bloke who's running the catering party thing? - he looks familiar

Was he in Doctors or Eastenders?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Was he in Doctors or Eastenders?

yes, thats where i thought i see him before

yes, thats where i thought i see him before

Mark Frost also recently in Poldark

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004112/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,171 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

My initial thought was that catering man was in with creepy Geoff and setting out to ruin Speed Dahl.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭magicray

spurious wrote: »
    My initial thought was that catering man was in with creepy Geoff and setting out to ruin Speed Dahl.

I thought I saw him looking Alya up and down in a creepy way - not too sure how this story is going to pan out but it wont be good anyway

Finally they remember Gail & Sally are friends. So Gail is gone on a break ok.

When Gail returns please let her have her haircut please and make her less dopey please

When Gail returns please let her have her haircut please and make her dopey please

do you mean less dopey?

do you mean less dopey?

Yes sorry

• Advertisement

When Gail returns please let her have her haircut please and make her less dopey please

Gail rarely appears any more. She’s either in Italy or visiting some distant relatives. Time for her to go.

Gail rarely appears any more. She’s either in Italy or visiting some distant relatives. Time for her to go.

Or just out of those manky jumpers at least!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,191 ✭✭✭jos28

Gail is a classic example of how bad writers ruin soap characters. They have no idea what to do with her anymore so they have turned her into an idiot. Time for her to go.

jos28 wrote: »
    Gail is a classic example of how bad writers ruin soap characters. They have no idea what to do with her anymore so they have turned her into an idiot. Time for her to go.

In the last few years they are turning her and Sally into the future Rita's/etc. They get the odd story but they want them to be ditz old women.

She might find Natalie in Thailand, did Leanne say where she went?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

I missed what happened with Ryan and Bethanny? Was it because he asked Alyia out at the same time or did something else happen?

I missed what happened with Ryan and Bethanny? Was it because he asked Alyia out at the same time or did something else happen?

I missed it too, I thought they were a couple :confused:

Is Vickie playing Robert, knowing he is back with Michelle, biding her time to blow up?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Wouldn't you need a visa going to Bangkok and not just book a ticket spur of the moment?

To thine own self be true

According to a
    Sinead is going to die by the end of the year!

• Advertisement

Wouldn't you need a visa going to Bangkok and not just book a ticket spur of the moment?
    You can get a VOA (visa on arrival) but speaking of visas, Jason being there so long is a joke (no surprise), he couldn't be there that long especially at his age without coming home.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement