Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,792 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Im getting vibes (.. there multiplying!) but somewhere inside of me I am a bit suspicious about this Russian (or are they Polish?) Yan and Alina .. I am feeling they are somehow related or something I can feel it in my water.

I think we are yet to find out but there is something there .. some kind of connection .. and the shneaky looks he is giving when Seb is talking about being dumped ...

Theres something , i dunno what it is ...

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Jikashi wrote: »
    Roy lugging several boxes of candles under his chin while his massive trademark shopping bag hangs empty from his elbow.

Brilliant. £30 wasted though, the sparkie had the place rewired later the same day. The cost is expected to be considerable.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,208 ✭✭✭bobbyss

we got our Millennium Candle free

Market value.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,887 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Will David meet Clayton in prison?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,429 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I don't know. He possibly could.
    In Ireland David would probably be in a lower security prison tough.

• Advertisement

ooh he might

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭magicray

I was surprised that David got a prison sentence to be honest , he must want out for a couple of months or as JP Liz says maybe they are going to have some prison scenes - that would be good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Im getting vibes (.. there multiplying!) but somewhere inside of me I am a bit suspicious about this Russian (or are they Polish?) Yan and Alina .. I am feeling they are somehow related or something I can feel it in my water.

I think we are yet to find out but there is something there .. some kind of connection .. and the shneaky looks he is giving when Seb is talking about being dumped ...

Theres something , i dunno what it is ...

I reckon he’s involved in human trafficking.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,453 ✭✭✭KevRossi

magicray wrote: »
    I was surprised that David got a prison sentence to be honest , he must want out for a couple of months or as JP Liz says maybe they are going to have some prison scenes - that would be good

I thought it was always a given as he was still on a suspended sentence anyway. I was surprised that Nick got off, glad Sarah is turning the medical report against him.

In real life, if Clayton is in the same prison, David would be moved or segregated from him, probably won't happen in Corrie.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Haven't caught up but see here David's off to jail. They're always sending characters off to the clink.. I dont usually enjoy those storylines..maybe cos it's always very innocent people locked up. I hate annoying stuff!

• Advertisement

I reckon he’s involved in human trafficking.

could be ... dont tell me eileen is going to get her heart broken again!! .. and chose the wrong man .. again!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

magicray wrote: »
    I was surprised that David got a prison sentence to be honest , he must want out for a couple of months

Think I read somewhere that Jack Shepherd is undergoing a hair transplant procedure so maybe he's offscreen while that heals up. Cue the jokes about being away from his family doing wonders for his hairline, just like being away from Fiz did for Tyrone.

I'd be glad if fizz never returns TBH - she is not really missed on the show I think

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

I'd be glad if fizz never returns TBH - she is not really missed on the show I think
    Hate to break it to you but she's back filming. A new storyline will have her
    hiring a private tutor for (no) Hope, and she moves in just to liven things up. Tutor is called Jade played by Lottie Henshall.

Hate to break it to you but she's back filming. A new storyline will have her
    hiring a private tutor for (no) Hope, and she moves in just to liven things up. Tutor is called Jade played by Lottie Henshall.

Affair for Fiz or Tyrone?

• Registered Users Posts: 873 ✭✭✭mengele

I just love Evelyn in Corrie. I think each soap needs a character like hers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,453 ✭✭✭KevRossi

Much as I dislike Fiz, splitting the two of them up is nuts, they are a perfect couple, well suited to each other and went through a lot to get together. There's too many storylines based on affairs and one night stands, it's ludicrous at this stage.
    mengele wrote: »

Maureen Lipman plays the part very well, but the character herself is vile, even though they've toned her down a bit. She's neither Ena Sharples, Hilda or Blanche, even though they could cut you in half with their tongues. Evelyn is a lot nastier, viscous, spiteful and attacks people for no reason.

KevRossi wrote: »
    Maureen Lipman plays the part very well, but the character herself is vile, even though they've toned her down a bit. She's neither Ena Sharples, Hilda or Blanche, even though they could cut you in half with their tongues. Evelyn is a lot nastier, viscous, spiteful and attacks people for no reason.

With Norris gone, Blanche and Sylvia dead, Evelyn is the best the show has left

In the Express teasing that Tyrone will be tempted, so "will he won't he?" So we don't know if she'll check out his Longfellow.

She is the only reasoning I’m watching

• Advertisement

In the Metro a couple of weeks ago that Paula has
    a shady past and it comes back to haunt her. She moves in with Sophie and someone comes after her bringing trouble to the Webster's door. it must involve Jan. It is part of Brooke Vincent's exit storyline.

In the Metro a couple of weeks ago that Paula has
    a shady past and it comes back to haunt her. She moves in with Sophie and someone comes after her bringing trouble to the Webster's door. it must involve Jan. It is part of Brooke Vincent's exit storyline.

Why do they bother writing people out with dire dramatic stories. Just forget them for six months. Most wouldn’t have been missed.

Why would Paula move in to Sally's gaff, surely Sophie would move to her posh gaff (did we ever see her gaff or office?)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,432 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

When will the shower mix up take place between Roy and Evelyn?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,208 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Mr Crinklewood please!
    The very idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,432 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

bobbyss wrote: »
    Mr Crinklewood please!
    The very idea.

My username could be Evelyn's new nickname for Roy..

Why would Paula move in to Sally's gaff, surely Sophie would move to her posh gaff (did we ever see her gaff or office?)
    To get Paula on't cobbles where the action is. Like in Emmerdale when someone has a date, the date has to come to them, they can't be bothered getting on those bus things travelling n stuff.

Gary knows Kylie killed Callum and David burnt Anna, will he tell now Sarah thinks he did cause the roof collapse (which he did) but Gary owes the Platts nothing no need to lie and cover

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Whatever happened with Calum? Is he still under Gail’s room ?

• Advertisement

Or Cerberus :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement